Another Biden lie

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Biden claimed he wasn't going to raise taxes except on people making more than 400k/yr. When are Americans going to stop believing what Democrats say?

During her confirmation hearing on Capitol Hill this week, Biden Commerce Secretary nominee Gina Raimondo admitted Democrats will have to raise taxes on all Americans, including the middle and lower class, in order to pay for President Biden's "climate" agenda.
"Let me say this, I as governor am deeply in touch with how much increasing bills affect the average American family. Having said that, we do need to meet the climate change challenge and we need funds for improved infrastructure," Raimondo said. "I would look to balance those interests."
Last week Transportation Secretary nominee Pete Buttigieg told Keystone XL Pipeline workers, who President Biden promptly sent to the unemployment line upon arriving in the Oval Office, to "find another job."

You know how you can tell when Biden or any democrat is lying? Watch his lips, if they're moving, he's lying. And the sad thing is, so many people believe him.

" Wait until the SALT DEDUCTIONS return. Massive tax break for millionaires and billionaires, voted for by dumb liberals. "

It ain't really that big of a tax break, is it? That ain't the only reason the rich people are leaving New York.

I
Biden claimed he wasn't going to raise taxes except on people making more than 400k/yr. When are Americans going to stop believing what Democrats say?

During her confirmation hearing on Capitol Hill this week, Biden Commerce Secretary nominee Gina Raimondo admitted Democrats will have to raise taxes on all Americans, including the middle and lower class, in order to pay for President Biden's "climate" agenda.
"Let me say this, I as governor am deeply in touch with how much increasing bills affect the average American family. Having said that, we do need to meet the climate change challenge and we need funds for improved infrastructure," Raimondo said. "I would look to balance those interests."
Last week Transportation Secretary nominee Pete Buttigieg told Keystone XL Pipeline workers, who President Biden promptly sent to the unemployment line upon arriving in the Oval Office, to "find another job."
I suspect you don’t know what a lie is.

You know how you can tell when Biden or any democrat is lying? Watch his lips, if they're moving, he's lying. And the sad thing is, so many people believe him.

" Wait until the SALT DEDUCTIONS return. Massive tax break for millionaires and billionaires, voted for by dumb liberals. "

It ain't really that big of a tax break, is it? That ain't the only reason the rich people are leaving New York.

SALT DEDUCTIONS aren't just for the rich, seriously.

They affect ordinary people living on the Coasts who are effected by the cost of living.

All of the Climate Change spending should have to prove how much it would change their temperature of the earth, and how much it is going to cost each taxpayer per capita.
It's just another Cultocrat scam to loot the taxpayers.

I

Sure we do, we are the workers.

I didn't see anything saying that middle class traxes were going up.

I think Finger Boi is lying AGAIN

I

Oh, he's an expert.

SALT DEDUCTIONS aren't just for the rich, seriously.

They affect ordinary people living on the Coasts who are effected by the cost of living.
SALT deductions are a great thing....however, the SALT taxes of the more "blue" states are outrageous.

I went from NY to SC....my RE taxes went from 15K a year to 1500 a year.

My streets are in better shape here, the schools are better run....the streets are clean.

So the 10K cap on Salt had no affect on me.

Forum List

Back