Georgia Voter I.D. Cards

Democrats have NO EXCUSE except they want to cheat. This is the ONLY REASON they fight voter I.D. laws

View attachment 479301
The Democrats hope that their prog slaves are stupid shits, because then they can tell them whatever the prog elites say, and the slaves take it as gospel. If that doesnt work, then they pull out suitcases of ballots and count them way after everyone goes home. The left has no honor, no integrity and no honesty...They are despicable...

Maybe the Abrams girls just don't feel comfortable carrying around pictures of ugly women.
Or the camera breaks every time they say smile?

1618271829315.png

I wonder how many other states provide their citizens free voter I.D.?

Surely the "progressive" blue states can keep up with the backwards south

Democrats have NO EXCUSE except they want to cheat. This is the ONLY REASON they fight voter I.D. laws

View attachment 479301
I just read how it could cost $25 dollars for some of the illegal and very old black people who were once slaves. Not for the Voter ID but the Birth Certificate to prove your eligibility to get to vote. So again, the prog elites think that black people are either too poor to pay 25 bucks for their birth cert or just too fucking stupid to know how to get one..

View attachment 479301
I just read how it could cost $25 dollars for some of the illegal and very old black people who were once slaves. Not for the Voter ID but the Birth Certificate to prove your eligibility to get to vote. So again, the prog elites think that black people are either too poor to pay 25 bucks for their birth cert or just too fucking stupid to know how to get one..
How many 156 year old black people do you know?

View attachment 479301
these fuckers know good and goddamn fucking well that they will lose every motherfucking election from here until the end of time if they do not cheat their fucking cock smoking son of a bitch asses off.

View attachment 479301
How many 156 year old black people do you know?
Some voted in the last election, just ask the Democrats..

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Vel
The only way a person would think voter ID laws are racist is if they assume black people are too stupid or incompetent, compared to non-black people, to get an ID.

Now who is the racist here?

The only way a person would think voter ID laws are racist is if they assume black people are too stupid or incompetent, compared to non-black people, to get an ID.

Now who is the racist here?

This is a lefty tactic. They are the actual racists and they scream “racism” to achieve political goals.

Forum List

Back