Another Christian church attack!!

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Shooting in Texas. Two dead. One critical.

Stay out of the churches and synagogues unless you armed armed or have armed security ready to defend the people in them.

2 Dead, 1 Critically Injured After Shooting At West Freeway Church Of Christ In White Settlement

WHITE SETTLEMENT, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – Two people are dead and another person is critically injured after a shooting at a church in the Tarrant County city of White Settlement, officials said.

Authorities responded to the shooting Sunday morning just before 10 a.m. at the West Freeway Church of Christ on Las Vegas Trail.

A witness told CBS 11 News the gunman walked up to a server during communion with a shotgun and then opened fire. According to the witness, another church member shot the suspect.

“It was the most scariest thing. You feel like your life is flashing before you. I was so worried about my little one,” Isabel Arreola said.

During the incident, two men died from their injuries and another man was critically injured. Authorities believe the gunman is among the three but it’s unknown if he was killed or is injured... more @ link

646C9AA0-1DB0-4238-BEE8-CD840566C394.jpeg

Shooter, top center, security guard top left

Stay out of the churches and synagogues unless you armed armed or have armed security ready to defend the people in them.

2 Dead, 1 Critically Injured After Shooting At West Freeway Church Of Christ In White Settlement

WHITE SETTLEMENT, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – Two people are dead and another person is critically injured after a shooting at a church in the Tarrant County city of White Settlement, officials said.

Authorities responded to the shooting Sunday morning just before 10 a.m. at the West Freeway Church of Christ on Las Vegas Trail.

A witness told CBS 11 News the gunman walked up to a server during communion with a shotgun and then opened fire. According to the witness, another church member shot the suspect.

“It was the most scariest thing. You feel like your life is flashing before you. I was so worried about my little one,” Isabel Arreola said.

During the incident, two men died from their injuries and another man was critically injured. Authorities believe the gunman is among the three but it’s unknown if he was killed or is injured... more @ link

Nothing released on the shooter yet?

Nothing released on the shooter yet?
One of the articles said he is one of the dead. That is all I have read so far.

Seems like it could have been much worse. Good thing one of the folks in the church building was armed.

What's the deal with all of these church attacks anyway. It's a trend, for sure, irrelevant of what faith people practice it seems.

Flipping around the channels on the idiot box I haven't seen any mention of it. Think maybe it's because the attacker was killed by an armed citizen in the building? And not much resonse to the report here either. We got crickets all the way around. That's my bet.

Last edited:
Seems like it could have been much worse. Good thing one of the folks in the church building was armed.

What's the deal with all of these church attacks anyway. It's a trend, for sure, irrelevant of what faith people practice it seems.

Flipping around the channels on the idiot box I haven't seen any mention of it. Think maybe it's because the attacker was killed by an armed citizen in the building? And not much resonse to the report here either. We got crickets all the way around. That's my bet.
An armed, paid, trained security guard shot the suspect. Where were all the gun-totin' Texans? Hiding under the pews, that's where.

Well, that's kind of a joke. In reality, most people just don't want to carry guns. So they don't.

An armed, paid, trained security guard shot the suspect. Where were all the gun-totin' Texans? Hiding under the pews, that's where.

Well, that's kind of a joke. In reality, most people just don't want to carry guns. So they don't.
Actually, they all held the suspect at gun point until the police arrived.

*after the threat was over

I have to think that I can hold a wounded suspect, with hole through his body, at banana-point until the cops arrive. So you're not making a case for anything.

An armed, paid, trained security guard shot the suspect.

To repeat what I said. Good thing one of the folks in the church building was armed.

In reality, most people just don't want to carry guns. So they don't.

I'm the same way. I don't care for carrying a side arm every place I go. So I don't. I'm more prone to beating the ever living shit out of an attacker. If I'm depositing my payroll or something I'll carry it. Just depends on the situation.

*after the threat was over

I have to think that I can hold a wounded suspect, with hole through his body, at banana-point until the cops arrive. So you're not making a case for anything.
Then you’ve never seen anyone on PCP. You could cut off both their legs and the only thing that’ll stop them from keep going at you is blood loss making them lose consciousness.

Except you don't take your gun to church.....

upload_2019-12-29_15-31-27.png

Forum List

Back