And some people thought Joe McCarthy

It is not a question of if I deserve an insult. The issue is you are such a low life you choose denigrate those with down syndrome.
Really?
Don't recall anyone of you, calling out Trump.

Putin, as in Obama saying to Putin, "I will have more flexibility after the election"
Really?
I guess Hannity, as usual, didn't tell you what that statement was in reference to.

Obama was referring to the nuclear missile treaty with Russia that Reagan signed in 1987.
What did Obama do? NOTHING.

What did the Russian asset do?
Trump canceled it.

Leaving Russia to build and stage more nuclear missiles on their European border.

Putin as in Obama and Clinton selling our Uranium to Putin?
Nope.
They bought a percentage of a Uranium mine.
They can't export any of it.
Putin as in Obama refusing to sell the Ukraine defensive weapons.
WRONG, again, MORE right-wing talking points?

President Donald Trump took a shot at former President Barack Obama, claiming that while the Trump administration provided Ukraine with “anti-tank busters,” Obama simply sent “pillows and sheets.”

By March 2015, the US had committed more than $120 million in security assistance for Ukraine and had pledged an additional $75 million worth of equipment including UAVs, counter-mortar radars, night vision devices and medical supplies.

That assistance also included some 230 armored Humvee vehicles.

Your dear leader invited Putin back in the G-7.

Speaking to Fox News radio on June 3, Trump said the G7 leading industrialized countries needed to talk to Russia despite its policies on the international stage and illegal annexation of Crimea from Ukraine.

Russia was expelled from the G8 in 2014 after it invaded and illegally annexed Crimea from Ukraine. Moscow has simultaneously supported separatists in parts of eastern Ukraine in a conflict that has claimed more than 13,000 lives.

Orban, prime minister of Hungary, you are threatened by Orban
Not directly, Europe is.
If Carlson and Trump agree with him, that gives Trump's cult ideas, which they are a threat to everyone in the US.

Jog-un? Who the hell is that, you are so far stupid, I am stupid just for replying to your trolling.
WTF?
Trump's N. Korean lover?

October 1 2018
Trump praised Kim at a campaign rally on Saturday, saying that he and the North Korean leader "fell in love."

"I was really being tough and so was he," Trump said. "And we would go back and forth. And then we fell in love. No really. He wrote me beautiful letters."

"They were great letters. And then we fell in love," he continued.
Insults, hahahaha, you think it is okay to demean those who have down syndrome.
Evidently, you do.

WTF?
Trump's N. Korean lover?

October 1 2018
Trump praised Kim at a campaign rally on Saturday, saying that he and the North Korean leader "fell in love."

"I was really being tough and so was he," Trump said. "And we would go back and forth. And then we fell in love. No really. He wrote me beautiful letters."
Korea, Clinton and Carter gave Korea Nuclear power plants, and yes I know your reply. "no, it was not us". But yes, it was our money and at the same time, Clinton and Carter did nothing to prevent other countries from exporting and building the nuclear power plants in North Korea with our money.

That is one of your idiotic replies shoved up your ass. And in time I will do the same with the rest, you lousy marxist loving simpleton.

I didn't say Democrats weren't bad.

The problem here is you're saying the Democrats are bad while supporting the Republicans who are worse.
I did not say the democrats were bad, I said there is no place in the world for democrats, period. Much different. Republicans are worse? Yet Democrats are filthy political liars. We are five years into investigating Trump for a crime and all you have come up with is, nothing. Further, there is no crime, no crime reported, it is a witch hunt never ever before seen in the USA. It is similiar to what marxist countries do.

How about the price of oil

Defunding the police

Letting criminals who are waiting trial out of jail with no bail.

You have absolutely no idea what I said to you because you just repeated making the same childish response ........ without a clue! :auiqs.jpg:
The person in question has been making a string of non-stop childish comments. I haven't yet decided whether or not I believe that she actually is a child but I am now rather suspicious. :45:
I know what you said, and your attempt to make your comment right is pathetic.

Democrats have no place in the world. Period. You do not like it being said, and you have no response except to attack the messenger. That is fine with me and I will keep repeating my comment.

Democrats have no place in the world.

Yet we see them rioting all across the USA, attacking the innocent, destroying private property, hurting people.

Yep, Democrats have no place in the world.

I did not say the democrats were bad, I said there is no place in the world for democrats, period. Much different. Republicans are worse? Yet Democrats are filthy political liars. We are five years into investigating Trump for a crime and all you have come up with is, nothing. Further, there is no crime, no crime reported, it is a witch hunt never ever before seen in the USA. It is similiar to what marxist countries do.

