Another example of why you shouldnt pay attention to fauci

I have an issue with people using a word wrong and ignoring reality, you are doing both.

You don't seem to have that issue, it makes you the typical SJW, believing reality can be changed via your whims and feelings.
A simple disagreement on the definition of a word turns you into a raging, slobbering nut case.

You’re so delicate. So fragile.

Like a snowflake.

Bending reality is what Trump and his devotees do. You’ve done it over and over again.

Again using the term wrong. Snowflakes wouldn't be back again and again.

All part of the package you earned by being a SJW loser.

Yes, coming from the side that believes if a guy tucks and wears a dress he has to be treated as a woman OR ELSE, accusations of reality bending are comical.
I’m not. Snowflakes cannot be told they’re wrong. They’re special and have to be treated like it. Attempting to correct them results in the spasms of profanity that you’ve displayed.

Losers like you want to be treated one way and then go ahead and treat everyone else poorly. You want people to respect your opinions while you shit on others.

Stubborn assholes can't be told they are wrong. I am not denying that label. Snowflakes run from opposing opinions and try to get others to silence said opposing opinions. You just seem fixed on using the term because like most progressives, the only play you have is accusing your opposites of your own faults and weaknesses.

Feel free to dish on me to your heart's content. Soi boi bleatings from your type do nothing but feed me.
There’s the irony. You’re stubborn, but the way you react to being told you’re wrong is that of a snowflake.

“A very sensitive person. Someone who is easily hurt or offended by the statements or actions of others.”

I use the term and it’s apt. You don’t get to change the definition simply because you can’t accept that your behavior is that of a snowflake. It’s be too much for your ego to bear.

I have an issue with people using a word wrong and ignoring reality, you are doing both.

You don't seem to have that issue, it makes you the typical SJW, believing reality can be changed via your whims and feelings.
A simple disagreement on the definition of a word turns you into a raging, slobbering nut case.

Like a snowflake.

Bending reality is what Trump and his devotees do. You’ve done it over and over again.

Yes, coming from the side that believes if a guy tucks and wears a dress he has to be treated as a woman OR ELSE, accusations of reality bending are comical.
I’m not. Snowflakes cannot be told they’re wrong. They’re special and have to be treated like it. Attempting to correct them results in the spasms of profanity that you’ve displayed.

Losers like you want to be treated one way and then go ahead and treat everyone else poorly. You want people to respect your opinions while you shit on others.

Stubborn assholes can't be told they are wrong. I am not denying that label. Snowflakes run from opposing opinions and try to get others to silence said opposing opinions. You just seem fixed on using the term because like most progressives, the only play you have is accusing your opposites of your own faults and weaknesses.

Feel free to dish on me to your heart's content. Soi boi bleatings from your type do nothing but feed me.
There’s the irony. You’re stubborn, but the way you react to being told you’re wrong is that of a snowflake.

“A very sensitive person. Someone who is easily hurt or offended by the statements or actions of others.”
I use the term and it’s apt. You don’t get to change the definition simply because you can’t accept that your behavior is that of a snowflake. It’s be too much for your ego to bear.

LOL urban dictionary, an editable mass page based on upvotes and downvotes.

The 3rd definition, with a like to dislike ratio of 3 to 1 as opposed to yours of 4 to 1.

A hypersensitive, irrational person who can't stand to have their world views challenged, or be offended in any perceived or even slightest of ways; they will have any number of emotional reactions: impuning character and/or motives, blocking on social media, shouting, interrupting, threatening, assaulting, etc. They often live in an echo chamber of their own beliefs and surround themselves exclusively with people and opinions that agree with their own. This term is most often use to describe people left-leaning people, but can be applied both left and right wing people.
I told that snowflake that I respectfully disagree and had some questions, and she started screaming that I was a nazi.
John Doe saw that I agreed with Jane Doe on an issue, and he blocked me; I never knew he was so petty snowflake.

Again, a snowflake doesn't keep coming back to the fight.

mostly personal attacks on individuals with strong opposing views. 20% or less information. Do you suppose the medical situation(virus) & the fact that EVERYTHING is now political, has added to the hate of Americans against other Americans?

can we getaway with calling people of a different political choice NOT Americans, trash our neighbor's give no respect In the name of What??? our political party over human decency???? nothing wrong with heated Arguments about policy's. T

Like a snowflake.

The 3rd definition, with a like to dislike ratio of 3 to 1 as opposed to yours of 4 to 1.

