AND the Poor GET RICHER!!!

In the 1900s NOT EVEN THE PRESIDENT of the USA, NOR the richest people or MOST powerful kings EVER HAD what the "Rich Poor" have now!

FREE instant communications with each other FREE CELL PHONES!
In 2008, the fund that foots the bill for this program contributed $819 million to subsidize low-income telephone services.
The fund is projected to grow to over $1 billion this year.
That’s $1 billion of over $800 billion the United States will spend on welfare in 2010. Welfare recipients now eligible to receive cell phones
Welfare recipients now eligible to receive cell phones
a) Free Cell phone (my cell phone I PAY is about $100/month)
if the poor person receives just one of the below:
Food stamps * Medicaid * Section 8 * Supplemental Security Income * National School Lunch Program
NO KING or PRESIDENT EVER GOT FREE FOOD!!!
b) 40 million Americans on food stamps get $200/month in free food.

FREE HOUSING for KINGS??? NO THEY HAD to FIGHT for the RIGHT!!
c) about 2.1 million households (6 million) use Section 8 the Housing Choice Voucher program, pays a large
portion of the rents and utilities of or the Housing Choice Voucher Program up to $1,000 /month in FREE housing...

FREE MONEY FROM the Government??
Unheard of EVEN KINGS and monarchs and dictators had to FIGHT each day to keep the coffers coming!!!
BUT THE "RICH POOR in the USA??
1) Don't work. 2) have kids..
=== $ 5,666 in EIC cash, instead of paying in THEY GET!!!

=== $12,000 free housing ,
=== $ 2,400 free food,
=== $ 1,200 in free cell phone plus
=== $ 5,000 a year in free health care from Medicaid.
=== unknown free transportation expenses...

ADD IT ALL UP
$26,000 a year in FREE MONEY, free goods and free services...

NOW tell me a KING or a President in the 1900s that could say they had all of that???
FREE communications.. free food... free shelter AND FREE MONEY!!!

WHERE DO I SIGN UP??
AS more and more people like me are seeing for example MY CELL PHONE $3.00 per month going to provide FREE cell phone!

I think you approach this problem from the wrong direction.

The ideal thing would for all these people to have productive jobs. But you have a Democratic Party that wants as many people dependent on government as possible (and therefore them) and a Republican Party that wants to maximize profits for the wealthy, and that means making jobs a rare commodity.

If you didn't have a deep bench of unemployed, you couldn't keep wages as low as you do.

And yet not one of you would trade places with someone who's poor and trying to seek a job to raise their family.

I wouldn't trade places, no. But then again I have good values and too much pride in myself (working will do that to you). The problem is that those who are getting those above benefits wouldn't trade with me.

I'm not rich. After taxes I make about what the above amount is.

The evil 1% are receiving from the blood sweat and hard work of the 53% .... right along with the 47% who pay no federal income tax and of who are part of whom the OP is speaking about.

Just out of curiosity, who do you think are these people who don't pay any income tax?

If you get all that you have paid into federal income tax back..... you do not pay income tax.

In the 1900s NOT EVEN THE PRESIDENT of the USA, NOR the richest people or MOST powerful kings EVER HAD what the "Rich Poor" have now!

In 2008, the fund that foots the bill for this program contributed $819 million to subsidize low-income telephone services.
That’s $1 billion of over $800 billion the United States will spend on welfare in 2010. Welfare recipients now eligible to receive cell phones
Food stamps * Medicaid * Section 8 * Supplemental Security Income * National School Lunch Program

c) about 2.1 million households (6 million) use Section 8 the Housing Choice Voucher program, pays a large
portion of the rents and utilities of or the Housing Choice Voucher Program up to $1,000 /month in FREE housing...

Unheard of EVEN KINGS and monarchs and dictators had to FIGHT each day to keep the coffers coming!!!

=== $ 2,400 free food,

ADD IT ALL UP

NOW tell me a KING or a President in the 1900s that could say they had all of that???

WHERE DO I SIGN UP??
AS more and more people like me are seeing for example MY CELL PHONE $3.00 per month going to provide FREE cell phone!

Send this e-mail to all your friends.... and btw.... I am a Nigerian Prince and will reimburse you $1M if you would loan me $10k.

BTW.... if it's so great... quit your job and go on welfare... give it a try once, let me know how it works out for you.

Geez.. I can't believe how WEAK and whipped you people are!
I grew UP NOT knowing I was poor when I had to go to an outhouse or bath in a tin tub, or sprout potatoes or cut a chicken's head off, dressing it and cutting it up!
YOU have NO IDEA what poor is... and I was making a very concrete POINT!
THE POOR today with free cell phones, free food, free rent, free MONEY .. NEVER had it so good!
Explain to me why you idiots think that GIVING these luxury items.. YES food stamps is a luxury to me... I helped grow vegetables, planted potatoes... WHY are these idiots sitting on a porch smoking dope when then could plant a garden!
Probably because there is a city code barring it! More govt. involvement!
And if these poor sitting waiting for their check say offered to wash neighbors cars..
get ticketed for violating some business code.. again more govt. involvement.

DON"T you idiots see? Your more govt. takes more personal responsibility out of it and that's planned evidently by you idiots because YOU think that means votes!
WRONG you are seeing the fruits of the seed of anarchy and violence and you are asking for it!

I never thought 55 years ago working in the gardens we shared with neighbors, mowing my neighbors lawns, delivering papers, selling vegetables I was poor!

I have NO pity for the "poor" today! They have 20 , 50 times what I had but the one thing they DON"T and even you supporters DON"T have is I have my dignity and integrity knowing I can survive and you and these "poor" won't!

I don't care WHO they are.

I think you might if you knew who. :lol:

As i said.... the ones who do not pay federal income tax are the who.

The ones not paying federal income tax and putting their hands out for checks are the evil who

and just for fun....:lol:
The ones who crank out babies that cannot afford them... are cranking out cindy loo whos.

=== $ 2,400 free food,

ADD IT ALL UP

WHERE DO I SIGN UP??

Why are you so opposed to the poor being able to communicate? I don't know if you've ever had a job before, but it can be important that they be able to call you and you them.

Last edited:
So, we have a safety net for those who have lost their incomes for whatever reason. And you would just throw them out on the street? You prefer Dickesonian England for an example of what society should be, I take it.

Tiny tim was an annoying character.... i always wanted him to just die. :lol:

Syrenn... stfu, honestly- go and eat a strudleheimerschnitzen or whatever you call it in yr country... lulzsec~

Syrenn... stfu, honestly- go and eat a strudleheimerschnitzen or whatever you call it in yr country... lulzsec~

images

Here is the obvious solution to our debt problem:

1) Confiscate the telephones of the poor.
2) Confiscate the computers of the poor.
3) Confiscate the copper plumbing and copper wiring of the poor.
4) Confiscate the jewelry of the poor.

All of these are luxury items that they can do without. We can sell all of those things on the market, and pay off the national debt, without affecting the great job creators at all.

Then we round up the poor and kill them all. Boom! Poverty solved, and America restored!

Last edited:
Here comes mr. redistribution of the wealth with another fascinating pic... thanks AND, don't forget to bother s-ingtfu!

Forum List

Back