Another Christian church attack!!

ok and your point?
Just adding to the info you posted. Did you make a point, when you posted the news article? No? Then why the nipping at my ankles? geesh....
You first said it was a paid armed security guard and was wondering where all the armed citizens were I posted what I did to correct your misinformation
Seems you are trying to play the one-up game?

Actually it was one of the church members who shot the gunman
Ah, gotcha. Good for him/her.
A witness told CBS11 News the gunman walked up to a server during Communion with a shotgun and began firing until another church member shot the suspect
Good guy with a gun

Two dead, one critically wounded after gunman opens fire at church outside Fort Worth, Texas
"
A man shot two people during a church service in White Settlement, Texas, on Sunday before two armed parishioners shot and killed him, White Settlement Police Chief J.P. Bevering said.

One person who was shot at the West Freeway Church of Christ died and another victim has life-threatening injuries, Bevering said.
Bevering praised the two "heroic" churchgoers who returned fire and killed the suspect. He said there is no ongoing threat to the incident."

Texas church shooting: Suspect shoots 2 before he was killed by parishioners - CNN
Yes, it was a parishioner. How many lives did they save?
Not sure. How much ammo in the gun? On the shooter? Maybe they saved none. Maybe they saved 10. I am sure that will comfort the family of the dead guy.
Does it make any difference? May there be a good guy with a gun around everywhere.

Honey, he could have had ammo in his pocket.
Yes, thank you, I understand what a "pocket" is. I asked, "How much ammo on the shooter?", and I also said, "Maybe 10 lives were saved", both indicating he may have been carring plenty of ammo for his shotgun.

Goddamn, I swear, I spend 90% of my time on this board correcting bad reading comprehension by reactionary babies...
Why does it matter about the ammo when seconds count you don't have time to think does this shooter have any more ammo. as far as it goes the shooter signed his death warrant the minute he started shooting whether or not he had any more ammo.

View attachment 297207
Shooter, top center, security guard top left
The guy in the center shooting looks to be the guard and the guy in the top left corner the shooter who gets shot.

Video at the church as it all went down.

https://streamable.com/m8sly?

Edit: They have already removed the video. Sorry. The guard was an obvious open carry with a gun belt, etc...
Turns out he was a parishioner, not a guard, according to the news conference. Yeah, I saw the video. Here is another link to the video
GALO BAIRD on Twitter

Ah, gotcha. Good for him/her.
A witness told CBS11 News the gunman walked up to a server during Communion with a shotgun and began firing until another church member shot the suspect
Good guy with a gun

Two dead, one critically wounded after gunman opens fire at church outside Fort Worth, Texas
"
A man shot two people during a church service in White Settlement, Texas, on Sunday before two armed parishioners shot and killed him, White Settlement Police Chief J.P. Bevering said.

One person who was shot at the West Freeway Church of Christ died and another victim has life-threatening injuries, Bevering said.
Bevering praised the two "heroic" churchgoers who returned fire and killed the suspect. He said there is no ongoing threat to the incident."

Texas church shooting: Suspect shoots 2 before he was killed by parishioners - CNN
Yes, it was a parishioner. How many lives did they save?
Not sure. How much ammo in the gun? On the shooter? Maybe they saved none. Maybe they saved 10. I am sure that will comfort the family of the dead guy.
Does it make any difference? May there be a good guy with a gun around everywhere.
When it first started there could have been more than one threat
There could have been another gunman

Seems like it could have been much worse. Good thing one of the folks in the church building was armed.

What's the deal with all of these church attacks anyway. It's a trend, for sure, irrelevant of what faith people practice it seems.

Flipping around the channels on the idiot box I haven't seen any mention of it. Think maybe it's because the attacker was killed by an armed citizen in the building? And not much resonse to the report here either. We got crickets all the way around. That's my bet.
An armed, paid, trained security guard shot the suspect. Where were all the gun-totin' Texans? Hiding under the pews, that's where.

Well, that's kind of a joke. In reality, most people just don't want to carry guns. So they don't.

There were at least six with guns drawn.

Seems like it could have been much worse. Good thing one of the folks in the church building was armed.

What's the deal with all of these church attacks anyway. It's a trend, for sure, irrelevant of what faith people practice it seems.

