And some people thought Joe McCarthy

You posted a pic and claimed you read them and owned them.

You also claimed I knew nothing.

I showed my education. Books, that I have read and can reference.

You are a snot nosed whimpering red diaper dope baby.

You, we don't need in this world.
Boo-hoo, baby. You know nothing and you have no other education than what you read in comic books.

Boo-hoo, baby. You know nothing and you have no other education than what you read in comic books.
Holy shit, I call you a baby and now you copy me? You truly are a complete moron.

Comic books, if that was my only education I would be very happy. Trying to demean me, or anybody by using, "comic books" shows your ignorance and stupidity.

Comic books, I have a collection of over 400. Many great movies have been adapted from comic books. No need to rub them in your face here. Some of my favorites though is one written by a Japanese survivor of the Atomic bomb dropping on Hiroshima. Chilling, Gripping. Another favorite is The Raven, an adaptation of Edgar Allen Poe's classic. Stories of Samurais and of Batman.

My comic book education alone, makes glasnot look brain damaged in comparison. Bring it on anytime, mouth, just wipe that snot from your nose, it is gross.

I pretend it is just democrats? You don't read all my posts. Democrats have no hope. Maybe one or two are good. No more. But as they act as a party. They are simply bad for the world.

Yes, Democrats, as long as they are here both parties are bad. Without democrats there is hope. Mitch must go as well.

But, the ideology of the new Democrat party, there is no place in the world for.

And how do you change the two political parties?

The only real way is to change the way people vote.

Holy shit, I call you a baby and now you copy me? You truly are a complete moron.

Comic books, if that was my only education I would be very happy. Trying to demean me, or anybody by using, "comic books" shows your ignorance and stupidity.

Comic books, I have a collection of over 400. Many great movies have been adapted from comic books. No need to rub them in your face here. Some of my favorites though is one written by a Japanese survivor of the Atomic bomb dropping on Hiroshima. Chilling, Gripping. Another favorite is The Raven, an adaptation of Edgar Allen Poe's classic. Stories of Samurais and of Batman.

My comic book education alone, makes glasnot look brain damaged in comparison. Bring it on anytime, mouth, just wipe that snot from your nose, it is gross.
Holy shit, I call you childish then you copy me by saying baby then I reiterate yet you say it is I who copied you? It must be time for your beddy-bye, you precious little sweetie.

Yes, I see that you are an avid comic-book reader and that explains why your "insight" into the world and politics is fundamentally nothing more than fantasy which also supports your childish notions. Go to sleep now and don't make me come in there!

elektra.gif

Blah, blah, blah, excuses, excuses, excuses. Anything but admit that Clinton's nuke deal was naive and misguided.
WTF?
There wasn't any nuclear weapons or technology deal, MORON.
It was a deal that was supposed to keep NK from developing nuclear weapons, so, yes, it was an arms deal, and everyone knew it.
Yeah, everyone on FOX and AM radio, so, it must be true.
Gullible idiot.
Uh, right, the reactors never got built because Bush realized the NKs were cheating and cut off the supply of heavy fuel, at which point the NKs immediately kicked out the UN inspectors and began developing nuclear weapons!
WTF?
So, you claim Bush realized NK was cheating, kicked out UN inspectors, THEN started developing nuclear weapons?
But you blame Clinton???????????
But you can't bring yourself to blame Clinton, so you spin this in a misleading way to avoid blaming the guy who made the deal in the first place.
Your brainwashed, dumbass can't bring yourself not to blame ANYONE but Clinton.
Like most republitards, you refuse to accept facts, Japan and S. Korea were part of the deal, but it's ALL Clinton's fault.

Oh, you want to play semantics about the fuel rods. Ok, after NK supposedly shut down its Yongbyon nuclear reactor
They saved them.
, what happened to the spent fuel rods that NK had been getting from this reactor and using to produce plutonium?
With the help of the Soviet Union, they started reprocessing them in 2003.
That must have been Clinton's fault too.
The Clinton agreement failed to provide safeguards to verify that all the fuel rods were handed over to inspectors in the first place.
AGAIN.........................WTF?
The inspectors are supposed to collect nuclear fuel rods?
Then, when the inspectors were kicked out, the NKs were able to reclaim the fuel rods that the inspectors had been holding,
AGAIN...................WTF?
You stated before the inspectors never received NK's nuclear fuel rods, now they reclaimed them?
because the agreement contained no provisions to ensure the NKs could not reacquire the rods in the event that NK voided the agreement. So, in a very real sense, because of the agreement's flawed nature, we gave them the fuel rods. But, if you prefer, I'll say "we allowed NK to obtain fuel rods."
Of course, we did, Clinton flew them over personally, on AF1.

WOW.

Elektra has already proved that he has done much more actual reading than you have done.

When researching a topic, it is crucial to read both sides, but it is readily apparent that you have relied only on left-wing sources.

WTF?

Yeah, everyone on FOX and AM radio, so, it must be true.
Gullible idiot.

WTF?
So, you claim Bush realized NK was cheating, kicked out UN inspectors, THEN started developing nuclear weapons?
But you blame Clinton???????????

Your brainwashed, dumbass can't bring yourself not to blame ANYONE but Clinton.
Like most republitards, you refuse to accept facts, Japan and S. Korea were part of the deal, but it's ALL Clinton's fault.

