Another Biden lie

Biden claimed he wasn't going to raise taxes except on people making more than 400k/yr. When are Americans going to stop believing what Democrats say?

During her confirmation hearing on Capitol Hill this week, Biden Commerce Secretary nominee Gina Raimondo admitted Democrats will have to raise taxes on all Americans, including the middle and lower class, in order to pay for President Biden's "climate" agenda.
"Let me say this, I as governor am deeply in touch with how much increasing bills affect the average American family. Having said that, we do need to meet the climate change challenge and we need funds for improved infrastructure," Raimondo said. "I would look to balance those interests."
Last week Transportation Secretary nominee Pete Buttigieg told Keystone XL Pipeline workers, who President Biden promptly sent to the unemployment line upon arriving in the Oval Office, to "find another job."
Veggie Joe has always been a prolific liar.

Can't say I didn't expect it. Climate Change. The biggest hoax in the world.

Biden claimed he wasn't going to raise taxes except on people making more than 400k/yr. When are Americans going to stop believing what Democrats say?

During her confirmation hearing on Capitol Hill this week, Biden Commerce Secretary nominee Gina Raimondo admitted Democrats will have to raise taxes on all Americans, including the middle and lower class, in order to pay for President Biden's "climate" agenda.
"Let me say this, I as governor am deeply in touch with how much increasing bills affect the average American family. Having said that, we do need to meet the climate change challenge and we need funds for improved infrastructure," Raimondo said. "I would look to balance those interests."
Last week Transportation Secretary nominee Pete Buttigieg told Keystone XL Pipeline workers, who President Biden promptly sent to the unemployment line upon arriving in the Oval Office, to "find another job."

Oh yeah. Screw over the tax payers to pay for a hoax. Climate Change is the biggest hoax out there. Tax payers better get ready cause Biden loves that green shit and we will be paying for it.
Again..there is no proposal in the OP about increasing taxes on the middle class
How do you define "middle class" he said anyone under $400k per annum will not be impacted. Is that your definition as well?
When you live in the slums, 25K/year is middle class.
Hence I asked Herr Lesh to define it as he sees it.
People who love handouts will never define Middle Class.
I once heard Ann Richards declare that someone who earns 75K/year is rich.

God I hated that hag bitch!!!!
When she got that Harley I was hoping.......
Ann Richards died a few years back. May she rest in peace.

Yeah she did.
It was around 15 years ago.
Worst Texas Governor ever!!!

Veggie Joe has always been a prolific liar.
Here,

Obama made the same promise and LIED, raised taxes on the poor and middle class within a couple of months. Idiot Dem voters fall for this shit every election. Look if Dems lips are moving they are LYING!

Oh yeah. Screw over the tax payers to pay for a hoax. Climate Change is the biggest hoax out there. Tax payers better get ready cause Biden loves that green shit and we will be paying for it.
Again..there is no proposal in the OP about increasing taxes on the middle class
How do you define "middle class" he said anyone under $400k per annum will not be impacted. Is that your definition as well?

Yeah she did.
She musta been really bad because you have had some REALLY bad Governors

Yeah she did.
She musta been really bad because you have had some REALLY bad Governors

She was the worst ever.
The rest have been pretty good.

Yeah she did.
:huddle: Some say. Even so, Gov. Richard's most loyal niece was my baby sister's best friend while my family lived 1400 miles away, and they took good care of each other. The family I knew through my sister were community servants and gave generously of their time, serving luncheons to the community in a local historic museum that had nothing to do with politics. I definitely prefer conservative politics, but even so, we are neighbors, and in Texas you never knew whose husband stepped in front of one of Santa Ana's gunfire to save your own grandfather, dad, uncle, brother or rallied the platoon with decimating enough enemies to send the others running for the border, never to hurt another Texican again. 17 of my grandmothers' 23 siblings survived childhood from their farm near Nacogdoches, and went to many different counties in our state to farm, teach school, work in factories and offices and we're related to more people than I'll ever know. It's important to keep the person' and their personal dignity, family and friends in mind when pointing out errors, because name calling improves nothing, and with so many trying to deal with this pandemic has us all on edge with our loved ones out of work, and there were few attending churches and families with children falling apart as the drug trade prospered while kids went barefoot. I'm just as guilty as anyone else around here feeling harsh at political differences. I'll try to do better.
/lectio divinia. :huddle:

Biden needs to be held accountable on Increased taxes and job reductions. His green deal was supposed to do better than Trump. So far, he’s heading in the opposite direction. He’s in the hole.

Biden needs to be held accountable on Increased taxes and job reductions. His green deal was supposed to do better than Trump. So far, he’s heading in the opposite direction. He’s in the hole.
When's the last time an establishment politician campaigned truthfully?

Yeah she did.
:huddle: Some say. Even so, Gov. Richard's most loyal niece was my baby sister's best friend while my family lived 1400 miles away, and they took good care of each other. The family I knew through my sister were community servants and gave generously of their time, serving luncheons to the community in a local historic museum that had nothing to do with politics. I definitely prefer conservative politics, but even so, we are neighbors, and in Texas you never knew whose husband stepped in front of one of Santa Ana's gunfire to save your own grandfather, dad, uncle, brother or rallied the platoon with decimating enough enemies to send the others running for the border, never to hurt another Texican again. 17 of my grandmothers' 23 siblings survived childhood from their farm near Nacogdoches, and went to many different counties in our state to farm, teach school, work in factories and offices and we're related to more people than I'll ever know. It's important to keep the person' and their personal dignity, family and friends in mind when pointing out errors, because name calling improves nothing, and with so many trying to deal with this pandemic has us all on edge with our loved ones out of work, and there were few attending churches and families with children falling apart as the drug trade prospered while kids went barefoot. I'm just as guilty as anyone else around here feeling harsh at political differences. I'll try to do better.
/lectio divinia. :huddle:

You're biased than.

Forum List

Back