Which Is The Worse Hate Crime....

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Which one.....the lies by Democrat about how racist whites are, or the Democrat supporters who know they are lies, but pretend to believe them?

1. "Using Tragedy for Racial Propaganda
After the horror in Buffalo, President Biden and others peddle an entirely false charge: that whites are the biggest source of hate crime and interracial violence in the U.S.

2. ...Biden has been lecturing white Americans about hate again. On May 15, the day after an 18-year-old white supremacist massacred ten black shoppers in a Buffalo supermarket, Biden called on Americans to “address the hate that remains a stain” on the country’s soul. Those stained by hate were not named by race, but the reference was clear.

3. ...Biden gave a longer speech in Buffalo about the attack. In Biden’s telling, white Americans are at best indifferent to the racist slaughter of their fellow black citizens. “We need to say as clearly and forcefully as we can that the ideology of white supremacy has no place in America. None,” Biden insisted. Biden’s exhortations and moral clarity were the only forces impeding a slide back toward Jim Crow and the reign of the KKK: “I promise you. Hate will not prevail. And white supremacy will not have the last word. . . . We can’t allow . . . these hate-filled attacks . . . to destroy the soul of the nation.” We can’t allow this violence, the president intoned, to “be the story of our time.” To “confront the ideology of hate requires caring about all people”—something that whites, in their silent complicity with racist rampages, apparently fail to do.

4. In an August 2019 press briefing, then-presidential candidate Biden claimed that racism was a “white man’s problem visited on people of color.” “White folks are the reason we have institutional racism,” he said. On November 6, 2019, the day before the press declared Biden the president-elect, he claimed a “mandate” to eliminate “systemic racism.”

5. But what is not justified, especially from the nation’s political leaders, is racial propaganda. Biden’s recurring suggestions that white hate crimes are America’s dominant reality are false. Whites are not the biggest source of hate crime and interracial violence in the U.S.; blacks are. From 2016 to 2020, blacks nationally were twice as likely to commit a hate crime as whites, according to FBI data, among hate-crime suspects whose race and ethnicity were known."

1653413303474.png

Another cope post to try to minimize the death of these people......

buffalo-victims.jpg

because for some reason, you feel the need to minimize the death of these people in order to cape up for this sick fuck....

387f3e66-b48b-4591-9ef7-0042b7f16e05.jpg

if you can't denounce something without trying to find a way to justify it by saying "but but what about Democrats" -- you own it with him...

From what i understand white nationalists like the Klan and the neo nazis are a small fringe group without much influence anymore in America. Black and brown Americans are more likely to be victims of gang violence from their own ethnic group.

Another cope post to try to minimize the death of these people......

View attachment 648971

because for some reason, you feel the need to minimize the death of these people in order to cape up for this sick fuck....

View attachment 648972

if you can't denounce something without trying to find a way to justify it by saying "but but what about Democrats" -- you own it with him...

Trigger warning: if you plan to read the next four or five posts I have planned......

.....better get the antacids ready......'cause they are gonna fry your bacon.

From what i understand white nationalists like the Klan and the neo nazis are a small fringe group without much influence anymore in America. Black and brown Americans are more likely to be victims of gang violence from their own ethnic group.

The two costumed iterations of the military wing of the Democrat Party:

“In addition to the more than 40 identified Klan groups, the ADL tracked Klan activity to 11 other states during that same time, including some states perceived to be more liberal, like California. The ADL tracked the movement from January 2016 to June 2017.

Nationwide, there are still an estimated 3,000 Klan members and unaffiliated people who "identify with Klan ideology," according to the ADL. Membership, though, remains spread across dozens of groups. The largest Klans reportedly don't have more than 50 to 100 active members, and most have fewer than 25.” https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...is-still-based-in-22-states-in-the-us-in-2017

“However, social media does give some indication of how many people are involved in the Antifa movement, but those numbers don't indicate a massive following. The New York City Antifa Twitter account has a little under 18,000 followers, and the account for Philadelphia only has about 6,000. The group's previously low profile has quickly dissolved — search interest in Antifa has exploded in the last 72 hours, according to Google Trends.” How Big Is Antifa? The Far-Left Movement Is Hard To Quantify

“Communist agitators took to Twitter this week to brainstorm strategies for a violent armed insurrection against their perceived enemies.

