Another Christian church attack!!

Seems like it could have been much worse. Good thing one of the folks in the church building was armed.

What's the deal with all of these church attacks anyway. It's a trend, for sure, irrelevant of what faith people practice it seems.

Flipping around the channels on the idiot box I haven't seen any mention of it. Think maybe it's because the attacker was killed by an armed citizen in the building? And not much resonse to the report here either. We got crickets all the way around. That's my bet.
An armed, paid, trained security guard shot the suspect. Where were all the gun-totin' Texans? Hiding under the pews, that's where.

Well, that's kind of a joke. In reality, most people just don't want to carry guns. So they don't.
Actually it was one of the church members who shot the gunman

They knew they had armed security.
haha... so, let me get this straight.... you think they stopped and thought, "we have a security guard here somewhere", then decided to hide? What the fuck are you even babbling about?

An armed, trained security guard stopped the attack. This does not lend any credence to the private gun ownership/carry being desirable argument. What about this do you not get?

Ah, gotcha. Good for him/her.
A witness told CBS11 News the gunman walked up to a server during Communion with a shotgun and began firing until another church member shot the suspect
Good guy with a gun

Two dead, one critically wounded after gunman opens fire at church outside Fort Worth, Texas
"
A man shot two people during a church service in White Settlement, Texas, on Sunday before two armed parishioners shot and killed him, White Settlement Police Chief J.P. Bevering said.

One person who was shot at the West Freeway Church of Christ died and another victim has life-threatening injuries, Bevering said.
Bevering praised the two "heroic" churchgoers who returned fire and killed the suspect. He said there is no ongoing threat to the incident."

Texas church shooting: Suspect shoots 2 before he was killed by parishioners - CNN

Seems like it could have been much worse. Good thing one of the folks in the church building was armed.

What's the deal with all of these church attacks anyway. It's a trend, for sure, irrelevant of what faith people practice it seems.

Flipping around the channels on the idiot box I haven't seen any mention of it. Think maybe it's because the attacker was killed by an armed citizen in the building? And not much resonse to the report here either. We got crickets all the way around. That's my bet.
An armed, paid, trained security guard shot the suspect. Where were all the gun-totin' Texans? Hiding under the pews, that's where.

Well, that's kind of a joke. In reality, most people just don't want to carry guns. So they don't.
Yes, just confirmed in the news conference.

A witness told CBS11 News the gunman walked up to a server during Communion with a shotgun and began firing until another church member shot the suspect
Good guy with a gun

Two dead, one critically wounded after gunman opens fire at church outside Fort Worth, Texas
"
A man shot two people during a church service in White Settlement, Texas, on Sunday before two armed parishioners shot and killed him, White Settlement Police Chief J.P. Bevering said.

One person who was shot at the West Freeway Church of Christ died and another victim has life-threatening injuries, Bevering said.
Bevering praised the two "heroic" churchgoers who returned fire and killed the suspect. He said there is no ongoing threat to the incident."

Texas church shooting: Suspect shoots 2 before he was killed by parishioners - CNN
Yes, it was a parishioner. How many lives did they save?

Good guy with a gun

"

Not sure. How much ammo in the gun? On the shooter? Maybe they saved none. Maybe they saved 10. I am sure that will comfort the family of the dead guy.

Good guy with a gun

"

ok and your point? My source says a church member your source says two church members but one thing is for sure they weren't paid armed security
The shooting is early information is slowly being released don't get your panties stuck in your ass crack.

Good guy with a gun

"

Not sure. How much ammo in the gun? On the shooter? Maybe they saved none. Maybe they saved 10. I am sure that will comfort the family of the dead guy.
Honey, he could have had ammo in his pocket. If the parishioners didn’t kill him, he could have reloaded, for all we know. Your foolishness is noted.

Honey, he could have had ammo in his pocket.
Yes, thank you, I understand what a "pocket" is. I asked, "How much ammo on the shooter?", and I also said, "Maybe 10 lives were saved", both indicating he may have been carring plenty of ammo for his shotgun.

Goddamn, I swear, I spend 90% of my time on this board correcting bad reading comprehension by reactionary babies...

Honey, he could have had ammo in his pocket.
Yes, thank you, I understand what a "pocket" is. I asked, "How much ammo on the shooter?", and I also said, "Maybe 10 lives were saved".

Goddamn, I swear, I spend 90% of my time on this board correcting bad reading comprehension by reactionary babies...
No, you tried to make the case that guns should not be allowed-
You: haha... so, let me get this straight.... you think they stopped and thought, "we have a security guard here somewhere", then decided to hide? What the fuck are you even babbling about?

An armed, trained security guard stopped the attack. This does not lend any credence to the private gun ownership/carry being desirable argument. What about this do you not get?
Turns out it was a legally armed citizen that killed him.

Forum List

Back