Another Biden lie

Biden claimed he wasn't going to raise taxes except on people making more than 400k/yr. When are Americans going to stop believing what Democrats say?

During her confirmation hearing on Capitol Hill this week, Biden Commerce Secretary nominee Gina Raimondo admitted Democrats will have to raise taxes on all Americans, including the middle and lower class, in order to pay for President Biden's "climate" agenda.
"Let me say this, I as governor am deeply in touch with how much increasing bills affect the average American family. Having said that, we do need to meet the climate change challenge and we need funds for improved infrastructure," Raimondo said. "I would look to balance those interests."
Last week Transportation Secretary nominee Pete Buttigieg told Keystone XL Pipeline workers, who President Biden promptly sent to the unemployment line upon arriving in the Oval Office, to "find another job."

Oh yeah. Screw over the tax payers to pay for a hoax. Climate Change is the biggest hoax out there. Tax payers better get ready cause Biden loves that green shit and we will be paying for it.

Biden claimed he wasn't going to raise taxes except on people making more than 400k/yr. When are Americans going to stop believing what Democrats say?

During her confirmation hearing on Capitol Hill this week, Biden Commerce Secretary nominee Gina Raimondo admitted Democrats will have to raise taxes on all Americans, including the middle and lower class, in order to pay for President Biden's "climate" agenda.
"Let me say this, I as governor am deeply in touch with how much increasing bills affect the average American family. Having said that, we do need to meet the climate change challenge and we need funds for improved infrastructure," Raimondo said. "I would look to balance those interests."
Last week Transportation Secretary nominee Pete Buttigieg told Keystone XL Pipeline workers, who President Biden promptly sent to the unemployment line upon arriving in the Oval Office, to "find another job."

Oh yeah. Screw over the tax payers to pay for a hoax. Climate Change is the biggest hoax out there. Tax payers better get ready cause Biden loves that green shit and we will be paying for it.
Again..there is no proposal in the OP about increasing taxes on the middle class

Again..there is no proposal in the OP about increasing taxes on the middle class

Increasing taxes on gas is a tax hike on everyone.

I didn't see anything saying that middle class traxes were going up.

I think Finger Boi is lying AGAIN

How fucking stupid are you, NAZI?

Well then we won't have to worry will we??

If I were you I wouldn't hold my breath.

I

I suspect you don’t know what a lie is.

If you don't think, "I'm only going to raise taxes on people making over $400,000 . . . oh no, wait, I'm going to raise taxes on everyone" is a lie, then YOU don't know what a lie is. FYI, "lie" is not defined as "saying things I don't want to hear", no matter how many times your masters have sent you out to pretend it is.

How do you define "middle class" he said anyone under $400k per annum will not be impacted. Is that your definition as well?

Will this raise our taxes or create a new tax?

How do you define "middle class" he said anyone under $400k per annum will not be impacted. Is that your definition as well?
When you live in the slums, 25K/year is middle class.

When you live in the slums, 25K/year is middle class.
Hence I asked Herr Lesh to define it as he sees it.

Forum List

Back