another black on white senior citizen hate crime

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
..they got him
......just ANOTHER one--blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites....yes--this is a hate crime according to Dem/black logic --any way you cut it = hate crime

..they got him
......just ANOTHER one--blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites....yes--this is a hate crime according to Dem/black logic --any way you cut it = hate crime
Let’s talk about what on black hate crimes, white trade boi

..they got him

Some liberals actually excuse these despicable sucker punchers by claiming that they are mentally ill and that the law does not hold mentally ill people responsible for their crimes.

Yeah, right! Some of those liberals would change their mind mighty fast if they (or a loved one) were knocked unconscious to the cement.

Of course, starting January 20, those dear, sweet, mentally ill young gentlemen will be even more coddled by the BLM-friendly Biden administration.

..they got him
He should have asked for autograph. What is the world coming to?

..they got him

Some liberals actually excuse these despicable sucker punchers by claiming that they are mentally ill and that the law does not hold mentally ill people responsible for their crimes.

Yeah, right! Some of those liberals would change their mind mighty fast if they (or a loved one) were knocked unconscious to the cement.

Of course, starting January 20, those dear, sweet, mentally ill young gentlemen will be even more coddled by the BLM-friendly Biden administration.
they are PROUD of criminals like this guy

This is the norm. I hear more of these types of incidents happened at the peaceful rally for Trump in DC yesterday. BLM and antifa are evil but there will come a time when they won't be met with pacifism and that's when they will pay for what they have done to this country. I have a feeling that the time of lawless riots will come to an end soon.

AND--I forgot--NOTHING about race/racism/etc in the news about it!!!!!
undeniable proof the MSM is biased/etc

..they got him
Let’s talk about what on black hate crimes, white trade boi
Why? Those are super rare.

..they got him

Go ahead and post a list of the "liberals"...

This is the norm. I hear more of these types of incidents happened at the peaceful rally for Trump in DC yesterday. BLM and antifa are evil but there will come a time when they won't be met with pacifism and that's when they will pay for what they have done to this country. I have a feeling that the time of lawless riots will come to an end soon.
Do they scare you as much as that little Mexican girl in diapers trying to come here for a better life? She`ll probably kick your ass too.

..they got him
He should have asked for autograph. What is the world coming to?
Selfies..

Trump fired the head of the Pentagon because he wouldn't call out troops against the insurrection in D.C. when the mob was trying to break down the double fence around the White House and run in and kill everyone. I agree that was an insurrection within the meaning of the Insurrection Act, and I think what's going on in Portland and other places is also insurrection. You are more optimistic than I am: it seems there is no end to the patience of the white majority!

..they got him

I think that they are EMBARRASSED by such young gentlemen. They realize that the excuses that they make for those vicious individuals ("He's a victim of systemic" you-know-what) is nonsense!

..they got him

I think that they are EMBARRASSED by such young gentlemen. They realize that the excuses that they make for those vicious individuals ("He's a victim of systemic" you-know-what) is nonsense!
.....they are proud of the looting--they admit that.....IMO, there are a lot more than you think that are not only not embarrassed, but sympathize with blacks that do that

Do they scare you as much as that little Mexican girl in diapers trying to come here for a better life? She`ll probably kick your ass too.
Why you going to pay for her?

Btw she is dead, couldn't get over Trump's wall

Trump fired the head of the Pentagon because he wouldn't call out troops against the insurrection in D.C. when the mob was trying to break down the double fence around the White House and run in and kill everyone. I agree that was an insurrection within the meaning of the Insurrection Act, and I think what's going on in Portland and other places is also insurrection. You are more optimistic than I am: it seems there is no end to the patience of the white majority!
Insurrection my ass. No sonny, you are not going to get Federal troops in the streets. You can change who you like, but the Joint chiefs are going to set this one out. Officer's took an oath to the constitution, not Donnie boy.

..they got him

.....they are proud of the looting--they admit that.....IMO, there are a lot more than you think that are not only not embarrassed, but sympathize with blacks that do that

Oh, my!

How horrible!

Well, maybe those sucker punchers will stop their cruel "game" if President Biden & especially Vice President Harris ask them to.

......fk those people coming here --this isn't 1850 or 1950 anymore...they need to stay in their country and make IT better!! DUH!!!!!! or they will keep having a shithole country

Oh, your last sentence hits the nail on the head.

The current & shrinking majority have accepted the liberal line that they should feel guilty, so they are just taking everything that is dished out.

Wow! The Greatest Generation never thought they were fighting in Europe & Asia for this nation to take such a route.

The United States of America will cease to exist sometime in the 22nd century.

No sonny, you are not going to get Federal troops in the streets. You can change who you like, but the Joint chiefs are going to set this one out. Officer's took an oath to the constitution, not Donnie boy.

Wrong gender; I'm nobody's "sonny." Well, we didn't get Federal troops in the streets of D.C. so far, so you are right, so far.

Forum List

Back