How about the price of oil

Defunding the police

Letting criminals who are waiting trial out of jail with no bail.

Yes, Democrats are filthy liars, Republicans are filthy liars and on both sides are partisans who lap it up like a prozzie on fire with BJ the PM of the UK.

With Proportional Representation people would be able to have viable votes for way more political parties (6 in Germany, 10 in Denmark, for example) that stick by their message and they get kicked out rather easily if they lie like crazy.

In the US with FPTP they lie, they lie, they lie and lie some more, and people don't have a viable choice but to vote for the liars with a massive forking hot dog down their throats.

And you're coming on here pretending it's just the Democrats, and you'll act like Proportional Representation doesn't exist, or is mob rule, or some bullshit for why you should keep supporting a bunch of Cnuts.

It's so fucking tiring.

Really?
Don't recall anyone of you, calling out Trump.

Really?
I guess Hannity, as usual, didn't tell you what that statement was in reference to.

Obama was referring to the nuclear missile treaty with Russia that Reagan signed in 1987.
What did Obama do? NOTHING.

What did the Russian asset do?
Trump canceled it.

Leaving Russia to build and stage more nuclear missiles on their European border.

Nope.
They bought a percentage of a Uranium mine.
They can't export any of it.

WRONG, again, MORE right-wing talking points?

President Donald Trump took a shot at former President Barack Obama, claiming that while the Trump administration provided Ukraine with “anti-tank busters,” Obama simply sent “pillows and sheets.”

By March 2015, the US had committed more than $120 million in security assistance for Ukraine and had pledged an additional $75 million worth of equipment including UAVs, counter-mortar radars, night vision devices and medical supplies.

That assistance also included some 230 armored Humvee vehicles.

Your dear leader invited Putin back in the G-7.

Speaking to Fox News radio on June 3, Trump said the G7 leading industrialized countries needed to talk to Russia despite its policies on the international stage and illegal annexation of Crimea from Ukraine.

Russia was expelled from the G8 in 2014 after it invaded and illegally annexed Crimea from Ukraine. Moscow has simultaneously supported separatists in parts of eastern Ukraine in a conflict that has claimed more than 13,000 lives.

Not directly, Europe is.
If Carlson and Trump agree with him, that gives Trump's cult ideas, which they are a threat to everyone in the US.

WTF?
Trump's N. Korean lover?

October 1 2018

"They were great letters. And then we fell in love," he continued.

Evidently, you do.

Korea, Clinton and Carter gave Korea Nuclear power plants, and yes I know your reply. "no, it was not us". But yes, it was our money and at the same time, Clinton and Carter did nothing to prevent other countries from exporting and building the nuclear power plants in North Korea with our money.
You're FOS, as usual.

Since the 1950s, North Korea has been interested in nuclear technology and has pursued the use of nuclear technology by transferring knowledge and technology related to nuclear energy from the Soviet Union.

The Soviet Union, right-wing communist.

During the 1970s the North Korean research became more independent. In 1974 North Korea upgraded its Soviet-supplied reactor to 8 MW, and in 1979 it began to build a second, indigenous research reactor in Yongbyon Nuclear Scientific Research Center. Parallel to the construction of this reactor an ore processing plant and a fuel rod fabrication plant were built.

During the 1980s, the North Korean government realized that light-water reactors (LWRs) were better suited to producing large amounts of electricity, for which there was a growing requirement.

After the demise of the Soviet Union in 1991, Russia continued site selection fieldwork for the Sinpo LWR project.

Following the 1958 U.S. deployment of tactical nuclear weapons in South Korea, the North Korean government asked both the Soviet Union and China for help in developing nuclear weapons, but was refused by both. However, the Soviet Union agreed to help North Korea develop a peaceful nuclear energy program, including the training of nuclear scientists.

Of course, Carter and Clinton funneled $$$ through Russia.

That is one of your idiotic replies shoved up your ass. And in time I will do the same with the rest, you lousy marxist loving simpleton.
More right-wing communist propaganda.

Any honest, objective person who researches Senator McCarthy's campaign to expose communist spies and sympathizers will easily and readily find that he never falsely accused anyone, that most of his targets were clearly spies or sympathizers, and that he never bullied people or violated standard ethics in his investigations. The record is there, plain as day. But, to admit these facts would expose the degree to which our history has been falsified by liberal academia and by liberal politicians.

