Can we trust Iran with nuclear weapons?

Mmmm, I would say that the Palestinian leadership is more responsible for that. :) You don't set up rocket launchers in residential areas if you don't want them to strike there, right? Also, they really don't do much to help their own people, do they
we are the Borg resistance is futile ?

Resisting is what Martin Luther King did. What these Palestinian leaders do is to put their own people in the line of fire, keep them living in hate and fear, treat them like crap, and hate. That is really ALL they do. They don't want peace. They want to destroy Israel, and then . . . who knows who will be next? When you have been born and raised to hate, you are pretty much a lost cause in most cases.

Mmm, hmm. More YouTube videos. I know about Israel's history. They really didn't have much of a choice, considering they really had nowhere else to go. Not to mention, they had a lot of distrust and who could blame them after what happened? Then they try to move to where they were INVITED by the British, and are attacked AGAIN by their hateful neighbors who STILL harbor resentment. The Arabs and Iran which surround them are people who hold onto CENTURIES old grudges.

Mmm, hmm. More YouTube videos. I know about Israel's history. They really didn't have much of a choice, considering they really had nowhere else to go. Not to mention, they had a lot of distrust and who could blame them after what happened? Then they try to move to where they were INVITED by the British, and are attacked AGAIN by their hateful neighbors who STILL harbor resentment. The Arabs and Iran which surround them are people who hold onto CENTURIES old grudges.

on whose authority did Britain invite you?

on whose authority invite you?

What? Are you drinking or something? :biggrin:

that is not an answer to the question

Iran. A hard right lunatic radical religious based country that hates gays and wants to kill them and believes in the "end times". They are mostly anti science with a brainwashed base. You can never trust such people. They get their morals out of a book written thousands of years ago by people who didn't know to wash after wiping.

Iran. A hard right lunatic radical religious based country that hates gays and wants to kill them and believes in the "end times". They are mostly anti science with a brainwashed base. You can never trust such people. They get their morals out of a book written thousands of years ago by people who didn't know to wash after wiping.

Your question makes no sense. You said this "on whose authority invite you?"

As an agnostic, I completely agree. :D Or at least those who have espoused some of the goals that Iran has.

Your question makes no sense. You said this "on whose authority invite you?"

Invite ME where? What are you talking about?

on whose authority did Britain invite Jews from Europe to the land in the ME?

On THEIR authority. They conquered the Ottomans and had control of the territories. That's how things USED to be, you know? Do you not know the history of the area? Perhaps you should learn it before you post here. :D

Would you like a link for some education? :)

On THEIR authority. They conquered the Ottomans and had control of the territories. That's how things USED to be, you know? Do you not know the history of the area? Perhaps you should learn it before you post here. :D

The Ottomans wernt Palestinian either, were they? I think your right there

Would you like a link for some education? :)

No I would you to answer to the best of your understanding

You must be kidding. Are you in some way trying to protect the Iranians or you are naïve as hell, I will give you credit for just being a fool.
I'm not protecting anyone, nor am I naïve. The fact remains, to date, no one has provided any evidence proving their nuclear program has been weaponized. In fact, the last 3 NIE's and Israeli intelligence has stated as such. So why are you talking like they have? That's pretty irresponsible, if you ask me.

Forum List

Back