Ann Coulter: Obama is the best politician of the last half century, Reagan is No.2

Agreed. However O was a very slick politician. He presented himself well, which apparently is all some Americans need to vote for him.

He claimed to be a progressive, but clearly he wasn’t. He was a fraud. No President has done more to enrich and empower the extreme wealthy. He was entirely controlled by his billionaire donors and the MIC, while appearing to be above politics.
It's all a popularity show. Are they charismatic, and how do they make me feel?

The sheeple are simple folk.

Racial divide? Yeah, by teabaggers, who couldn't stand a black guy being president.

Must have just ignored the orange, grifter for 4 years.

What happened to Trump's big beautiful new healthcare plan?

Out of the dumpster fire the last republican created?
A great economy.
Well it seems I hit a nerve

Just always remember, the ONLY reason we have Diaper Joe that is destroying the DNC is Obama.

You made the claim but cant prove it.

Sure, facebook, twitter, parler and tik tok.
Sometimes, the lady down the street yelling at her 68 cats.
What's the problem?

That's only because, one was proven to be a fraud.
I’ve proved it a thousand times on this forum. It’s not hard to prove. However you must be able to think for yourself, which apparently you can’t. Just like a Trumper.

Well it seems I hit a nerve

Just always remember, the ONLY reason we have Diaper Joe that is destroying the DNC is Obama.
1639486544386.png

November 21 2021
The Republican National Committee is paying some of former President Donald Trump's legal bills, using donor funds to help him pay an attorney representing him in a New York investigation into his company's business practices, according to campaign finance filings and a party spokeswoman.

The RNC made two payments totaling $121,670 to Fischetti and Malgieri LLP in October, the committee's recently filed report with the Federal Election Commission shows. Ronald Fischetti, a partner in the firm and a criminal defense attorney, is representing Trump in a criminal investigation into the Trump Organization's business practices.

View attachment 575617

November 21 2021
The Republican National Committee is paying some of former President Donald Trump's legal bills, using donor funds to help him pay an attorney representing him in a New York investigation into his company's business practices, according to campaign finance filings and a party spokeswoman.

The RNC made two payments totaling $121,670 to Fischetti and Malgieri LLP in October, the committee's recently filed report with the Federal Election Commission shows. Ronald Fischetti, a partner in the firm and a criminal defense attorney, is representing Trump in a criminal investigation into the Trump Organization's business practices.
RENT FREE

Staying on topic is a thing.

PS -- I love how you hate this man. You know the old saying about hate, don't you?

Keep on hating.

Last edited:
I’ve proved it a thousand times on this forum. It’s not hard to prove. However you must be able to think for yourself, which apparently you can’t. Just like a Trumper.
Not hard to prove?
It must be, you cant.
So, you can't do a summary?
Like one lard ass did for another lard ass in 2019.

Not hard to prove?
It must be, you cant.
So, you can't do a summary?
Like one lard ass did for another lard ass in 2019.
As you know, trying to prove to a Trumper what a fraud he was is a waste of time. They’re hard headed and facts and truth matter not. You being an Obamabot are no different. In fact, you’re exactly the same.

That faggoted kenyan muzzie lawn jockey will forever be the worst thing that's ever happened to this country. We weren't prepared for the white house being turned into the white hut and the attempted normalization of being shit-dicked by your own "wife". It lied, literally, about everything, including hiding in closets to smoke cigarettes.

The stuttering shit clown will be a distant 2nd.... shitting his pants at the Vatican took some points away.... the Afghanistan disaster, mind-numbing inflation and energy prices.... not to mention the revelation that he showered with his teenage daughter and then there's that fucking animal, Hunted, that shot out of his diseased dick about 50 years ago. That 1000-yard drooling, fucktard stare will go down in history.... but not in a good way.

I think Obama was a shitty politician. Good president. Great public servant. Outstanding orator. Terrible politician.

I think Ann is as befuddled about this as everything else she writes.

As you know, trying to prove to a Trumper what a fraud he was is a waste of time. They’re hard headed and facts and truth matter not. You being an Obamabot are no different. In fact, you’re exactly the same.

'I’ve proved it a thousand times on this forum. It’s not hard to prove'.

So, for the first thousand times it was easy, it's just one more it's time it's difficult to prove and a waste of time?

Ann has to kind of present her "persona" and her own variation of political correctness by complimenting Barry and Micheal Obama and the ugly alleged offspring as being "attractive," etc. The concept of a wall was ridiculous from day one and her insistence that was a failure when it was the Deep State, particularly unconstitutional judges who made it more difficult. Apparently Ann forgets Reagan was a demented, idiot Neocon who insisted on "tearing down walls." Generally though she is capable of making good, common sense comments.

That faggoted kenyan muzzie lawn jockey will forever be the worst thing that's ever happened to this country.
That would be the treasonous orange retard, who tried, and failed, to overthrow the government.
By far the dumbest president in US history.
Mismanaged the worst pandemic since the Spanish flu outbreak, letting hundreds of thousands of people die while dismissing the severity.
More corrupt than Ronald Reagan, another traitor.
We weren't prepared for the white house being turned into the white hut and the attempted normalization of being shit-dicked by your own "wife". It lied, literally, about everything, including hiding in closets to smoke cigarettes.
A Trumptard calling out lying by 'others'? LOL.

The stuttering shit clown will be a distant 2nd....
Didn't know Bush and Reagan stuttered.
Bush caused the largest depression since 1933, started 2 wars.
Reagan was a corrupt traitor, who sold weapons to Iran, also caused a recession, of course, republican are good at causing those.
shitting his pants at the Vatican took some points away.... the Afghanistan disaster, mind-numbing inflation and energy prices.... not to mention the revelation that he showered with his teenage daughter and then there's that fucking animal, Hunted, that shot out of his diseased dick about 50 years ago. That 1000-yard drooling, fucktard stare will go down in history.... but not in a good way.
More Trumptard opinion.
Afghanistan disaster?
Biden didn't release over 5000 Taliban prisoners, while drawing the US troop level from 13,000 o 2500.

Inflation and energy prices?
Biden has that much control over a worldwide issue?

The hosts asked Trump if he'd mind if Ivanka posed for Playboy, and Trump replied.
“Although she does have a very nice figure,” he said. “I’ve said if she wasn’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

November 2016 that Donald Trump once asked Richard Cohen, “Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?"

1639552905750.png

1639553170555.png

1639553231972.png

what's happening with all these Republicans praising Obama? first Trump, now Ann

Ann Coulter is a fraud. I knew it when she said she would vote for Trump if he personally aborted children on the White House lawn if only he would seal the border.

No pro-life person would say that, or even "joke" about it. I will joke about plenty of things. Not that. Not funny.

She's an opportunistic fraud. I give her no attention.

he’s a great politician, so was Stalin and Hitler

just horrible leaders
That's an ignorant childish post. Why do you bother you ignorant fool. You are so filled with hate you lost the objectivity if it all. You know b nothing about politics, just hate.

Forum List

Back