another black on white senior citizen hate crime

This is the norm. I hear more of these types of incidents happened at the peaceful rally for Trump in DC yesterday. BLM and antifa are evil but there will come a time when they won't be met with pacifism and that's when they will pay for what they have done to this country. I have a feeling that the time of lawless riots will come to an end soon.

Trump fired the head of the Pentagon because he wouldn't call out troops against the insurrection in D.C. when the mob was trying to break down the double fence around the White House and run in and kill everyone. I agree that was an insurrection within the meaning of the Insurrection Act, and I think what's going on in Portland and other places is also insurrection. You are more optimistic than I am: it seems there is no end to the patience of the white majority!
Insurrection my ass. No sonny, you are not going to get Federal troops in the streets. You can change who you like, but the Joint chiefs are going to set this one out. Officer's took an oath to the constitution, not Donnie boy.
..you must be ignorant of their oath:
''''''I ___, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic;''''''

This is the norm. I hear more of these types of incidents happened at the peaceful rally for Trump in DC yesterday. BLM and antifa are evil but there will come a time when they won't be met with pacifism and that's when they will pay for what they have done to this country. I have a feeling that the time of lawless riots will come to an end soon.

Trump fired the head of the Pentagon because he wouldn't call out troops against the insurrection in D.C. when the mob was trying to break down the double fence around the White House and run in and kill everyone. I agree that was an insurrection within the meaning of the Insurrection Act, and I think what's going on in Portland and other places is also insurrection. You are more optimistic than I am: it seems there is no end to the patience of the white majority!
Insurrection my ass. No sonny, you are not going to get Federal troops in the streets. You can change who you like, but the Joint chiefs are going to set this one out. Officer's took an oath to the constitution, not Donnie boy.
..you must be ignorant of their oath:
''''''I ___, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic;''''''
Quite similar to the one I took. Did you take one? If so, bet yours said you would follow orders of the president. Donnie's outta here.

The United States of America will cease to exist sometime in the 22nd century.

Maybe, Parser, but if so, it will be for some other reason completely than what is going on now! It's already been some 40 years since the break-up started (Vietnam protests, the Great Society misstep) and that's a long time for a big societal change. My rule of thumb (WWI, WWII, etc.) is that when smart people start seeing a bad downhill pattern, it STILL takes 10 or 15 years more: friction. There's a lot of friction here: all that Social Security, for one big piece of it. So it could still take a few more years.

But I'll tell you what: it's like a mudslide, California wildfire, avalanche. When it finally goes, it goes FAST. Days, not weeks, often, like Yeltsin on the Tank and the Soviet Union broke up immediately in 1991. I think that's because it's the only way big events can happen: if it were slower, people would stop it. Like our own Civil War: the day after Lincoln's election, South Carolina seceded. Before he was inaugurated, six more Southern states had left, officially. Senators packed up and took trains South. Things like this happen very fast or not at all.

..they got him
......just ANOTHER one--blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites....yes--this is a hate crime according to Dem/black logic --any way you cut it = hate crime
He should have asked for autograph. What is the world coming to?
Not broadcasting these attacks makes it worse. No shame is meted out.

Oh, your last sentence hits the nail on the head.

The current & shrinking majority have accepted the liberal line that they should feel guilty, so they are just taking everything that is dished out.

Wow! The Greatest Generation never thought they were fighting in Europe & Asia for this nation to take such a route.

The United States of America has effectively ceased to exist now. It is called the United States of America only because the landmass has to be identified as something.

..they got him
......just ANOTHER one--blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites....yes--this is a hate crime according to Dem/black logic --any way you cut it = hate crime
He should have asked for autograph. What is the world coming to?
Not broadcasting these attacks makes it worse. No shame is meted out.
What attacks (if videoed) not being shown? I watched the BLM idiots attacking individual lone trump supporters and the Proud Boy Nazis rioting against what they were shouting may have been antifa idiots in Washington, just last night right here on the USMB. Did you miss it? I am sure you can pull them up if you are interested.

The current & shrinking majority have accepted the liberal line that they should feel guilty, so they are just taking everything that is dished out.

Wow! The Greatest Generation never thought they were fighting in Europe & Asia for this nation to take such a route.

The United States of America has effectively ceased to exist now. It is called the United States of America only because the landmass has to be identified as something.

The United States of America is still the United States of America. You whiny, defeatist bitches need to shut the fuck up for two minutes. Or get the fuck out and go bother somebody else’s country. We’ve had enough you surrender monkeys. We now have a lot of work to do to get through the next four years of Democrat bullshit, and we don’t need to be changing your diapers at the same time. Shut the fuck up or go away.

Do they scare you as much as that little Mexican girl in diapers trying to come here for a better life? She`ll probably kick your ass too.
This is not about the little Mexican girl. and it is understandable. This is about being overrun and ruining the nation that gives most of us a comfortable life. How many times must this be said? Intelligence in our immigration policies has left the building.

It's sure not as good as it was! But I can't agree that the U.S. has ceased to exist: when it goes, when it divides into six pieces or the sovereignty changes to a military leader or a soviet --- we will NOTICE. When Germany was divided into four parts, then two, after WWII, Germans could definitely tell that had happened. Nobody disagreed that Germany had been broken up. We are still disagreeing. There are still people who think the USA can be saved.

It's sure not as good as it was! But I can't agree that the U.S. has ceased to exist: when it goes, when it divides into six pieces or the sovereignty changes to a military leader or a soviet --- we will NOTICE. When Germany was divided into four parts, then two, after WWII, Germans could definitely tell that had happened. Nobody disagreed that Germany had been broken up. We are still disagreeing. There are still people who think the USA can be saved.
I prefer the six different pieces option. In fact, I would like to see a secession redo and let the southern states go their own way. The rest of us are tired of being embarrassed by shitholes like Mississippi, South Carolina, Alabama, etc.

The United States of America is still the United States of America. You whiny, defeatist bitches need to shut the fuck up for two minutes. Or get the fuck out and go bother somebody else’s country. We’ve had enough you surrender monkeys. We now have a lot of work to do to get through the next four years of Democrat bullshit, and we don’t need to be changing your diapers at the same time. Shut the fuck up or go away.
Damn! Nice to know there are still good people up your way. Visit Tennessee sometime. A lot of good people, down here you'd get along with.

I prefer the six different pieces option. In fact, I would like to see a secession redo and let the southern states go their own way. The rest of us are tired of being embarrassed by shitholes like Mississippi, South Carolina, Alabama, etc.

I think de feeling is mootual... to quote from Young Frankenstein.

Why don't you shove off and go back where you came from, ya little quitter? Real Americans planning to keep the United States long after you are gone and just have no need for the likes of you.

Damn! Nice to know there are still good people up your way. Visit Tennessee sometime. A lot of good people, down here you'd get along with.

I was raised in Tennessee myself ---------- Unkotare? Some advice, Tennessee is not your line of country, don't go there. ;)

Oh, I have visited. I’ve been in our beautiful southern states many times and I have some very good friends there. As for Tennessee, when I was in college there was this one girl......... The kind of girl they write songs about...

They took an oath to protect this country from all enemies, foreign and domestic. These antifa and BLM thugs are nothing more than domestic terrorists.

Why don't you shove off and go back where you came from, ya little quitter? Real Americans planning to keep the United States long after you are gone and just have no need for the likes of you.

Put that on a T-shirt and I’ll buy one!

I was raised in Tennessee myself ---------- Unkotare? Some advice, Tennessee is not your line of country, don't go there. ;)

It’s a beautiful part of this great nation with many fine people.

Forum List

Back