And some people thought Joe McCarthy

It means everything, Democrats are terrible for the world.
Right, look at who your dear leader loves.
Little Tucker likes him too.

Former US President Donald Trump on Monday endorsed Hungarian prime minister Viktor Orban in a statement calling the far-right populist, who has severely undermined his nation's democracy, a "strong leader."

"Viktor Orban of Hungary truly loves his Country and wants safety for his people," Trump said.

"He has done a powerful and wonderful job in protecting Hungary, stopping illegal immigration, creating jobs, trade, and should be allowed to continue to do so in the upcoming Election. He is a strong leader and respected by all. He has my Complete support and Endorsement for reelection as Prime Minister!"

Orban's hardline stance on immigration and increased control over the country's press, judicial system, and academic institutions have also raised questions about Hungary's membership in the European Union. Last year, Varieties of Democracy (V-Dem), a group that monitors the health of democracies, ranked Hungary among the world's top 10 autocratizing countries.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson filmed his show from Budapest for a week last year, promoting Orban and his regime.

Trump's endorsement continues his public support for the Hungarian leader, who endorsed Trump in 2016 and 2020 and visited the White House for the first time in 2019.

Right, look at who your dear leader loves.
Little Tucker likes him too.

Former US President Donald Trump on Monday endorsed Hungarian prime minister Viktor Orban in a statement calling the far-right populist, who has severely undermined his nation's democracy, a "strong leader."

"Viktor Orban of Hungary truly loves his Country and wants safety for his people," Trump said.

"He has done a powerful and wonderful job in protecting Hungary, stopping illegal immigration, creating jobs, trade, and should be allowed to continue to do so in the upcoming Election. He is a strong leader and respected by all. He has my Complete support and Endorsement for reelection as Prime Minister!"

Orban's hardline stance on immigration and increased control over the country's press, judicial system, and academic institutions have also raised questions about Hungary's membership in the European Union. Last year, Varieties of Democracy (V-Dem), a group that monitors the health of democracies, ranked Hungary among the world's top 10 autocratizing countries.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson filmed his show from Budapest for a week last year, promoting Orban and his regime.

Trump's endorsement continues his public support for the Hungarian leader, who endorsed Trump in 2016 and 2020 and visited the White House for the first time in 2019.
Democrats are bad for the world, thanks for helping with these insights.

Senator McCarthy did not falsely accuse Owen Lattimore. At worst, he moderately exaggerated about Lattimore only because we have no evidence that Lattimore was ever actually on the Soviet payroll as a spy. However, the Senate Internal Security Subcommittee unanimously concluded that Lattimore was "from some time beginning in the 1930's, a conscious articulate instrument of the Soviet conspiracy." He may not have been a formal, on-the-payroll Soviet agent, but he knowingly did all he could to aid the Soviet cause.

In the September 1938 issue of Pacific Affairs, Lattimore described the bloody Moscow purge show trials as "a triumph for Democracy," arguing that this brazen case of mass murder "sounds like democracy to me." Lattimore also argued that the Soviet Union had a valid claim to be called a democracy, but that Americans did not want to admit it, "even when democratic procedures are as plainly stated as they are in the Stalin Constitution."

Lattimore recommended highly Challenge of Red China, written by Guenther Stein, a member of Richard Sorge's Soviet spy ring in Tokyo. Of Communist propagandist[13] Israel Epstein's Unfinished Revolution in China he wrote, "When he pleads his case the arguments pile up like a wedge." When Lattimore resigned as editor of Pacific Affairs, he was succeeded by Michael Greenberg, a Communist Party member. Lattimore then became a member of the editorial board of the notorious journal Amerasia, in the offices of which OSS agents would find hundreds of stolen US government documents, mostly pertaining to China, many labeled "Secret" or "Top Secret." (Owen Lattimore - Conservapedia)​

Lattimore played an important role in smearing the anti-communist Chinese Nationalists, especially Chiang Kaishek, and in whitewashing Mao Tsetung and his Chinese Communists.

These facts and many others prove that McCarthy's charge that Lattimore was the top Soviet agent in the U.S. was not far from the mark.

