Ann Coulter: Obama is the best politician of the last half century, Reagan is No.2

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
what's happening with all these Republicans praising Obama? first Trump, now Ann

People mistake greatness with being protected and propped up.

I've never seen a politician as protected by the media and establishment than I did with Obama. He could literally hand out guns to drug lords at taxpayer expense and try to take them away from law abiding citizens and come out smelling like a rose. And after Obama the racial divide feels worse than it was during the 1960's.

He is without question the most divisive and corrupt and hate filed ideologue I have even witnessed, and with a smile on his face and twinkle in his eye while doing it.

His greatest claim to fame was Obamacare, which both parties see as a disaster and need replacing and the ink on the legislation is not even try.

And never forget what Obama created.

1639479929871.png

Ann is an idiot.

But yea, I get it, the bar is set so damn low it's not hard to see how even idiots can be this stupid.

Being able to speak eloquently and capture the minds of many does not mean what they did while being in power was great…

Reagan and Obama knew or know how to talk to the people but in my opinion they were weak as being President.

Reagan was more of a actor while George H.W. Bush ran the Oval Office behind the scenes and Obama was the same way with Biden running the show…

So Coulter is correct in what she said and the other poster who used Hitler and Stalin was also correct and you missed their point…

I've never seen a politician as protected by the media and establishment than I did with Obama. He could literally hand out guns to drug lords at taxpayer expense and try to take them away from law abiding citizens and come out smelling like a rose. And after Obama the racial divide feels worse than it was during the 1960's.
Racial divide? Yeah, by teabaggers, who couldn't stand a black guy being president.
He is without question the most divisive and corrupt and hate filed ideologue I have even witnessed, and with a smile on his face and twinkle in his eye while doing it.
Must have just ignored the orange, grifter for 4 years.
His greatest claim to fame was Obamacare, which both parties see as a disaster and need replacing and the ink on the legislation is not even try.
What happened to Trump's big beautiful new healthcare plan?
Out of the dumpster fire the last republican created?
A great economy.
View attachment 575606

Ann is an idiot.

But yea, I get it, the bar is set so damn low it's not hard to see how even idiots can be this stupid.

View attachment 575606

Ann is an idiot.

Agreed. However O was a very slick politician. He presented himself well, which apparently is all some Americans need to vote for him.

He claimed to be a progressive, but clearly he wasn’t. He was a fraud. No President has done more to enrich and empower the extreme wealthy. He was entirely controlled by his billionaire donors and the MIC, while appearing to be above politics.

Agreed. However O was a very slick politician. He presented himself well, which apparently is all some Americans need to vote for him.

He claimed to be a progressive, but clearly he wasn’t. He was a fraud. No President has done more to enrich and empower the extreme wealthy. He was entirely controlled by his billionaire donors and the MIC, while appearing to be above politics.
Sure, he did.

Nothing like the NYC grifter did.

December 24 2017
President Trump kicked off his holiday weekend at Mar-a-Lago Friday night at a dinner where he told friends, "You all just got a lot richer," referencing the sweeping tax overhaul he signed into law hours earlier.

The president has spent many weekends of his presidency so far at the "Winter White House," where initiation fees cost $200,000, annual dues cost $14,000, and some of the most affluent members of society have the opportunity to interact with the president in a setting while many Americans cannot.

June 11 2020
U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin told Congress Wednesday that the Trump administration intends to keep secret the names of the businesses that have received more than $500 billion in COVID-19 bailout funds through the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), claiming the information is “confidential.”

Sure, he did.

Nothing like the NYC grifter did.

December 24 2017
President Trump kicked off his holiday weekend at Mar-a-Lago Friday night at a dinner where he told friends, "You all just got a lot richer," referencing the sweeping tax overhaul he signed into law hours earlier.

The president has spent many weekends of his presidency so far at the "Winter White House," where initiation fees cost $200,000, annual dues cost $14,000, and some of the most affluent members of society have the opportunity to interact with the president in a setting while many Americans cannot.

June 11 2020
U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin told Congress Wednesday that the Trump administration intends to keep secret the names of the businesses that have received more than $500 billion in COVID-19 bailout funds through the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), claiming the information is “confidential.”
That’s not a rebuttal. That’s hey your guy is worse, but dumb Don’s not my guy. Get out of the duopoly. It makes you dumb. We got dumb Don because your Messiah was a fraud.

You’re no different than a Trumper, but don’t know it.

That’s not a rebuttal. That’s hey your guy is worse, but dumb Don’s not my guy. Get out of the duopoly. It makes you dumb. We got dumb Don because your Messiah was a fraud.

You’re no different than a Trumper, but don’t know it.
Sure Obama was a fraud, just because you say so.

How was Obama a fraud?
Enlighten everyone.
Asking such a ridiculous question merely exposes yourself. Do you get all your news from the government/corporate media?

GET INFORMED!

A Trumper thinks the same of dumb Don. You silly wingers are identical twins.

Asking such a ridiculous question merely exposes yourself.
You made the claim but cant prove it.
Do you get all your news from the government/corporate media?
Sure, facebook, twitter, parler and tik tok.
Sometimes, the lady down the street yelling at her 68 cats.
What's the problem?

GET INFORMED!

A Trumper thinks the same of dumb Don. You silly wingers are identical twins.
That's only because, one was proven to be a fraud.

Forum List

Back