AND the Poor GET RICHER!!!

Oh yeah, those amazingly well off poor in America.

Lucky them!

And that's why the middle class is so happy to find themselves becoming part of the poor in America, too.

Because life is so sweet when you're poor.

Geez.. I can't believe how WEAK and whipped you people are!
I grew UP NOT knowing I was poor when I had to go to an outhouse or bath in a tin tub, or sprout potatoes or cut a chicken's head off, dressing it and cutting it up!
YOU have NO IDEA what poor is... and I was making a very concrete POINT!
THE POOR today with free cell phones, free food, free rent, free MONEY .. NEVER had it so good!
Explain to me why you idiots think that GIVING these luxury items.. YES food stamps is a luxury to me... I helped grow vegetables, planted potatoes... WHY are these idiots sitting on a porch smoking dope when then could plant a garden!
Probably because there is a city code barring it! More govt. involvement!
And if these poor sitting waiting for their check say offered to wash neighbors cars..
get ticketed for violating some business code.. again more govt. involvement.

DON"T you idiots see? Your more govt. takes more personal responsibility out of it and that's planned evidently by you idiots because YOU think that means votes!
WRONG you are seeing the fruits of the seed of anarchy and violence and you are asking for it!

I never thought 55 years ago working in the gardens we shared with neighbors, mowing my neighbors lawns, delivering papers, selling vegetables I was poor!

I have NO pity for the "poor" today! They have 20 , 50 times what I had but the one thing they DON"T and even you supporters DON"T have is I have my dignity and integrity knowing I can survive and you and these "poor" won't!

Eeeediotsssss! EEEDIOTS!!!

I was poor. I can relate to everything that you listed, minus the outhouse (though my aunt and uncle had one that I used when I stayed with them), and killing chickens. Father was gone, and mother worked about 60 hours a week, or wasn't home.

There are probably a lot of poor people who would like to grow a garden. But when one is a renter, his/her options are limited. Many of the poor are renters. When you live in an apartment complex, the landlord isn't going to allow you to plant a row of corn all across the back lawn that you share with....say....50 other people.

What's good for the goose isn't always good for the gander. I'll grant you that there are some people who take advantage of the system. But if you're a single mother with 3 children and a father who isn't pulling his weight...AND you're having to work 3 jobs to keep a roof over your head, you don't have time to spend on the garden.

We're living in a different world than what you grew up in. Hell, it's different than the one that I grew up in.

As i said.... the ones who do not pay federal income tax are the who.

The thing that bothers me here is that you are intentionally, willingly, decidedly, opining about nameless faceless people about whom you know nothing. You may as well be saying the blonds are whom, or the gingers. May as well say the Jews are whom, the Illuminati are whom.

But, I'll give you a hint. "The who" are likely to make alot of money, not be amongst the impoverished.

The ones not paying federal income tax and putting their hands out for checks are the evil who

The idea of "putting your hand out" is rather questionable and at best can only be properly applied to a very small slice of the pie. I don't understand why people insist on trumpeting this claim. It's like being outraged at a $2 phone charge on a $500 hotel bill.

The ones who crank out babies that cannot afford them... are cranking out cindy loo whos.

:lol: Well done.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back