BLM and antifa hiding behind the nearest tree....

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Why is it that every time I see film footage of antifa or BLM attacking someone it's always a sneak attack? Why is it always a run up from behind and a sucker punch or the use of some blunt object to the back of someone else's head? I'd give real money if someone could find footage of one of these cowards actually going mano y mano with an equivalent group that's not elderly, weak and small, back turned and by themselves? This is what a pack of wolves looks like.
By instinct they pick off what is the least amount of effort to overpower. I noticed that when the proud boys marched Alex Jones to the steps of the capital yesterday there wasn't a BLM or an Antifa in sight...
Oh that's right they were hiding behind something and shitting their pants. I also noticed that a number of The proud boys doing the marching were black and Latino. The left should be paying close attention to this it's gaining momentum very rapidly. Oh that's right too you didn't see that on your ministry of information approved news sites. yeah you'll actually have to stop looking on a real news sites to see what's actually going on.

Jo

Are you familiar with the Revolutionary war?
Same tactics.
Yes and you are wrong....
During the real parts of the conflict it was one army on the battlefield against another.
Both sides had gorilla type units shooting from the trees.
The original minute men were not cowards. The British army was the most powerful on Earth at the time it was not staffed by old women, small and weak people a people with their backs turned. You don't have any real comparison here so I'll just accept the fact that you don't want to admit that BLM and antifa are truly cowards.

Are you familiar with the Revolutionary war?
Same tactics.
So Anita is what?
99% of the revolutionary war was one group standing ground against another.
oh I get it you don’t know history, warfare but are trying to make excuses. Got it.
It was the crown royalists that made midnight raids on minutemen families....there's your Antifa.

Forum List

Back