And so it goes, when will the former president cut and run (to Russia)?

"The Supreme Court on Wednesday rejected former President Donald Trump’s request to prevent congressional investigators from obtaining White House records concerning Trump’s activities leading up to and during the Jan. 6 insurrection at the Capitol building."

The vote was 8-1.

You fuckers never learn, because nothing will come of it, as usual, though surely they'll tell bed-time stories about the BIG BAD WOLF.

What you IDIOTS can't figure out is how your left has destroyed or is actively destroying everything they touch, it's like a poison. So neat, from now on every POTUS record should be an open book, strictly for political reasons.

You fuckers wanted a puppet POTUS, that's particularly clear, and now you got one. We'll need to see those Biden records, ASAP.

122278313_103360514909890_8870692561445873469_n.png

So if Democrats are so damn smart why did they try to impeach Trump twice?
I guess will shall find out how good the prosecutors are that are going after the J6 rioters and at what level trump and his cult were involved.
trump didn't get 'exonerated', he was basically just excused by McConnell and the (R) in the Senate. There was still 9 (R) that voted to convict trump, because they had a spine.

trump no longer has this congressional protection, so I guess we shall see how the 'with hunt' is not really a witch hunt, but actually the prosecution of a criminal Con Man, djt.

trump is also being investigated for 'money crimes'

he is innocent for now, but let's just see how aggressive the prosecutors are.

I guess will shall find out how good the prosecutors are that are going after the J6 rioters and at what level trump and his cult were involved.
trump didn't get 'exonerated', he was basically just excused by McConnell and the (R) in the Senate. There was still 9 (R) that voted to convict trump, because they had a spine.

trump no longer has this congressional protection, so I guess we shall see how the 'with hunt' is not really a witch hunt, but actually the prosecution of a criminal Con Man, djt.

I feel the object is to make damn sure Trump is so tied up in court so he can’t campaign in 2024. All the investigations and harassment are also meant to be a warning to any outsider who wishes to run for President that the political establishment doesn’t own or control.

Trump is likely the most investigated person in the United States and so far no charges have stuck. Seriously do you believe there are many politicians or CEOs who could withstand and survive such in depth investigations as Trump has? I don’t.

Could Trump be prosecuted and end up in jail. Sure. Be aware though that might backfire badly for the Democratic Party.

The Steele Dossier was originally started by (R) as anti-trump and then when they discovered that trump would be the candidate they abandoned it and THEN the (D) took on the 'project.'

So, you want to impeach Biden for 'payback' and waste money and time again when there is no way the Senate gets 67 votes to convict.
I am sick and tired of corruption in our government. Personally profiting by selling your influence to a foreign government that is hostile to our nation is one of the most disgusting forms of corruption.

Impeaching Joe Biden should bring all his and Hunter’s activities to light and would stain his reputation forever even if he wasn’t convicted in the Senate. He would deservedly be known as the worst President in modern history. Jimmy Carter was incompetent but not corrupt.

In passing I would also like to see a bunch of FBI agents and Hillary indicted and prosecuted for creating and misusing the fake Steele Dossier too. However Hillary will never be prosecuted as she knows where ALL the bodies are buried in the Swamp and if she goes down she will take everybody with her.

"The Supreme Court on Wednesday rejected former President Donald Trump’s request to prevent congressional investigators from obtaining White House records concerning Trump’s activities leading up to and during the Jan. 6 insurrection at the Capitol building."

The vote was 8-1.

We got him this time! Part 546,029

Trump is likely the most investigated person in the United States and so far no charges have stuck. Seriously do you believe there are many politicians or CEOs who could withstand and survive such in depth investigations as Trump has? I don’t.
so far no charges have stuck.

because Mueller refused to indict a sitting president

NOW, the States are free to charge trump without the obvious congress protection.
Now, the House can proceed, but they still have to deal with all the trump loyalists in Congress.

He is a tax cheat, and these States are rightfully going after him.
Yes, other politicians and COE's are also cheats and crooks, but this thread is about trump.

So which is it:
1). trump actually didn't devalue his properties to get tax breaks? It's Fake News?
2). trump didn't actually increase the same properties value in a different set of financial books for loan purposes (or whatever reason he did it). It's fake news, he never did that?
3). others do it too, so why are they only going after trump?

There is nothing to find out. This is a joke that highlights the abject stupidity of americans who believe our system of government was ever in danger. Why didn't they send an unarmed mob to the Pentagon to subdue our armed forces?

NOW, the States are free to charge trump without the obvious congress protection.
Now, the House can proceed, but they still have to deal with all the trump loyalists in Congress.

Yes, other politicians and COE's are also cheats and crooks, but this thread is about trump.

So which is it:
1). trump actually didn't devalue his properties to get tax breaks? It's Fake News?
2). trump didn't actually increase the same properties value in a different set of financial books for loan purposes (or whatever reason he did it). It's fake news, he never did that?
The AG said he did not have sufficent evidence. Anyone else but Trump it would have been the end of the story.