A hypersensitive, irrational person who can't stand to have their world views challenged, or be offended in any perceived or even slightest of ways; they will have any number of emotional reactions: impuning character and/or motives, blocking on social media, shouting, interrupting, threatening, assaulting, etc. They often live in an echo chamber of their own beliefs and surround themselves exclusively with people and opinions that agree with their own. This term is most often use to describe people left-leaning people, but can be applied both left and right wing people.
I told that snowflake that I respectfully disagree and had some questions, and she started screaming that I was a nazi.
John Doe saw that I agreed with Jane Doe on an issue, and he blocked me; I never knew he was so petty snowflake.

From your definition: they will have any number of emotional reactions: impuning character and/or motives, blocking on social media, shouting, interrupting, threatening, assaulting, etc

You do all these except blocking.

You lose.

colfax_m is this radical left wing lunacy, of infrastructure?

The proposal includes $20 billion to advance racial equity and environmental justice.

My graph is from the CDC.

Here’s the CDC agreeing with me, not you.
Yeah they changed all their links to avoid what they posted before for deaths daily. The percentage of deaths year after year is the same,

they own the data, and they changed their numbers in December

colfax_m is giving Fed employees 4 months of paid vacation if they babysit his illegal aliens from his surge at the border a radical left wing policy or not?

Let‘s see if you have an once of credibility

If we would've just lived our lives as normal. We would be over this by now. Just like Trump said in the beginning.
Trump isn’t a leader. He talks a lot, doesn’t actually do much.
He was exactly right about what to do about covid, but he screwed up and let Fauci take over.

Are you on crack?

It hard to find ANYONE more wrong on Covid-19 than Trump has been.

According to Trump China is transparent. President Xi is doing a great job.
It's just a few cases coming in from China.
It's just 15 cases and soon it will be 0.
It will gone soon, like magic.
It is like flu, can you belive how many people flu kills?
It will be less than 100,000 dead, because of the great job that we have done.
There will not be a second wave.
It will be gone soon, like magic.
It will be great to pack churches for Easter - it will be like a miracle.
My CDC says to wear a mask...but I will not be.
Hydrochroloquine is great, we bought up stockpiles of it and I personally take it to keep the Covid away!
It will be gone soon...so come to my super spreading political events, where you can scream your lungs out in the middle of a maskless crowd.

Well it's April 2021 and the only thing gone is Trump's presidency.

I dislike Trump completely, but clearly he was right about covid-19.
Just ask yourself what ends any and all epidemics?
If you say vaccines, you would be wrong because vaccines only prevent future epidemics, not end ones in progress.
That is because they typically take 6 years or more to prepare.
With covid-19, we were just lucky that the 2009 SARs vaccine work applied to covid-19 as well.
So then what makes all epidemics end normally is that they peak and use up enough easily available hosts so that it burns out. It runs out of easy hosts and dies.
So why didn't that happen to covid-19 last March, as Trump said it wouild?
That is because we deliberately prevented covid-19 from ending.
By "flattening the curve", we essentially conserved easy hosts and prevented it from dying out.
We took a normal 2 month epidemic, and essentially made it last FOREVER!

If you want more details, look at how Fauci was wrong when he said that we should not go with "herd immunity", what normally ends all epidemics.
He claimed 2.5 million deaths, based on the false claims that there was no inherent immunity, and that the lethality rate was 2%. We now know that not only are all children essentially immune, but almost all the deaths actually are only those over 70 or compromised somehow. So Fauci's death estimate was about 200 times too high.

??? I've just listed all the many ways Trump was AS A MATTER OF FACT wrong about Covid-19

And I don't even know where you got the idea that Trump ever advocated getting everyone infected in early months of the pandemic.
He said in the beginning that everyone should go on with their lives. Except the elderly and people with medical conditions. You shit your diaper and Trump messed up and let Fauci handle it. So if you loons would've let the adults handle the situation it would be over and done with. Your boy Biden is letting millions of infected illegals cross the border. So fuck off.

Everyone said that in the beginning. Pelosi said go have dinner in Chinatown, Faucci said the risk is thus far very low.

They didn't say it out of insane whackjob theory that we ought to get everyone infected with Covid asap, so that vulnerable die off and we get herd immunity to stop Covid-19 in 2 months.
Like I said, if we did what Trump recommended. We would be over this by now, and Fauci is milking his 15 minutes of fame.

He "recommended" magical disapearance for the most part.

