AND So, It Begins.... WINTER 2022-23

He is going round in circles... No longer worth the time to respond to.. Its deflection after deflection with this moron. Now he is spouting unintelligent babble. It has no idea what its talking about.
it's what he does, he tries to create rat holes. I'm surprised the mods haven't caught on. oh well. I'm not a mod. I just like to warn who this troll really is. Long live the 2022-23 Winter though. It will be as cold as witches tits and ball busters as Skooks says.

it's what he does, he tries to create rat holes. I'm surprised the mods haven't caught on. oh well. I'm not a mod. I just like to warn who this troll really is. Long live the 2022-23 Winter though. It will be as cold as witches tits and ball busters as Skooks says.

We've seen 528.671% of our September rainfall compared to the weight balanced iconic-average ... or something ... Portlanders are about to riot over it ...

I predict winter will last all the way to spring ... and not one moment longer ...

We've seen 528.671% of our September rainfall compared to the weight balanced iconic-average ... or something ... Portlanders are about to riot over it ...

Do you know what the phrase "anecdotal data" means? I didn't think so.

Oh, and as for Portlanders rioting, well, I doubt that very highly.

I predict winter will last all the way to spring ... and not one moment longer ...
got me by the short hairs there.

I don't know, do you?
1663703215716.png

Do you think the earth has an iron nickel core? How do you know this? You REALIZE that NO ONE HAS EVER BEEN TO THE CORE OF THE EARTH. And to my knowledge no one has ever made a full planet complete with an Fe-Ni core in the lab.

Do you think the police have to kill someone in order to understand a murder scene?

You know next to nothing about science but you know sometimes science is done in a "lab" even though you don't know a thing about any of that.
It could be a nuclear core so to speak.

Forum List

Back