And so it goes, when will the former president cut and run (to Russia)?

Regardless of your bullshit...that Benghazi witch hunt found NO "witches"
LOLOL...Of course they didn't..................lololol

I would love to have seen her for 24 hrs after that happened and all she did and planned. Those men mattered little. What difference does it make?

LOLOL...Of course they didn't..................lololol

I would love to have seen her for 24 hrs after that happened and all she did and planned. Those men mattered little. What difference does it make?
Dude...you're babbling.

You must be really freaked out by this

Sloopy...you're drooling. Take a chill pill
C'mon. Couldn't you have cheated someone in better than that? What a horrific disaster 33er

Hear Brandon The Vegetable says the 2022 election will be a cheat.....................LOLLOLOLOL

Ohhh you 40 hr a week slaves are funny

Trump and his family have nothing to hide...Now if this was happening to the Biden's we would see corruption....
Yeah, that is why is he stalled, put up lawyers and tweeted/cried every time somebody has called him to account when he was doing something dodgy. Trump's got nothing to hide like Vanilla Ice was the greatest rapper of all time.

The state dept was warned 100s of times about Lybia and that bitch did fucking squat and those men died. Over a video....lololol...right before an election they had to fucking lie to cover up...................You know that murdering bitch was at fault

stl92w7vanf61.jpg

Dude...you're babbling.

You must be really freaked out by this
Seeing you still support this man makes you look such a fool Lesh

You think Dizzy and Stevie The Seattle Faggot still love Hill like you....How about Fucko and Igor?

What a brainwashed fool

Why can't we see Pelosis emails. She refused the help and made sure the staff was woefully understaffed...You people are so GD dumb it is astonoshing
Seriously, what is 'astonoshing' is that anybody who voted twice for the Orange Buffoon has the audacity to call anybody else dumb. I mean fool me once....

"The Supreme Court on Wednesday rejected former President Donald Trump’s request to prevent congressional investigators from obtaining White House records concerning Trump’s activities leading up to and during the Jan. 6 insurrection at the Capitol building."

The vote was 8-1.
LOL. Boy is the left delusional as all hell. TDS is far, far worse than Covid. To think that Trump would flee the US for Russia is just plain total nonsense. Do you think he misses golden showers?

Yeah, that is why is he stalled, put up lawyers and tweeted/cried every time somebody has called him to account when he was doing something dodgy. Trump's got nothing to hide like Vanilla Ice was the greatest rapper of all time.
He stalled because that is how you fight a witch hunt....

The main point here is that nobody will be able to claim that the testimony they acquire is inaccurate, when it matches the white house records.

Tick-tock, I don't see Trump running anywhere.
The Kangaroo J6 Committee can't do anything anyway, November will be here before you know it.
Then the real investigations happen.
Time will tell: "Justice delayed is justice denied"
Couldn't you fuckers cheat to get something worthwhile in there???

You created the greatest Covid heist of an election and you install that vegetated rotting maggot shit?

Is that ALL YOU COULD COME UP WITH?
Your anger of reality is only exceeded by your biases and ignorance. Reality will soon decide.

Forum List

Back