And so it goes, when will the former president cut and run (to Russia)?

Th

The more correct term for what happened on Jan 6 would be rebellion.

An insurrection means a violent uprising against authority of government. They were both that, but they were for completely different reasons. The Jan 6 insurrection/rebellion, was a lot more dangerous in terms of what it meant.
NOPE…it was a protest turned slightly violent…..that’s all…you can’t spin it into anything else.

“The Jan 6 insurrection/rebellion, was a lot more dangerous in terms of what it meant.”
“Dangerous”…..how are a bunch of unarmed old fat dudes scary?
Are they scarier than all those murderous jungle savages running amok in Baltimore, St Louis, Chicago, NYC and Los Angeles?

Huh? Why didn't he appoint a special prosecutor to look into the 'lies' of Russia. We know why.
Oh, please. Biden is corrupt like Trump is a nice guy. Seriously.....
He has no chance of being reelected. Neither does Biden. I think Biden is a one-term president. And I don't mean he will lose the election, he won't even the the Dem nomination. Harris might be but I hope not. BOTH sides need to calm down and start looking at decent candidates. I for one minute don't think Biden is an extreme leftie. Harris is a different story. I don't even think Trump is an extreme rightie. I just think he's a fucking idiot. As are the majority of his deplorables.

It's about time both parties starting getting decent, ordinary people in instead of trying to kowtow to the extremes of their parties.
I think both major political Parties are so corrupt as to be basically worthless.

I agree we need to elect decent, ordinary people. Often they start their political careers at the local or state levels are are carefully watched by their Party.

One thing the higher ups in the Party do not want to see is an extremely honest Individual get a seat at the national level in the House, Senate or the Oval Office.

So the people we elect are unusually quite capable of becoming just as dishonest as the people we have elected before them.

Couldn't you fuckers cheat to get something worthwhile in there???

You created the greatest Covid heist of an election and you install that vegetated rotting maggot shit?

Is that ALL YOU COULD COME UP WITH?
How come no other POTUS shredded & tore up official documents, Trump's asseater?

NOPE…it was a protest turned slightly violent…..that’s all…you can’t spin it into anything else.

“The Jan 6 insurrection/rebellion, was a lot more dangerous in terms of what it meant.”
“Dangerous”…..how are a bunch of unarmed old fat dudes scary?
Are they scarier than all those murderous jungle savages running amok in Baltimore, St Louis, Chicago, NYC and Los Angeles?
We're not talking about "unarmed old fat dudes", fool.

We're talking about your MAGA animal buddies who marauded thru the Capital & disrupted the certification process, beating cops over the head with Tramp flags & threatening the lives Congress & the V.P. who they were stalking, MAGA Trump asseating clown.

We're not talking about "unarmed old fat dudes", fool.

We're talking about your MAGA animal buddies who marauded thru the Capital & disrupted the certification process, beating cops over the head with Tramp flags & threatening the lives Congress & the V.P. who they were stalking, MAGA Trump asseating clown.
Leftists are such drama queens.

Forum List

Back