Which Is The Worse Hate Crime....

He was an addict with a long criminal history but that shouldn't be a capital crime. Do you think we should shoot people driving over the speed limit?
I'm not excusing his death which has been ruled a murder by the courts. I'm just pointing out that he certainly wasn't a saint or hero like many people are trying to canonize him as. At best he was an addict and petty criminal, at worst a thug guilty of sexist assault against at least one woman.

Your opinion means nothing. I posted facts. Moynihan was wrong.

"Fatherless Homes Linked to Mental Illness, Mass Shootings: Author Warren Farrell​

Warren Farrell, author of the book “The Boy Crisis: Why Our Boys Are Struggling and What We Can Do About It,” has found that being “dad deprived” is a leading factor in males’ increased mental illness, addiction, and suicide.

He links the mass shootings in 53 developed countries to boys and men who lacked a father figure, and he specifically mentioned six mass shootings that have occurred in the United States in the 21st century.

“All six of those mass school shootings that have killed more than 10 people have been done by boys, and all six of them have been done by boys who have been ‘dad deprived,’ from Sandy Hook right on through to the Texas shooting,” Farrell said during a recent interview for EpochTV’s “American Thought Leaders” program."
Warren Farrell, author of the book “The Boy Crisis: Why Our Boys Are Struggling and What We Can Do About It,” has found that being “dad deprived” is a leading factor in males’ increased mental illness, addiction, and suicide."

I looked at the referenced FBI data and found for hate crimes against Blacks:
View attachment 648991
Doesn't seem to support your statement. Cooking the numbers?
By definition, it’s damned hard to commit a hate crime against your own group. You table is hate crimes against blacks, not hare crimes in general. Either you misread it or you are trying to distort the facts.

No, I just know my history. All of it:

On how federal agencies used redlining to segregate African-Americans

The term "redlining" ... comes from the development by the New Deal, by the federal government of maps of every metropolitan area in the country. And those maps were color-coded by first the Home Owners Loan Corp. and then the Federal Housing Administration and then adopted by the Veterans Administration, and these color codes were designed to indicate where it was safe to insure mortgages. And anywhere where African-Americans lived, anywhere where African-Americans lived nearby were colored red to indicate to appraisers that these neighborhoods were too risky to insure mortgages.
And that was all based upon statistics. The people in those areas were less likely to pay their home loans than people living elsewhere. You said it yourself even neighborhood adjacent to black neighborhoods were redlined.

Forum List

Back