By the way, some might be interested to know that Senator McCarthy was a moderate on New Deal legislation and was almost downright liberal on civil rights issues. He was also staunchly pro-Israeli.

Here's are some good articles on Senator McCarthy's investigations:

Last edited:
Yes, Democrats are filthy liars, Republicans are filthy liars and on both sides are partisans who lap it up like a prozzie on fire with BJ the PM of the UK.

With Proportional Representation people would be able to have viable votes for way more political parties (6 in Germany, 10 in Denmark, for example) that stick by their message and they get kicked out rather easily if they lie like crazy.

In the US with FPTP they lie, they lie, they lie and lie some more, and people don't have a viable choice but to vote for the liars with a massive forking hot dog down their throats.

And you're coming on here pretending it's just the Democrats, and you'll act like Proportional Representation doesn't exist, or is mob rule, or some bullshit for why you should keep supporting a bunch of Cnuts.

It's so fucking tiring.
I pretend it is just democrats? You don't read all my posts. Democrats have no hope. Maybe one or two are good. No more. But as they act as a party. They are simply bad for the world.

Yes, Democrats, as long as they are here both parties are bad. Without democrats there is hope. Mitch must go as well.

But, the ideology of the new Democrat party, there is no place in the world for.

You're FOS, as usual.

Since the 1950s, North Korea has been interested in nuclear technology and has pursued the use of nuclear technology by transferring knowledge and technology related to nuclear energy from the Soviet Union.

The Soviet Union, right-wing communist.

During the 1970s the North Korean research became more independent. In 1974 North Korea upgraded its Soviet-supplied reactor to 8 MW, and in 1979 it began to build a second, indigenous research reactor in Yongbyon Nuclear Scientific Research Center. Parallel to the construction of this reactor an ore processing plant and a fuel rod fabrication plant were built.

During the 1980s, the North Korean government realized that light-water reactors (LWRs) were better suited to producing large amounts of electricity, for which there was a growing requirement.

After the demise of the Soviet Union in 1991, Russia continued site selection fieldwork for the Sinpo LWR project.

Following the 1958 U.S. deployment of tactical nuclear weapons in South Korea, the North Korean government asked both the Soviet Union and China for help in developing nuclear weapons, but was refused by both. However, the Soviet Union agreed to help North Korea develop a peaceful nuclear energy program, including the training of nuclear scientists.

Of course, Carter and Clinton funneled $$$ through Russia.

More right-wing communist propaganda.
I got Korea right. As did Trump. After everybody before made a huge tangled mess.

I got Korea right. As did Trump. After everybody before made a huge tangled mess.
No, you didn't.
Carter and Clinton had nothing to do with N. Korea acquiring nuclear weapons or the technology.
Trump didn't do shit, as usual.

No, you didn't.
Carter and Clinton had nothing to do with N. Korea acquiring nuclear weapons or the technology.
Trump didn't do shit, as usual.

Are you actually suggesting, on a public board, that the North Koreans didn't take advantage of Bill Clinton's misguided nuke deal with them? Under Clinton's nuke deal, an international consortium would replace the NK's plutonium reactor with two light-water reactors, and America would supply NK with 500,000 tons of heavy fuel oil every year to make up for the loss of the reactor while the new ones were built.

Clinton structured the deal so that it was not technically a treaty in order to avoid having to get Senate approval of the deal.

Our intelligence agencies determined that North Korea was cheating on the deal by trying to develop nuclear material through highly enriched uranium.

When Bush wisely and justifiably ended the supply of fuel oil that was essential to the Clinton deal, North Korea quickly kicked out the U.N. inspectors, restarted their nuclear plant, and began developing its nuclear weapons using the material in the radioactive fuel rods that had been given to them.

Democrats never seem to learn that arms deals with totalitarian regimes are foolish and dangerous.

On Facebook I've gotten into "conversations" with people who you just KNEW were children, then you look at their profile and they're a 60 year old bearded man, or something like that.

