Another example of why you shouldnt pay attention to fauci

This COVID shit is dead. It’s over. We were all duped and fucked over. Some will refuse to let it go but soon they will move back to the climate killing us all unless we do a huge list of stupid shit they like. It’s all a control game.

That's what Trump said, which then resulted in the next 400,000 dead americans.

Denying reality has become an art form.
The reality is that number of people were going to die no matter what. We don’t have 400k additional deaths as compared to previous years. It’s the same number with a renamed reason.

There’s no such thing as alternative math. You idiots have never come up with 2+2=4 in your lives WTF are you talking about?

Sure there is. It's what Trump used to count the number of people at his inauguration in 2017.

And to count the number of fraudulent ballots in 2020.
Ah yes. Trump. Back to Trump.

Trump exaggerated the amount at his inauguration. SO what? It had no affect on anyones life.

Democrats promised, as they changed 1/6 of the US economy that we will not lose our insurance or doctors, THAT lie affected tens of millions.

But yes. Trump. Exaggerated the size of a voluntary crowd.....bad orange man who was a Russian asset. Bad man, I tell you....very bad man!

The reality is that number of people were going to die no matter what. We don’t have 400k additional deaths as compared to previous years. It’s the same number with a renamed reason.

Data is provided through the 48th week of 2020. So far this year, the CDC reports that 2,877,601 people have died. At the same point in 2018, the number was 2,606,928, and in 2019, it was 2,614,950. The number of deaths to this point in 2020 is at least 260,000 greater than either of the past two years

Oh it is, and very SJW passive aggressive, typical for soi bois like you.
It’s not. You’re seeing attacks where there are none because you’re a snowflake. I’m not being passive aggressive, you’re acting like a victim, just like snowflakes do.

Deny deny deny.

And you seem hung up on the snowflake thing, where I have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are using the term wrong.

A Troll cannot be a snowflake. Trolls WANT a response, snowflakes want things to just go away.

Om nom nom nom nom.

And I fully admit I am just trolling you now, for the lulz.

Esteemed cardiologist weighs in::

Dr. Richard Fleming, physicist-nuclear cardiologist, issued a warning that experimental covid vaccines are not effective, but could cause Mad Cow disease.

“In the animal model, they develop spongiform and Mad Cow disease,” Fleming said. “We also know 2 weeks afterwards they develop…what causes Alzheimer’s and neurological disorders.”

Fleming warned the effects could take a year and half to show in humans.

Fleming, who in the 1990s discovered inflammation causes cardiovascular disease, said man-made spike proteins in the vaccines also cause inflammation. The Johnson & Johnson vaccine was pulled for its link to blood clots in women.

The vaccines have “no statistically significant benefit,” Fleming said, but cause “inflammation and blood clotting, Lewy bodies [associated with dementia], Mad Cow disease, and nothing to benefit.”

~~~~

ah'mo miss some of you guys.

And you seem hung up on the snowflake thing, where I have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are using the term wrong.
You seem to be hung up on the snowflake thing. Probably because you can’t come to grips with it.

Your victim mentality is just that of a snowflake. Seeing attacks where it’s just disagreement. Then loudly bitching and moaning about it.

You’re so mentally fragile.

Fragile as a snowflake.

Figures that didn’t change
They did. CDC has been tracking excess deaths.

Excess Deaths Associated with COVID-19
QuickStats: Average Daily Number of Deaths, by Month — United States, 2017 | MMWR (cdc.gov)

U.S. Death Rate 1950-2021 | MacroTrends

united-states-population-2021-04-14-macrotrends.png

Hillary Clinton spoke to Big Tech and The Corporate Banking World early in her campaign and made the following remarks:

"We desire to make a more docile and compliant citizen."

These people, like Clinton and the Globalists are pushing for 1 thing and one thing only, Global Rule. Part of their plan is to force a Global Currency, and things like Digital ID. This is more than about a vaccination, and a fake pandemic. This is about leverage they are trying to use, to brand every single human being on the face of the earth like Cattle.

They want more than a COVID Pass and COVID Tracking. That is nothing but a Trojan Horse. They are going all out for a Digital Tattoo and ID which will combine your medical records, digital currency, and criminal record and other information.

What you will end up with is what is called The Mark of The Beast in The Book of Revelation.

That's the end game.

You, Me, Everyone is living in The Age of Deceit, Delusions, the Bible Foretold of. Either become aware of that, or end up with chaff and stubble instead of the wheat gathered in to God's storehouse at the end.

Last edited:
Figures didn't change. What changed? Simple......dont let a crisis go to waste....ESPECIALLY in an election year. And Fauci jumped on the bandwagon....and look at him now....he was not known by most human beings in the world and now they have a bobble head in his image.

That speaks volumes.
I've come to realize that demofks have no concept skills. They can't add 2+2 and get 4. they just can't. the are driven by an overwhelming need to comply with a government source. Strange to me indeed.
Actually, they can add 2 plus 2 equals four.

The problem is, when a conservative says 2 plus 2 equals four, that is deemed as racist because blacks lack math aptitude and conservatives want them to put in chains.

True story.

I have the Biden video on that.
Actually, in previous years demofks did state 2+2=5. No shit

You seem to be hung up on the snowflake thing. Probably because you can’t come to grips with it.

Your victim mentality is just that of a snowflake. Seeing attacks where it’s just disagreement. Then loudly bitching and moaning about it.

You’re so mentally fragile.

Fragile as a snowflake.

I have an issue with people using a word wrong and ignoring reality, you are doing both.

You don't seem to have that issue, it makes you the typical SJW, believing reality can be changed via your whims and feelings.

I have an issue with people using a word wrong and ignoring reality, you are doing both.

You don't seem to have that issue, it makes you the typical SJW, believing reality can be changed via your whims and feelings.
A simple disagreement on the definition of a word turns you into a raging, slobbering nut case.

You’re so delicate. So fragile.

Like a snowflake.

Bending reality is what Trump and his devotees do. You’ve done it over and over again.

A simple disagreement on the definition of a word turns you into a raging, slobbering nut case.

Like a snowflake.

Bending reality is what Trump and his devotees do. You’ve done it over and over again.

Again using the term wrong. Snowflakes wouldn't be back again and again.

All part of the package you earned by being a SJW loser.

Yes, coming from the side that believes if a guy tucks and wears a dress he has to be treated as a woman OR ELSE, accusations of reality bending are comical.

Like a snowflake.

Yes, coming from the side that believes if a guy tucks and wears a dress he has to be treated as a woman OR ELSE, accusations of reality bending are comical.
I’m not. Snowflakes cannot be told they’re wrong. They’re special and have to be treated like it. Attempting to correct them results in the spasms of profanity that you’ve displayed.

Losers like you want to be treated one way and then go ahead and treat everyone else poorly. You want people to respect your opinions while you shit on others.

Like a snowflake.

I’m not. Snowflakes cannot be told they’re wrong. They’re special and have to be treated like it. Attempting to correct them results in the spasms of profanity that you’ve displayed.

Losers like you want to be treated one way and then go ahead and treat everyone else poorly. You want people to respect your opinions while you shit on others.

Stubborn assholes can't be told they are wrong. I am not denying that label. Snowflakes run from opposing opinions and try to get others to silence said opposing opinions. You just seem fixed on using the term because like most progressives, the only play you have is accusing your opposites of your own faults and weaknesses.

Feel free to dish on me to your heart's content. Soi boi bleatings from your type do nothing but feed me.

Forum List

Back