“Dr. Bones," the co-host of the far-left podcast The Guillotine, started the conversation going with his 5,000-plus Twitter followers. Bones (@Ole_Bonsey on Twitter) asked: “Hey quick little question for military minded lefties: should leftists train/organize in a 'insurgent' focus where they blend into a civilian population for potential attacks or a more 'militia' structure focused on holding/maintaining turf?”

Antifa Calls for 'Slaughter' of Border Patrol Dogs

Bones went on to suggest that fellow travelers organize "hidden cells" and focus on ambushes and assassinations to bleed "right-leaning forces" dry. He said the during the day comrades should pretend to be into "helping everybody" and never talk about their "nighttime activities."

KKK....ANTIFA.....same crew, with reversed costumes.

Which one.....the lies by Democrat about how racist whites are, or the Democrat supporters who know they are lies, but pretend to believe them?

1. "Using Tragedy for Racial Propaganda
After the horror in Buffalo, President Biden and others peddle an entirely false charge: that whites are the biggest source of hate crime and interracial violence in the U.S.

2. ...Biden has been lecturing white Americans about hate again. On May 15, the day after an 18-year-old white supremacist massacred ten black shoppers in a Buffalo supermarket, Biden called on Americans to “address the hate that remains a stain” on the country’s soul. Those stained by hate were not named by race, but the reference was clear.

3. ...Biden gave a longer speech in Buffalo about the attack. In Biden’s telling, white Americans are at best indifferent to the racist slaughter of their fellow black citizens. “We need to say as clearly and forcefully as we can that the ideology of white supremacy has no place in America. None,” Biden insisted. Biden’s exhortations and moral clarity were the only forces impeding a slide back toward Jim Crow and the reign of the KKK: “I promise you. Hate will not prevail. And white supremacy will not have the last word. . . . We can’t allow . . . these hate-filled attacks . . . to destroy the soul of the nation.” We can’t allow this violence, the president intoned, to “be the story of our time.” To “confront the ideology of hate requires caring about all people”—something that whites, in their silent complicity with racist rampages, apparently fail to do.

4. In an August 2019 press briefing, then-presidential candidate Biden claimed that racism was a “white man’s problem visited on people of color.” “White folks are the reason we have institutional racism,” he said. On November 6, 2019, the day before the press declared Biden the president-elect, he claimed a “mandate” to eliminate “systemic racism.”

5. But what is not justified, especially from the nation’s political leaders, is racial propaganda. Biden’s recurring suggestions that white hate crimes are America’s dominant reality are false. Whites are not the biggest source of hate crime and interracial violence in the U.S.; blacks are. From 2016 to 2020, blacks nationally were twice as likely to commit a hate crime as whites, according to FBI data, among hate-crime suspects whose race and ethnicity were known."

View attachment 648966
Biden has been a stone-cold racist his entire life, and the Democratic Party is a poisonous fount of hate, division, strife, and depravity.

Biden has been a stone-cold racist his entire life, and the Democratic Party is a poisonous fount of hate, division, strife, and depravity.
I believe the term 'division' belongs first with terms like racist, corrupt and evil randomly following.....perhaps as corollaries.

The political elite have always used tragedy to further their agenda's. It is nothing new.

Though it is not like it was when there were only 3 networks to watch.

And everyone is more likely to be victims of other Americans before they are victims of Muslims from Saudi Arabia, Iran or somewhere...

But i never saw you right-wingers trying to mininize the death of 9/11 victims by talking about "well other groups would be more likely to have killed those people"

It's pathological for you people to try to minimize or dismiss the pain of others.....it's almost as if , their pain doesn't matter even tho their deaths are just as worthy of being mourned as those on 9/11 -- both were victims of a hate motivated terrorist act

6. “From 2016 to 2020, blacks nationally were twice as likely to commit a hate crime as whites, according to FBI data, among hate-crime suspects whose race and ethnicity were known.

Local data tell the same story. In New York City, from 2010 to 2020, blacks were 2.42 times as likely as whites to commit a hate crime, among hate-crime suspects whose race and ethnicity were known.

