AND So, It Begins.... WINTER 2022-23

I am ignoring thig guy just as I ignore Crick.. same BS from both of them.

So you don't believe that CO2 solubility in water is a function of temperature? That's a "lie" in your world?

You guys are hilarious! I love it when you run away like little pussies when faced with actual science.

You guys are a JOKE!

So you don't believe that CO2 solubility in water is a function of temperature? That's a "lie" in your world?

You guys are hilarious! I love it when you run away like little pussies when faced with actual science.

You guys are a JOKE!
You ignore this basic science. Water in the atmosphere reduces atmospheric CO2 and sequesters it... But you do not include this action in your GCM's. One more pile of crap from you people..

You ignore this basic science. Water in the atmosphere reduces atmospheric CO2 and sequesters it... But you do not include this action in your GCM's. One more pile of crap from you people..
She's talking about CO2 sequestration by oceans. You know... the reason CO2 correlated to temperature prior to the industrial revolution. You know... when CO2 was a proxy for temperature.

CO2 SOLUBILITY IN WATER IS A FUNCTION OF TEMPERATURE...!!!!!
No shit. It's the reason CO2 correlated to temperature prior to the industrial revolution. You know... when CO2 was a proxy for temperature. Since that time the correlation has been broken. There's no longer any correlation between atmospheric CO2 and temperature because man's CO2 emissions broke that correlation.

A massive polar low is wreaking destruction on Alaska... And it's headed to the US...

Wind patterns show this will descend on Canada and the Western US in the coming days.
oh noooossss, millions of liberals should leave the usa for warm cuba NOW

Forum List

Back