And so it goes, when will the former president cut and run (to Russia)?

It's funny that y'all think you found the mother load. What if it's another nothing burger?
You would think the Democrats would learn their witch hunts against Trump have failed and so will this one.

But once think about the Democrats is they believe that if at first you don’t succeed try, try again.

November will be here before you know it.
Then the real investigations happen.
So you do or don’t support “investigations”

You want them to happen if (R) gain control in the house. But those same investigations today are a”witch hunt”

Got it.

You want them to happen if (R) gain control in the house. But those same investigations today are a”witch hunt”

Got it.

You can be pretty sure the witch hunts won't amount to much ... The same as the rest if the bullshit coming off Capitol Hill ... :thup:

"The Supreme Court on Wednesday rejected former President Donald Trump’s request to prevent congressional investigators from obtaining White House records concerning Trump’s activities leading up to and during the Jan. 6 insurrection at the Capitol building."

The vote was 8-1.
How much did Killary pay you to post this crap?

"The Supreme Court on Wednesday rejected former President Donald Trump’s request to prevent congressional investigators from obtaining White House records concerning Trump’s activities leading up to and during the Jan. 6 insurrection at the Capitol building."

The vote was 8-1.
Siberia is much more free an open than a majority of the crumbling western world and totalitarian anglosphere

Your fever dreams of things you believe I might say are not evidence of anything but your hatred of conservatives.
No, no, no. I don't have a hatred of conservatives at all. In fact, I like conservative policies. I have an extreme dislike for Trump and his Deplorables. And Trump is no way, shape or form a conservative. He is a narcissistic twat. That is all he is.

The vote was 8-1.
LefTard Logic:

Insurrectionists -
GettyImages-1230454306-1000x667.jpg

GettyImages-1230453213.jpg

Not Insurrectionists-
atlanta-protest-mo_hpMain_20200529-213817_16x9_992.jpg

4ad.jpg

Every time you loons use the word “insurrection“ you lose credibility. NOBODY decent, sane and paying attention can take you seriously.

Th
LefTard Logic:

Insurrectionists -
GettyImages-1230454306-1000x667.jpg

GettyImages-1230453213.jpg

Not Insurrectionists-
atlanta-protest-mo_hpMain_20200529-213817_16x9_992.jpg

4ad.jpg

Every time you loons use the word “insurrection“ you lose credibility. NOBODY decent, sane and paying attention can take you seriously.
The more correct term for what happened on Jan 6 would be rebellion.

An insurrection means a violent uprising against authority of government. They were both that, but they were for completely different reasons. The Jan 6 insurrection/rebellion, was a lot more dangerous in terms of what it meant.

Got it.
I support real "non-partisan" investigations.
The democrats didn't allow the GOP appointed members (Jim Jordan, Gaetz, et.al)
The democrats didn't allow questions for Nancy Pelosi as to why the 10,000 troops offered by Trump weren't accepted, nor was correspondence allowed to be provided.
The democrats didn't allow the FBI to disclose how many of their plants participated

So to answer your post, the investigations aren't the same. One is a "witch hunt" and one is "non-partisan".

I support real non-partisan investigations.
I can "PLAY" the same game.

McConnell allowed ZERO evidence to be heard or presented in the trump Senate Impeachment hearings.
He just said, Let's vote now.
And somehow you claim exoneration.
What a sham.

Th

The more correct term for what happened on Jan 6 would be rebellion.

An insurrection means a violent uprising against authority of government. They were both that, but they were for completely different reasons. The Jan 6 insurrection/rebellion, was a lot more dangerous in terms of what it meant.
Criminals are prosecuted for crimes on intent…You honestly believe that 300-500 unarmed old fat dudes intended to take over government?

Forum List

Back