Another example of why you shouldnt pay attention to fauci

The reality is that number of people were going to die no matter what. We don’t have 400k additional deaths as compared to previous years. It’s the same number with a renamed reason.

Data is provided through the 48th week of 2020. So far this year, the CDC reports that 2,877,601 people have died. At the same point in 2018, the number was 2,606,928, and in 2019, it was 2,614,950. The number of deaths to this point in 2020 is at least 260,000 greater than either of the past two years
A simplistic way to look for information to make a predetermined or desired result look to support your conclusion. First of all it doesn’t add up to 400k. Second it doesn’t break down the who where and why. Do these numbers include the New York retirement home deaths being called COVID? I suppose they would be but it would account for 40-50k of those deaths. But then again putting people with any strain of the flu in a vulnerable setting could have done that right? Suicides and homicides are up, drug and alcohol deaths are up. A lot of that could be related more to the government reaction and lock downs than the disease.

I’ll try to find the articles I read about it. They were detailed much better than just subtracting last years deaths from this years and blaming COVID for the difference.

BTW- Your first clue that this probably wasn’t the epidemic we were all sold on is wherever we set up camps, mercy ships, emergency facilities etc to take these extra 500k people who died, all remained empty and unused. If there were that many extra sick people that wouldn’t have been the case.

The reality is that number of people were going to die no matter what. We don’t have 400k additional deaths as compared to previous years. It’s the same number with a renamed reason.

Data is provided through the 48th week of 2020. So far this year, the CDC reports that 2,877,601 people have died. At the same point in 2018, the number was 2,606,928, and in 2019, it was 2,614,950. The number of deaths to this point in 2020 is at least 260,000 greater than either of the past two years

However that is irrelevant if it was not covid-19 that caused the number of deaths to increase, but instead the increase was due to "flattening the curve", which prevented the spike that burns out epidemics and causes them to end.
By "flattening the curve", you do not decrease the area under the curve because by preventing herd immunity, you force an epidemic to never go away, last forever, and end up with a much higher total death eventually.
If we instead had gone for herd immunity in early last March, we could have ended the epidemic in less than a month, and had less then 50,000 deaths total.

Moron, how do you infect ~200 million people in a month?

and then how do you manage to not completely collapse healthcare in the process and have only 1/10th of deaths we've had?

You are completely delirious and what you spout is laughably absurd.

Last edited:
I have an issue with people using a word wrong and ignoring reality, you are doing both.

You don't seem to have that issue, it makes you the typical SJW, believing reality can be changed via your whims and feelings.
A simple disagreement on the definition of a word turns you into a raging, slobbering nut case.

You’re so delicate. So fragile.

Like a snowflake.

Bending reality is what Trump and his devotees do. You’ve done it over and over again.

Again using the term wrong. Snowflakes wouldn't be back again and again.

All part of the package you earned by being a SJW loser.

Yes, coming from the side that believes if a guy tucks and wears a dress he has to be treated as a woman OR ELSE, accusations of reality bending are comical.
I’m not. Snowflakes cannot be told they’re wrong. They’re special and have to be treated like it. Attempting to correct them results in the spasms of profanity that you’ve displayed.

Losers like you want to be treated one way and then go ahead and treat everyone else poorly. You want people to respect your opinions while you shit on others.

Stubborn assholes can't be told they are wrong. I am not denying that label. Snowflakes run from opposing opinions and try to get others to silence said opposing opinions. You just seem fixed on using the term because like most progressives, the only play you have is accusing your opposites of your own faults and weaknesses.

Feel free to dish on me to your heart's content. Soi boi bleatings from your type do nothing but feed me.
There’s the irony. You’re stubborn, but the way you react to being told you’re wrong is that of a snowflake.

“A very sensitive person. Someone who is easily hurt or offended by the statements or actions of others.”
I use the term and it’s apt. You don’t get to change the definition simply because you can’t accept that your behavior is that of a snowflake. It’s be too much for your ego to bear.

LOL urban dictionary, an editable mass page based on upvotes and downvotes.

The 3rd definition, with a like to dislike ratio of 3 to 1 as opposed to yours of 4 to 1.

A hypersensitive, irrational person who can't stand to have their world views challenged, or be offended in any perceived or even slightest of ways; they will have any number of emotional reactions: impuning character and/or motives, blocking on social media, shouting, interrupting, threatening, assaulting, etc. They often live in an echo chamber of their own beliefs and surround themselves exclusively with people and opinions that agree with their own. This term is most often use to describe people left-leaning people, but can be applied both left and right wing people.
I told that snowflake that I respectfully disagree and had some questions, and she started screaming that I was a nazi.
John Doe saw that I agreed with Jane Doe on an issue, and he blocked me; I never knew he was so petty snowflake.

Again, a snowflake doesn't keep coming back to the fight.
From your definition: they will have any number of emotional reactions: impuning character and/or motives, blocking on social media, shouting, interrupting, threatening, assaulting, etc

You do all these except blocking.