Flipping around the channels on the idiot box I haven't seen any mention of it. Think maybe it's because the attacker was killed by an armed citizen in the building? And not much resonse to the report here either. We got crickets all the way around. That's my bet.
Progressives do it to cause chaos dread and fear and want to destroy Christianity. Good thing the shooter that took this animal out was listening and made the prayers come true.

Last edited:
Progressives do it to cause chaos dread and fear and want to destroy Christianity. Good thing the shooter that took this animal out was listening and made the prayers come true.

There was a guy who just killed his wife and dog the other day then posted it on twitter to Trump.

He said he did it just to prove how easy it was with an assault rifle. Said he couldn't bring himself to do it with a knife. He posted his address and they came and got him.

I think a lot of these killers might be doing it for that reason as well. And they'll win in the end, we'll be the ones to lose our liberties. It's how it always works. I guess they consider themselves martyrs. Their side of it is what the government is responding to in order to go after the rights of law abiding people.

We are living in a sick world where attacks on people of various faiths occur daily, Jews, Christians, Muslims, Sikhs, Buddhists, and more. The question is: what do we people do to prevent this? How do we identify the sickos who do these things and stop them?

An armed, paid, trained security guard shot the suspect. Where were all the gun-totin' Texans? Hiding under the pews, that's where.

Well, that's kind of a joke. In reality, most people just don't want to carry guns. So they don't.

It does point out the dimness of some liberals who don’t want armed guards at schools and churches. If your first phone call after bullets start flying is to get some trained, armed officer to come...doesn’t it make more sense to have one on site already?

History[edit]
The name of "White Settlement" was originally bestowed upon the community by several Indigenous tribes in the area. The city got its name because it was the lone village of white pioneers amid several Native American encampments in the Fort Worth area in the Texas Republic territory in the 1840s.[4][5] On October 14, 2005, city leaders, citing hurdles in attracting businesses,[6] announced a plan to have local voters decide on a possible name change for the town from White Settlement to West Settlement. In the November 8 election, the name change was overwhelmingly rejected by a vote of 2,388 to 219.[5] The oldest street in White Settlement is White Settlement Road. This original trail led from the fort to the "white settlement" about eight miles west into Native American territory. The area was called "white" because it was a settlement of "white" homesteaders, as opposed to other settlements in the vicinity that were composed of both white and Native American residents. As the Native Americans were forced from the area and the settlement moved westward, the road followed. This was the only public road in White Settlement's early history.[7]

The city's West Freeway Church of Christ was the site of a shooting on December 29, 2019, that killed two people and left a third in critical condition.[8]

If you watch the video there’s at least 5 members who pulled guns out when the shooting started. The 1st victim was shot while reaching for his.

Here is a video of the shooting that has not been removed. Good analysis.

Notice how fast it went down.

The guy that shot the bad guy is a real hero.

These filthy ass Liberals would love to take firearms away from the church members that defended themselves. That is just the kind of assholes that Liberals are.

We are living in a sick world where attacks on people of various faiths occur daily, Jews, Christians, Muslims, Sikhs, Buddhists, and more. The question is: what do we people do to prevent this? How do we identify the sickos who do these things and stop them?

Likely not the answer you're looing for, but here's a good article I was reading the other day. I believe it's relevant to the sad state of society...

''Violence begets violence: until we start addressing the US government’s part in creating, cultivating and abetting a culture of violence, we will continue to be a nation plagued by violence in our homes, in our schools, on our streets and in our affairs of state, both foreign and domestic.

In fact, 1200% more people have been killed by police than mass shooters since 2015.

Curiously enough, in the midst of the finger-pointing over the latest round of mass shootings, Americans have been so focused on debating who or what is responsible for gun violence—the guns, the gun owners, the Second Amendment, the politicians, or our violent culture—that they have overlooked the fact that the systemic violence being perpetrated by agents of the government has done more collective harm to the American people and their liberties than any single act of terror or mass shooting.

Violence has become our government’s calling card, starting at the top and trickling down, from the more than 80,000 SWAT team raids carried out every year on unsuspecting Americans by heavily armed, black-garbed commandos and the increasingly rapid militarization of local police forces across the country to the drone killings used to target insurgents.

The government even exports violence worldwide. Talk about an absurd double standard.

If we’re truly going to get serious about gun violence, why not start by scaling back the American police state’s weapons of war?''

Continued - Who Inflicts the Most Gun Violence in America? The US Government and Its Police Forces

Forum List

Back