By now? It's a year later, the other retard claiming it would be over in two months

Last edited:
The reality is that number of people were going to die no matter what. We don’t have 400k additional deaths as compared to previous years. It’s the same number with a renamed reason.

Data is provided through the 48th week of 2020. So far this year, the CDC reports that 2,877,601 people have died. At the same point in 2018, the number was 2,606,928, and in 2019, it was 2,614,950. The number of deaths to this point in 2020 is at least 260,000 greater than either of the past two years

However that is irrelevant if it was not covid-19 that caused the number of deaths to increase, but instead the increase was due to "flattening the curve", which prevented the spike that burns out epidemics and causes them to end.
By "flattening the curve", you do not decrease the area under the curve because by preventing herd immunity, you force an epidemic to never go away, last forever, and end up with a much higher total death eventually.
If we instead had gone for herd immunity in early last March, we could have ended the epidemic in less than a month, and had less then 50,000 deaths total.

If we would've just lived our lives as normal. We would be over this by now. Just like Trump said in the beginning.
He was exactly right about what to do about covid, but he screwed up and let Fauci take over.

Are you on crack?

Hydrochroloquine is great, we bought up stockpiles of it and I personally take it to keep the Covid away!
It will be gone soon...so come to my super spreading political events, where you can scream your lungs out in the middle of a maskless crowd.

If you say vaccines, you would be wrong because vaccines only prevent future epidemics, not end ones in progress.
With covid-19, we were just lucky that the 2009 SARs vaccine work applied to covid-19 as well.
So then what makes all epidemics end normally is that they peak and use up enough easily available hosts so that it burns out. It runs out of easy hosts and dies.
By "flattening the curve", we essentially conserved easy hosts and prevented it from dying out.

If you want more details, look at how Fauci was wrong when he said that we should not go with "herd immunity", what normally ends all epidemics.
He claimed 2.5 million deaths, based on the false claims that there was no inherent immunity, and that the lethality rate was 2%. We now know that not only are all children essentially immune, but almost all the deaths actually are only those over 70 or compromised somehow. So Fauci's death estimate was about 200 times too high.

??? I've just listed all the many ways Trump was AS A MATTER OF FACT wrong about Covid-19

And I don't even know where you got the idea that Trump ever advocated getting everyone infected in early months of the pandemic.
He said in the beginning that everyone should go on with their lives. Except the elderly and people with medical conditions. You shit your diaper and Trump messed up and let Fauci handle it. So if you loons would've let the adults handle the situation it would be over and done with. Your boy Biden is letting millions of infected illegals cross the border. So fuck off.

Everyone said that in the beginning. Pelosi said go have dinner in Chinatown, Faucci said the risk is thus far very low.

They didn't say it out of insane whackjob theory that we ought to get everyone infected with Covid asap, so that vulnerable die off and we get herd immunity to stop Covid-19 in 2 months.
Like I said, if we did what Trump recommended. We would be over this by now, and Fauci is milking his 15 minutes of fame.

By now? It's a year later, the other retard claiming it would be over in two months
If we quarantined the older people and people with weak immune systems. Then let the healthy people live their lives, we would be over it. But Trump let Fauci call the shots and he is a fuck up. I do blame Trump for not calling him out, but you loons would've impeached him if he tried.

Are you on crack?

Wrong.
Do all epidemics magically disappear?
YES, of course they do.
So then Trump just said what normally always happens.
Its called herd immunity.

So they why did it NOT disappear and continue to kill?
And that obviously was from "flattening the curve", which conserves easy hosts, thus preventing the epidemic from ending as it normally would and should have.

The two choices when there is an epidemic is either quarantine or accelerated herd immunity, (variolation).
They both work fast.
Time is the enemy with any epidemic.
So then the very last thing you should ever do is give the epidemic more time.
But that is exactly what "flattening the curve" does, and is always totally wrong.

United States - Death rate - Historical Data Graphs per Year (indexmundi.com)

1618435250052.png

True that 2020 death rate was much lower than 2018, but we see the downward trend between 2018 and 2019, so then there is an increase from 2019 and even more from what it looks like it normally should have been in 2020, if not for the epidemic.

True that 2020 death rate was much lower than 2018, but we see the downward trend between 2018 and 2019, so then there is an increase from 2019 and even more from what it looks like it normally should have been in 2020, if not for the epidemic.
yep, it shows the wuhan hoax is a hoax.

Like a snowflake.

you also have to get out of their space, the demofk snowflakes that is. Started in Colleges about six years ago.

Forum List

Back