The reality is when it comes to speaking on the internet, many adults speak like children.
So, we may never know. :eek2yum:

Well, I simply take offense to people such of yourself, who think the mentally handicapped or children should be referenced to as an insult.
You don't have any idea what you are talking about but then snowflakes seldom do.
I know what you said ...
If you did you wouldn't be making such foolish statements
Democrats have no place in the world. Period. ....
So, so childish. You don't know what you're talking about. You don't understand what I told you. And you continue making the same silly comments .... comments of someone who knows nothing but wants to join the adults in a conversation hoping they can "fake it" and no one will notice. You can fool the kids in the high school parking lot during a fire drill but here there is an abundance of adults who see how silly your comments are. :death:

Are you actually suggesting, on a public board, that the North Koreans didn't take advantage of Bill Clinton's misguided nuke deal with them? Under Clinton's nuke deal, an international consortium would replace the NK's plutonium reactor with two light-water reactors, and America would supply NK with 500,000 tons of heavy fuel oil every year to make up for the loss of the reactor while the new ones were built.
Which were never even started until 2002.
Clinton structured the deal so that it was not technically a treaty in order to avoid having to get Senate approval of the deal.
The deal was between three countries, Japan, S. Korea, and N. Korea.
Our intelligence agencies determined that North Korea was cheating on the deal by trying to develop nuclear material through highly enriched uranium.

When Bush wisely and justifiably ended the supply of fuel oil that was essential to the Clinton deal, North Korea quickly kicked out the U.N. inspectors, restarted their nuclear plant, and began developing its nuclear weapons using the material in the radioactive fuel rods that had been given to them.
There were no fuel rods that S. Korea or the US gave them.
Democrats never seem to learn that arms deals with totalitarian regimes are foolish and dangerous.
It wasn't an arms deal, it was for nuclear reactors..........................that never got built.

Something wrong with your eyes? Trust me, they are all books .. to the left, to the right, and up the middle.
It is childish for you to make the comment, "I have more books than you do", and then claim to have read them all. Childish because you are a liar.

I see childish is your go to insult across many threads. That makes you a pea brain.

Which were never even started until 2002.

The deal was between three countries, Japan, S. Korea, and N. Korea.

There were no fuel rods that S. Korea or the US gave them.

It wasn't an arms deal, it was for nuclear reactors..........................that never got built.

Blah, blah, blah, excuses, excuses, excuses. Anything but admit that Clinton's nuke deal was naive and misguided.

It was a deal that was supposed to keep NK from developing nuclear weapons, so, yes, it was an arms deal, and everyone knew it.

Uh, right, the reactors never got built because Bush realized the NKs were cheating and cut off the supply of heavy fuel, at which point the NKs immediately kicked out the UN inspectors and began developing nuclear weapons! But you can't bring yourself to blame Clinton, so you spin this in a misleading way to avoid blaming the guy who made the deal in the first place.

Oh, you want to play semantics about the fuel rods. Ok, after NK supposedly shut down its Yongbyon nuclear reactor, what happened to the spent fuel rods that NK had been getting from this reactor and using to produce plutonium? The Clinton agreement failed to provide safeguards to verify that all the fuel rods were handed over to inspectors in the first place. Then, when the inspectors were kicked out, the NKs were able to reclaim the fuel rods that the inspectors had been holding, because the agreement contained no provisions to ensure the NKs could not reacquire the rods in the event that NK voided the agreement. So, in a very real sense, because of the agreement's flawed nature, we gave them the fuel rods. But, if you prefer, I'll say "we allowed NK to obtain fuel rods."

You don't have any idea what you are talking about but then snowflakes seldom do.

If you did you wouldn't be making such foolish statements

So, so childish. You don't know what you're talking about. You don't understand what I told you. And you continue making the same silly comments .... comments of someone who knows nothing but wants to join the adults in a conversation hoping they can "fake it" and no one will notice. You can fool the kids in the high school parking lot during a fire drill but here there is an abundance of adults who see how silly your comments are. :death:
Done with your childish rant?

Snowflake? That makes you a dog turd.

It is childish for you to make the comment, "I have more books than you do".......
Posting a photo of my books was "childish"? Hmmmmm.

I speak a couple of languages "just a little bit" but I also speak 4 other languages fluently and within those, I speak several dialects. I use them when I travel or when a visitor to my country doesn't speak my language. Is that a good thing or a bad thing do you think?

It was you who posted a photo of books to try to impress me. That was REALLY CHILDISH but I figured if you are at such a level of understanding it would be good of me to "speak your language". So I did. :26:

Posting a photo of my books was "childish"? Hmmmmm.

I speak a couple of languages "just a little bit" but I also speak 4 other languages fluently and within those, I speak several dialects. I use them when I travel or when a visitor to my country doesn't speak my language. Is that a good thing or a bad thing do you think?

It was you who posted a photo of books to try to impress me. That was REALLY CHILDISH but I figured if you are at such a level of understanding it would be good of me to "speak your language". So I did. :26:
You don't own books. You copied a photo found with Google.

Impress you, you are seeking attention like a child

Forum List

Back