You lose.

How does one interrupt or assault on a message board?

And all those may be qualities of "snowflakes", but all people with those qualities are not necessarily snowflakes because of other requirements.

The old "all apples are fruits, but not all fruits are apples" problem.

I have an issue with people using a word wrong and ignoring reality, you are doing both.

You don't seem to have that issue, it makes you the typical SJW, believing reality can be changed via your whims and feelings.
A simple disagreement on the definition of a word turns you into a raging, slobbering nut case.

Like a snowflake.

Bending reality is what Trump and his devotees do. You’ve done it over and over again.

Yes, coming from the side that believes if a guy tucks and wears a dress he has to be treated as a woman OR ELSE, accusations of reality bending are comical.
I’m not. Snowflakes cannot be told they’re wrong. They’re special and have to be treated like it. Attempting to correct them results in the spasms of profanity that you’ve displayed.

Losers like you want to be treated one way and then go ahead and treat everyone else poorly. You want people to respect your opinions while you shit on others.

Stubborn assholes can't be told they are wrong. I am not denying that label. Snowflakes run from opposing opinions and try to get others to silence said opposing opinions. You just seem fixed on using the term because like most progressives, the only play you have is accusing your opposites of your own faults and weaknesses.

Feel free to dish on me to your heart's content. Soi boi bleatings from your type do nothing but feed me.
There’s the irony. You’re stubborn, but the way you react to being told you’re wrong is that of a snowflake.

“A very sensitive person. Someone who is easily hurt or offended by the statements or actions of others.”
I use the term and it’s apt. You don’t get to change the definition simply because you can’t accept that your behavior is that of a snowflake. It’s be too much for your ego to bear.

The 3rd definition, with a like to dislike ratio of 3 to 1 as opposed to yours of 4 to 1.

A hypersensitive, irrational person who can't stand to have their world views challenged, or be offended in any perceived or even slightest of ways; they will have any number of emotional reactions: impuning character and/or motives, blocking on social media, shouting, interrupting, threatening, assaulting, etc. They often live in an echo chamber of their own beliefs and surround themselves exclusively with people and opinions that agree with their own. This term is most often use to describe people left-leaning people, but can be applied both left and right wing people.
I told that snowflake that I respectfully disagree and had some questions, and she started screaming that I was a nazi.
John Doe saw that I agreed with Jane Doe on an issue, and he blocked me; I never knew he was so petty snowflake.

From your definition: they will have any number of emotional reactions: impuning character and/or motives, blocking on social media, shouting, interrupting, threatening, assaulting, etc

You lose.

And all those may be qualities of "snowflakes", but all people with those qualities are not necessarily snowflakes because of other requirements.

You’re inventing “requirements” that don’t exist because you don’t want admit you’re a snowflake.

Marty, you are the thing you claim to hate. An emotionally fragile snowflake.

Like a snowflake.

You lose.

You’re inventing “requirements” that don’t exist because you don’t want admit you’re a snowflake.

Again, you are using the term wrong in some pathetic desire to think you are actually "getting" me.

I continue to factually point out your wrong use of the term, but you think you have a "gotcha" moment, and hang on for dear life.

Pathetic actually.

Like a snowflake.

You lose.

Again, you are using the term wrong in some pathetic desire to think you are actually "getting" me.

I continue to factually point out your wrong use of the term, but you think you have a "gotcha" moment, and hang on for dear life.

Pathetic actually.
I wasn’t aware that you were the person that defined words for society.

I do appreciate how you don’t attempt to pretend as is you aren’t emotionally fragile though. You wouldn’t respond so violently to my use of the word if you weren’t a snowflake.

Like a snowflake.

You lose.

Pathetic actually.

I do appreciate how you don’t attempt to pretend as is you aren’t emotionally fragile though. You wouldn’t respond so violently to my use of the word if you weren’t a snowflake.

I'm following the context of what the word means to most people who see it, not your attempted definition gotcha moment.

Anger in the face of tyrannical assholes is not a vice.

Like a snowflake.

You lose.

Pathetic actually.

I'm following the context of what the word means to most people who see it, not your attempted definition gotcha moment.

Anger in the face of tyrannical assholes is not a vice.
You’re anger is a substitute for intelligence. If you can’t outsmart them, attempt to silence them by harassment.

That’s a snowflake response.

Your opinion on how people use the word is incorrect.

Trump will hire the best people
Lol
The dumbass has been at the NIH since 1968, Stupid.

Trump didn’t hire him.
Thats a weak excuse. Even for you cultists.
It's not an excuse, it is exposing your ignorance.

HTH
No it doesnt..
Yep. You thought Trump hired Fauci when the little weasel has been at NIH since 1968.
I know that. He chose to use fauci. He could have hired anyone. But he CHOSE fauci

Forum List

Back