Another Biden lie

Still waiting for someone to show us this tax increase proposal

In George Orwell’s masterpiece 1984, he said, “The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

Mission accomplished. There are so many here that already do that. And they actually defend the idea and think it is rational. How?

13 posts after mine, and a demofk still can’t refute the post! Just like all of my posts. Demofks always go silent

Biden claimed he wasn't going to raise taxes except on people making more than 400k/yr. When are Americans going to stop believing what Democrats say?

During her confirmation hearing on Capitol Hill this week, Biden Commerce Secretary nominee Gina Raimondo admitted Democrats will have to raise taxes on all Americans, including the middle and lower class, in order to pay for President Biden's "climate" agenda.
"Let me say this, I as governor am deeply in touch with how much increasing bills affect the average American family. Having said that, we do need to meet the climate change challenge and we need funds for improved infrastructure," Raimondo said. "I would look to balance those interests."
Last week Transportation Secretary nominee Pete Buttigieg told Keystone XL Pipeline workers, who President Biden promptly sent to the unemployment line upon arriving in the Oval Office, to "find another job."

Oh yeah. Screw over the tax payers to pay for a hoax. Climate Change is the biggest hoax out there. Tax payers better get ready cause Biden loves that green shit and we will be paying for it.
Again..there is no proposal in the OP about increasing taxes on the middle class
How do you define "middle class" he said anyone under $400k per annum will not be impacted. Is that your definition as well?
When you live in the slums, 25K/year is middle class.
Hence I asked Herr Lesh to define it as he sees it.
People who love handouts will never define Middle Class.
I once heard Ann Richards declare that someone who earns 75K/year is rich.

I
Biden claimed he wasn't going to raise taxes except on people making more than 400k/yr. When are Americans going to stop believing what Democrats say?

During her confirmation hearing on Capitol Hill this week, Biden Commerce Secretary nominee Gina Raimondo admitted Democrats will have to raise taxes on all Americans, including the middle and lower class, in order to pay for President Biden's "climate" agenda.
"Let me say this, I as governor am deeply in touch with how much increasing bills affect the average American family. Having said that, we do need to meet the climate change challenge and we need funds for improved infrastructure," Raimondo said. "I would look to balance those interests."
Last week Transportation Secretary nominee Pete Buttigieg told Keystone XL Pipeline workers, who President Biden promptly sent to the unemployment line upon arriving in the Oval Office, to "find another job."
I suspect you don’t know what a lie is.
Libtards give us plenty of them to know. If a demscum is talking they are lying, guarantee it.

US emissions are already below what was agreed to in Paris, why should we spend more money? Sounds like other countries should be spending more.

Oh yeah. Screw over the tax payers to pay for a hoax. Climate Change is the biggest hoax out there. Tax payers better get ready cause Biden loves that green shit and we will be paying for it.
Again..there is no proposal in the OP about increasing taxes on the middle class
How do you define "middle class" he said anyone under $400k per annum will not be impacted. Is that your definition as well?

God I hated that hag bitch!!!!
When she got that Harley I was hoping.......

What else do you expect from the Thief in Chief?

God I hated that hag bitch!!!!
When she got that Harley I was hoping.......
Ann Richards died a few years back. May she rest in peace.

Veggie Joe has always been a prolific liar.

Forum List

Back