Democrats are bad for the world .....
"Democrats are bad for the world"
"Republicans are bad for the world"
...... these are the sorts of statements children make.

kindergarten.gif

"Democrats are bad for the world"
"Republicans are bad for the world"
...... these are the sorts of statements children make.

View attachment 583465
Only a complete idiot uses children, as an insult or criticism.

Thank you for showing everyone you have no facts or knowledge in which to join the discussion.

Glasnot, is an example as to why, Democrats have no place in the world.

Only Trumptards would agree with that.
You think calling me a retard is a good insult?

You and the Democrats came up with the name, "n!&&#?", for African Americans.

Now using the name for those with down syndrome as a slur, an insult is okay with you.

You lack the intelligence to be creative and you lack the intelligence to see how you show us that you are the same as the hate filled racist and bigots that were the kkk/Democrat party.

You think calling me a retard is a good insult?

You and the Democrats came up with the name, "n!&&#?", for African Americans.

Now using the name for those with down syndrome as a slur, an insult is okay with you.

You lack the intelligence to be creative and you lack the intelligence to see how you show us that you are the same as the hate filled racist and bigots that were the kkk/Democrat party.
You think Putin, Jog-un, and Orban are good for the world?

Your dear leader and his son do.
You watch and listen to them.

You deserve all the insults that are directed at you.

TRAITOR.

Only a complete idiot uses children, as an insult or criticism.

Thank you for showing everyone you have no facts or knowledge in which to join the discussion.

Glasnot, is an example as to why, Democrats have no place in the world.
As I was saying ..... "Democrats have no place in the world" or even "Republicans have no place in the world" are the sorts of statements children make because they understand nothing about politics. And there you are telling me that I "have no facts or knowledge". :auiqs.jpg:Ho-ho!

You think Putin, Jog-un, and Orban are good for the world?

Your dear leader and his son do.
You watch and listen to them.

You deserve all the insults that are directed at you.

TRAITOR.
It is not a question of if I deserve an insult. The issue is you are such a low life you choose denigrate those with down syndrome.

Putin, as in Obama saying to Putin, "I will have more flexibility after the election"
Putin as in Obama and Clinton selling our Uranium to Putin?
Putin as in Obama refusing to sell the Ukraine defensive weapons.

Orban, prime minister of Hungary, you are threatened by Orban

Jog-un? Who the hell is that, you are so far stupid, I am stupid just for replying to your trolling.

Insults, hahahaha, you think it is okay to demean those who have down syndrome.

As I was saying ..... "Democrats have no place in the world" or even "Republicans have no place in the world" are the sorts of statements children make because they understand nothing about politics. And there you are telling me that I "have no facts or knowledge". :auiqs.jpg:Ho-ho!
Democrats have no place in the world, very true, and you certainly have not been able to defend them, or yourself.

As I was saying ..... "Democrats have no place in the world" or even "Republicans have no place in the world" are the sorts of statements children make because they understand nothing about politics. And there you are telling me that I "have no facts or knowledge".
Democrats have no place in the world, very true, and you certainly have not been able to defend them, or yourself.
You have absolutely no idea what I said to you because you just repeated making the same childish response ........ without a clue! :auiqs.jpg:

Democrats are terrible for the world. In light of your objection, enlighten us.

I didn't say Democrats weren't bad.

The problem here is you're saying the Democrats are bad while supporting the Republicans who are worse.

I didn't say Democrats weren't bad.

The problem here is you're saying the Democrats are bad while supporting the Republicans who are worse.
The person in question has been making a string of non-stop childish comments. I haven't yet decided whether or not I believe that she actually is a child but I am now rather suspicious. :45:

The person in question has been making a string of non-stop childish comments. I haven't yet decided whether or not I believe that she actually is a child but I am now rather suspicious. :45:

On Facebook I've gotten into "conversations" with people who you just KNEW were children, then you look at their profile and they're a 60 year old bearded man, or something like that.

The reality is when it comes to speaking on the internet, many adults speak like children.

Forum List

Back