The vote was 8-1.
I have my doubts Crooked Donald will ever be subjected to a criminal trial. There may be civil litigation against him, but never a criminal trial.

You may be wondering why.

The reason is very simple.

First, imagine Crooked Donald striding out into the middle of Fifth Avenue and shooting a random Mexican in the head. Imagine this is caught on one of the many live Earthcams around NYC. Imagine also 28 tourists catching the first degree murder on their cell phones. Imagine the forensic tests confirming gunshot residue on Crooked Donald's Made in Mexico suit and the dead Mexican's bloody DNA all over his orange face and Made in China tie.

Okay, now imagine you are the prosecutor. This is a slam dunk case, right?

Then you start doing the calculus.

In a jury of 12, there is going to be at least on MAGA head on the panel. Even in NYC. And that MAGA head is going to vote for acquittal.

In the real world, the New York Attorney General has a pile of evidence that Trump committed deliberate fraud in his financial filings. Not only would a MAGA head hang the jury, he would be incapable of even understanding of the intricacies of the fraud.

So these efforts by the various commissions, committees, and attorneys general is for posterity. They are establishing Crooked Donald's legacy as the fat piece of scum that he has always been, and the most corrupt fucker to ever occupy the White House.

I am sick and tired of corruption in our government. Personally profiting by selling your influence to a foreign government that is hostile to our nation is one of the most disgusting forms of corruption.

Impeaching Joe Biden should bring all his and Hunter’s activities to light and would stain his reputation forever even if he wasn’t convicted in the Senate. He would deservedly be known as the worst President in modern history. Jimmy Carter was incompetent but not corrupt.

In passing I would also like to see a bunch of FBI agents and Hillary indicted and prosecuted for creating and misusing the fake Steele Dossier too. However Hillary will never be prosecuted as she knows where ALL the bodies are buried in the Swamp and if she goes down she will take everybody with her.

So, just to be clear.

You want Biden, Hunter, and Hillary, plus some FBI indicted and convicted because you think they are guilty.

But, you believe trump is not corrupt, hasn't committed any crimes, and all the others mentioned above in fact have committed crimes but trump hasn't.

Is that what you are saying.

So which is it:
So let’s say Trump is indicted and prosecuted. His attorneys will likely point out that what Trump did was standard business practice and Trump is being singled out by Hillary who hope to send him to prison becasue he beat the Wicked Witch of Washington in 2016 and stopped her coronation as Queen of the United States.

Chances are Trump walks free and if he is convicted President DeSantis will pardon him.

So, just to be clear.

You want Biden, Hunter, and Hillary, plus some FBI indicted and convicted because you think they are guilty.

But, you believe trump is not corrupt, hasn't committed any crimes, and all the others mentioned above in fact have committed crimes but trump hasn't.

Is that what you are saying.
You just summed it up nicely.

I have my doubts Crooked Donald will ever be subjected to a criminal trial. There may be civil litigation against him, but never a criminal trial.

You may be wondering why.

The reason is very simple.

First, imagine Crooked Donald striding out into the middle of Fifth Avenue and shooting a random Mexican in the head. Imagine this is caught on one of the many live Earthcams around NYC. Imagine also 28 tourists catching the first degree murder on their cell phones. Imagine the forensic tests confirming gunshot residue on Crooked Donald's Made in Mexico suit and the dead Mexican's bloody DNA all over his orange face and Made in China tie.

Okay, now imagine you are the prosecutor. This is a slam dunk case, right?

Then you start doing the calculus.

In a jury of 12, there is going to be at least on MAGA head on the panel. Even in NYC. And that MAGA head is going to vote for acquittal.

In the real world, the New York Attorney General has a pile of evidence that Trump committed deliberate fraud in his financial filings. Not only would a MAGA head hang the jury, he would be incapable of even understanding of the intricacies of the fraud.

So these efforts by the various commissions, committees, and attorneys general is for posterity. They are establishing Crooked Donald's legacy as the fat piece of scum that he has always been, and the most corrupt fucker to ever occupy the White House.
She has not got enough to even charge Trump. No cigar.

She has not got enough to even charge Trump. No cigar.
Says a guy who has never even looked at the evidence.

What a willfully blind, parroting, ignorant rube you are!

Sad.

"I can't read the evidence since it is longer than a tweet!"

Also,
I agree that Biden is losing it and is not doing the best job at POTUS, but he certainly is not guilty of all the corruption you are claiming, IMO.

It just gets to me that you guys think trump is not guilty of any crimes or any corruption, whereas I believe trump has been protected and now he is finally facing the possibility of being indicted, and a real court can decide, rather than Mueller saying he wouldn't indict a sitting president and McConnell refusing to take the impeachment seriously.

Now, trump faces actual courts.

All you are proving is that it is another witch hunt and Trump's family is being persecuted. Thanks.

Forum List

Back