Another Christian church attack!!

I said it before and I say it again!

Thanks GOD for the 2nd Amendment!

-" Defensive gun use is not a myth. "- :clap2:
Yep. What I tried to post in the other thread but coyote closed it-

I know several news station have now posted it. As law enforcement mentioned in tonights press conference, due to these parishioners it was over in 6 seconds, vs the law enforcement did get there within about a minute and a half, which was unusually fast. They said think of how many lives were saved.

I attend a large church.

After the shooting in Texas a few years ago we took responsibility for our security. We established a rotation of armed members.

About six months ago we negotiated a contract with the Sheriff's Department to supply an uniformed officer each Sunday. However, we still have the rotation of members with concealed carry.

The church is not a soft target nor is it a gun free zone.

Actually, they all held the suspect at gun point until the police arrived.

*after the threat was over

I have to think that I can hold a wounded suspect, with hole through his body, at banana-point until the cops arrive. So you're not making a case for anything.
Then you’ve never seen anyone on PCP. You could cut off both their legs and the only thing that’ll stop them from keep going at you is blood loss making them lose consciousness.
Or a blood choke. Get into a Jujitsu class if you want to learn how to sink them, and how to turn them loose before they are fatal.

Freeway Church of Christ Hero Jack Wilson Thanks God for His Role in Church Security – Jack Gunned Down Church Terrorist with One Shot to the Head

And that's how Texas deals with those that seek to kill the innocent.

I attend a large church.

After the shooting in Texas a few years ago we took responsibility for our security. We established a rotation of armed members.

About six months ago we negotiated a contract with the Sheriff's Department to supply an uniformed officer each Sunday. However, we still have the rotation of members with concealed carry.

The church is not a soft target nor is it a gun free zone.
Same with mine and all good churches. A well armed congregation. Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.

River Oaks Man ‘Battling Demon’ Identified as Gunman in White Settlement Church Shooting

The man who fatally shot two people at a White Settlement Church on Sunday before being killed by church security has been identified as a 43-year-old Keith Thomas Kinnunen, a River Oaks man with a long criminal history and described by his ex-wife as "battling a demon" and "not nice to anyone."

Kinnunen was identified as the shooter Monday morning by two law enforcement sources familiar with the investigation. NBC 5 has learned his criminal past included charges of assault, theft, arson and possession of an illegal weapon in Texas, Oklahoma and New Jersey.

So, another felon in possession of a firearm. How many additional laws would have prevented that?

"White Settlement church shooter Keith Thomas Kinnunen, of River Oaks, Texas arreested in New Jersey 2016 for gun possession.

Texas man arrested in Linden on gun charge

Texas man arrested in Linden on gun charge
Sept. 13, 2016

LINDEN - A 39-year-old Texas man was arrested after police found him in possession of a .12 gauge shotgun and rounds while in the area of the Phillips 66 refinery.

Around 4:30 p.m. Monday, police responded to Lower Road near the city public works garage for a report of a suspicious person on a bicycle.

A resident reported a suspicious man was asking about photographing the oil tank field at the Phillips 66 refinery.

Police found the man, identified as Keith Thomas Kinnunen, of River Oaks, Texas, near Memorial Park on Lower Road. Kinnunen told police he was traveling from Texas but is homeless and takes photos of interesting sites.

Police found Kinnunen had a contempt of court warrant in Oklahoma for felony aggravated assault. While checking his property, police also found a Mossberg .12 gauge shotgun and rounds wrapped in plastic. He was arrested and charged with unlawful possession of a weapon.

Kinnunen is being housed at the Union County Jail in Elizabeth on $20,000 bail with a court date scheduled for next week..."

Keith Thomas Kinnunen: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Last edited:

Forum List

Back