Lock Down Politics

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
For the COWARD Question Mark avatar-

MY OPINION: Only the willfully blind (those who refuse to see) believe otherwise.

1700 words- don't hurt yourselves though expanding your knowledge base-

The "science bible" of the less than informed agree with the findings that most people who can see already knew- <<<MY OPINION

Lockdown Politics -- the Great Travesty

The WHO warning has been reaffirmed by thousands of medical professionals and scientists aligned with the “Great Barrington Declaration” – a well-grounded denunciation of the lockdown politics that retains a dogmatic hold on Biden and the Dems. The “Declaration” was orchestrated by three world-respected scientists: Jay Bhatticharya of Stanford, Martin Kulldorf of Harvard, Sunetra Gupta of Oxford. Their message, drawn from a painstaking assemblage of international research, is clear and urgent – end draconian restrictions in favor of “focused protection”, which sensibly allows those (the vast majority) at minimum risk of extreme sickness to return to normal social lives. Those least threatened (under age 50) have a 99.98 likelihood of surviving any bout with COVID – less risky than the ordinary flu. The “Barrington” scientists urge a shift toward what in fact has been the historical norm for virus-mitigation: policies taking into account the full range of economic and social as well as medical factors, logically necessary to curtail the amount of total harm.

At the store today an older man was standing there looking at shelves empty of toilet paper and paper towels. A clerk said they were limiting sales but still ran out. Biden said he intended a lockdown until 2022. The old guy was railing "I voted for the guy. I never thought he would do this". Chicom Biden promised a lockdown. Why is everyone surprised.

At the store today an older man was standing there looking at shelves empty of toilet paper and paper towels. A clerk said they were limiting sales but still ran out. Biden said he intended a lockdown until 2022. The old guy was railing "I voted for the guy. I never thought he would do this". Chicom Biden promised a lockdown. Why is everyone surprised.
Biden can't lock down anything but federal property and installations.

Do we have to suffer from the extreme derangement of the minds of the Trumpets? Is there a need for complete and utter lack of personal control from these freaks of nature and their habitual lying and farcical daydreams?

Do we have to suffer from the extreme derangement of the minds of the Trumpets? Is there a need for complete and utter lack of personal control from these freaks of nature and their habitual lying and farcical daydreams?
No. Put your foot in the road and join antifa.

Herpes Simplex type 2 has a prevalence of 12% in the population, each year 5% to 20% of the U.S. population will contract the flu. COVID is approx. 3%. Yet we have never shut the country down before, we've never isolated ourselves or had to wear masks. The DNC and their sycophant leftist media are committing a shameful and immoral act by advocating a National shutdown. People are suffering much more because of government edicts,that government representatives and bureaucrats have imposed, with no Constitutional right to do so.

Last edited:

So how did he do it when Trump is still the President? Your post is the usual lying, Trump Humper bullshit.

Shutdowns are occurring in Republican led places also...Along with mandatory mask edicts.

So how did he do it when Trump is still the President? Your post is the usual lying, Trump Humper bullshit.
They have the special ability of not just blaming former presidents for things that are bad but now they want to blame a future non president who they say lost the election.

Lol, look at what obama got away with.

Shutdowns are occurring in Republican led places also...Along with mandatory mask edicts.
Not nearly as draconianly or frequently as democrat states.

If you believe Harris will impose an unconstitutional lockdown stock up on essentials now.

If you don't - then good luck finding the things you'll need.

No, I don't believe Gropey Joey would do it - but he won't (if ever) be president for more than a few days.

I suppose it depends on the degree of sickness.

If you believe Harris will impose an unconstitutional lockdown stock up on essentials now.

If you don't - then good luck finding the things you'll need.

No, I don't believe Gropey Joey would do it - but he won't (if ever) be president for more than a few days.
What's the odds on that bet?

I suppose it depends on the degree of sickness.
It depends on the politics of control.
My Midwest locale has a low rate of illness and death but the Illinois governor mandated another shutdown. My PG County locale has high numbers that have significantly stabilized but they’re following the dem sheep lead and enforcing their strongest shutdown yet beginning today.

Forum List

Back