They saved them.

With the help of the Soviet Union, they started reprocessing them in 2003.
That must have been Clinton's fault too.

AGAIN.........................WTF?
The inspectors are supposed to collect nuclear fuel rods?

AGAIN...................WTF?
You stated before the inspectors never received NK's nuclear fuel rods, now they reclaimed them?

Of course, we did, Clinton flew them over personally, on AF1.

WOW.

With all your huffing and puffing, you did not refute a single fact that I cited. And I did not say that the inspectors never received the fuel rods. Furthermore, none of the information that I cited came from Fox News or AM radio; it came from scholarly articles on the subject.

By the way, I actually think that, on balance, Bill Clinton was a good president. He did a much better job with the economy and the budget than Bush Jr. He signed many bills that liberals in his party did not like.

With all your huffing and puffing, you did not refute a single fact that I cited.
Yes, I did, ALL of them.
And I did not say that the inspectors never received the fuel rods.
"The Clinton agreement failed to provide safeguards to verify that all the fuel rods were handed over to inspectors in the first place".
Furthermore, none of the information that I cited came from Fox News or AM radio; it came from scholarly articles on the subject.
Sounds like opinion.

"It was a deal that was supposed to keep NK from developing nuclear weapons, so, yes, it was an arms deal, and everyone knew it".
By the way, I actually think that, on balance, Bill Clinton was a good president. He did a much better job with the economy and the budget than Bush Jr. He signed many bills that liberals in his party did not like.

Look up the Venona Project. Where the US were able to decrypt messages from the Soviet Embassy back home, many of which discussed their undercover intelligence sources in the US (spies).

Prominent among them was Harry White, who was in the Treasury Department. He denied the accusations by McCarthy, but later in the 1980's when the Venona project was declassified, it proved that he was indeed a Soviet informer. Indeed, a great many spies uncovered by Venona were either in the Army, or worked for the Army. Including the Rosenberg ring, and NKVD agent William Weisband.

On a related note McCarthy was only implicating communist operatives within the US government and military. It was HUAC that cast the wider net going after persons in the arts and entertainment industries.

Actually, there you are wrong.

Maybe you are too young to remember, but President Clinton did indeed arrange the transfer of space technology to China. It was huge news in 1998-1999 when it was happening.

The Clinton Administration notified Congress today that it had approved the export of technology to China to permit the launching of a communications satellite aboard a Chinese rocket next month.

President Clinton said in a letter to Congress that the transfer would not harm national security or significantly improve China's military capability in space. The President was required under a 1998 law to certify that all such technology exports are in the national interest.

The certification was the first such notice to Congress under the law, which was passed in the aftermath of a Congressional uproar last year over the transfer of sensitive missile technology to China.

Mr. Clinton's notification also follows by less than a week the release of a report by the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, which concluded that lax monitoring of the launching of American-made satellites aboard Chinese rockets had enhanced the accuracy of China's ballistic missile arsenal.

There were several technology transfers to China during the Clinton Administration, which did a great many things for their missile program. Including an entire new generation of ICBMs, as well as giving them the capability to develop MIRV warheads. Which the President and China both said they would not do. Yet, they did them anyways.

So, are you saying that this technology transfer of 23 years ago never really happened?

3830b5928cb0ef40d1c9bb704cea2d7c.jpeg

On a related note McCarthy was only implicating communist operatives within the US government and military. It was HUAC that cast the wider net going after persons in the arts and entertainment industries.

Yet morons still insist on throwing his name on that even today. Shows the horrible state of education in this country.

That would be like in the UK if the House of Commons was doing something very stupid and excessive, and blaming it all on a member of the House of Lords. I have even seen in books and articles where they would say "Senator McCarthy", then describe the actions of "his" HUAC. Not even realizing apparently that as a Senator, he had nothing to do with a committee of the House of Representatives.

Actually, there you are wrong.

Maybe you are too young to remember, but President Clinton did indeed arrange the transfer of space technology to China. It was huge news in 1998-1999 when it was happening.

There were several technology transfers to China during the Clinton Administration, which did a great many things for their missile program. Including an entire new generation of ICBMs, as well as giving them the capability to develop MIRV warheads. Which the President and China both said they would not do. Yet, they did them anyways.
You're FOS.
Clinton didn't do that, it was for nuclear power generation and satellite technology.

So, are you saying that this technology transfer of 23 years ago never really happened?

3830b5928cb0ef40d1c9bb704cea2d7c.jpeg

Yes.
You're confused, China isn't N. Korea.
And there isn't a transfer of anything nuclear.

WTF?

Last edited:
Clinton didn't do that, it was for nuclear power generation and satellite technology.

Wait, did he do it, or did he not do it?

And as experts said at the time, there is no difference between the technology to launch several satellites and the technology of MIRV warheads.

It does not matter what it was for, it was what it was used for. And tell me, did he do it or not? Because you are conflicting yourself here.

You're confused, China isn't N. Korea.
And there isn't a transfer of anything nuclear.

Nobody is saying it was. China already had nuclear plants and hydrogen bombs. What they had however was missile technology that was about 40 years behind that of the Russians and the US. President Clinton gave their "space program" a boost, and at the same time taught them how to make better ICBMs.

Having problems following this? Because you are sure bouncing all over the place here.

Forum List

Back