Can we trust Iran with nuclear weapons?

Iran can not be trusted.

what is this "peaceful use" for Iranian nuclear weapons?

the Iranian Regime doesn't need nuclear weapons for peace!

it needs nuclear weapons to blow up Israel and America,.. little Satan and big Satan.

but despite Hussein Obama and the Iranian Valerie Jarrett....It ain't gonna happen.

Iran can not be trusted.

what is this "peaceful use" for Iranian nuclear weapons?

the Iranian Regime doesn't need nuclear weapons for peace!

it needs nuclear weapons to blow up Israel and America,.. little Satan and big Satan.

but despite Hussein Obama and the Iranian Valerie Jarrett....It ain't gonna happen.
q4YJbMu.jpg

Iranian Regime has to be taught a lesson...they will never forget.!

here

Last edited:
More Democratic/ Representative type governments are less likely to use their Nukes than dictatorial governments, for one thing, as the Dictator leaves office, so goes your treaties with them. i dont think we really understand the psyche of the iranian leadership enough to trust them. Not with the Mullahs pulling strings from behind the scenes
history would say otherwise....

We were already engaged in war , we didnt have any arms treaty with Japan at the time and if they themselves had the bomb, they would not have hesitated to use it on us

Japan s A-Bomb project - Naziabomb

here

see, with blood thirsty baby killing fucks like you they would be crazy not to want the bomb

Apparently you don't believe this,....

State Sponsored Terrorism in Iran - News & Issues
terrorism.about.com › … › State Sponsors of TerrorismIran
Iran has consistently been described by the United States as the world's foremost state sponsor of terrorism. It actively supports terrorist groups, most prominently ...

here

see, with blood thirsty baby killing fucks like you they would be crazy not to want the bomb

We're never going to use the bomb on Iran, unless they give us sufficient cause, and they know it. our forieign policy is pretty predictable and i dont really believe they have any fear of us. do you really think so ? If they express it, its only rhetoric intended to manipulate negotiations in my opinion. If we were ever going to use Nukes in the ME we would have already done so .And theres no US political party willing to stand behind the use of a Nuke, above all else they are concerned with being re-elected. All our enemys know this about us and have little fear or respect.

here

Iran has consistently been described by the United States as the world's foremost state sponsor of terrorism. It actively supports terrorist groups, most prominently ...
no I don't as its subjective and based on who is defining terrorism

here

no I don't as its subjective and based on who is defining terrorism

Thank you for playing!.....Damn!

shiftyclinton.jpg

here

We're never going to use the bomb on Iran, unless they give us sufficient cause, and they know it. our forieign policy is pretty predictable and i dont really believe they have any fear of us. do you really think so ? If they express it, its only rhetoric intended to manipulate negotiations in my opinion. If we were ever going to use Nukes in the ME we would have already done so .And theres no US political party willing to stand behind the use of a Nuke, above all else they are concerned with being re-elected. All our enemys know this about us and have little fear or respect.

Exactly. We certainly (or most of us) don't want another war. We just want our president to stop being an idiot and to not make deals with rogue terrorist nations.

here

Exactly. We certainly (or most of us) don't want another war. We just want our president to stop being an idiot and to not make deals with rogue terrorist nations.
you mean like countries don't respect international law

here

you mean like countries don't respect international law

Sorry, but I can't make sense of that . . . did you forget a word? :D

Forum List

Back