Blacks in Los Angeles committed anti-Asian hate crimes at 4.8 times the rate of whites in 2021, according to internal LAPD data. Blacks in L.A. committed anti-gay hate crimes at seven times the rate of whites, and anti-Semitic hate crimes at 2.4 times the rate of whites, among hate-crime suspects whose race and ethnicity were known.

Blacks committed anti-trans hate crimes at 2.5 times the rate of Hispanics; there were no white suspects in anti-trans hate crimes in L.A. in 2021.”
Using the Buffalo Tragedy for Racial Propaganda | City Journal

1653416103394.png

Democrats know this, and have always known it.

How many IQ points are necessary to conclude that
a. the lies are politically based to turn out the black vote
and
b. there isn't the least consideration by the Democrats about the fate of innocent white and other victims as a result of the lies.

I believe the term 'division' belongs first with terms like racist, corrupt and evil randomly following.....perhaps as corollaries.
Who decided to create a country based on a racial caste system??

And who is forcing you to maintain that caste system??

Again....posts like these ONLY GET MADE when someone feels butthurt about the fact, ANOTHER mass shooter is citing your conservative rhetoric and your right-wing ideology as his motivation for murdering innocent people...

all you have to say is...I denounce what he did and just because I fear minorities are replacing me, I don't condone killing them.....it's really that simple...

And everyone is more likely to be victims of other Americans before they are victims of Muslims from Saudi Arabia, Iran or somewhere...

But i never saw you right-wingers trying to mininize the death of 9/11 victims by talking about "well other groups would be more likely to have killed those people"

It's pathological for you people to try to minimize or dismiss the pain of others.....it's almost as if , their pain doesn't matter even tho their deaths are just as worthy of being mourned as those on 9/11 -- both were victims of a hate motivated terrorist act

Just between us, Puffy.....you really know that whites aren't the majority perpetrators......don't you.

You know you're simply lying for the party......and there is no systemic racism, or white supremacy.....
'Fess up.

“Table 2 below shows the African/European and Latin/European ratios for the combined violent crimes. A separate table for murder follows presently.”

1626465124665.png

Charles Murray, "Facing Reality"

NYC.....black population arrested for serious crime at a rate nearly 12 times that of the white.
In Washington, DC......the rate is 20 times.
Don't forget....the Democrat LATimes says the Right has "repeatedly twisted crime statistics to portray Black people as more violent than whites — a theme for white supremacists."

Any who are simply bursting with the desire to explain why they cannot accept the data, or need to explain why said data should not be reported or relevant, please vent when you feel necessary.

I’m betting that Democrat voters will feel that even commenting on…..or having to admit having read the above….will cost them their Liberal credentials…well….that is a very real problem for you and for the nation.

Again....posts like these ONLY GET MADE when someone feels butthurt about the fact, ANOTHER mass shooter is citing your conservative rhetoric and your right-wing ideology as his motivation for murdering innocent people...

all you have to say is...I denounce what he did and just because I fear minorities are replacing me, I don't condone killing them.....it's really that simple...

There is no caste sytem, no white supremacy, no sytemic racism.

You're simply virtue-signalling tool, aren't you.

Don't go away, Puffy.....I have several more custard pies aimed right at your ugly kisser.

Then you don't understand all that much.

In white supremacist circles, a ghost skin (short for 'ghost skinhead') is a white supremacist who refrains from openly displaying his racist beliefs for the purpose of blending into wider society and surreptitiously furthering his agenda.

Nobody knows how many of these people exist. Members of state and federal legislatures are white nationalists. The last president was a white nationalist. So were members of his staff. There are several million Americans who have such beliefs or support them.

Liberals did that!

Don't go away, Puffy.....I have several more custard pies aimed right at your ugly kisser.
In other words, you can't address a single thing I said??

Cool...

I tell you what...since you like to talk about how blacks commit crimes.....can you tell me what Trump did to "stop blacks from committing crimes"??

Also, what did Bush do about blacks committing crimes? Reagan?

Or do you just obsess over black crime whenever a white supremacist murders people who were committing no crime whatsoever...its almost like you care about about criminals more than you do the victims of those criminals....especially when that criminal is a mass shooter murdering those black folks you are so afraid of...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back