And, it appears that we have cured THE FLU....AMAZING!!!

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6937a6.htm
I wonder just how stupid these assholes think we are. The insult is worthy of murder.

It appears more likely that social distancing, hand hygiene and mask wearing does indeed slow viral transmission.

Dope.
So, why are COVID numbers up?

You really can't see how stupid you are, can you?

Who am I kidding? If you knew how stupid you were, you would be able to fix it, maybe.
:laughing0301:

Who am I kidding? If you knew how stupid you were, you would be able to fix it, maybe.
Stupid, which you do well, is not understanding why a novel virus is more infectious than influenza even after nearly a year to learn.
That is complete horse shit, not substantiated by anything but pure conjecture.

NO EVIDENCE that COVID is more infections than the common flu virus.

You are.....stupid.

You are.....stupid.
:eusa_doh:
Does it hurt? Being so dumb that is.
Probably not because you don’t have the ability to realize it.

The entire world sees it except you dopes.

So, at a bare-ass minimum....what we have discovered by the very recent "explosion" in COVID cases and the responses in this thread, is that these leftists actually acknowledge that masking, social distancing, and shutting down does JACK FUCKING SHIT to stop COVID.

Anyone care to challenge the above assertion?
You'll get no challenge from me. I agree with your statement 100%.

What does that tell you?

That masks and other mitigation efforts are effective.

We’ll have to see. Many of us will not follow the mask mandate. If we have the same infection rate at the end of those 100 days it will simply be proof that the masks, sanitizing, distancing, etc... we’re irrelevant.

So, at a bare-ass minimum....what we have discovered by the very recent "explosion" in COVID cases and the responses in this thread, is that these leftists actually acknowledge that masking, social distancing, and shutting down does JACK FUCKING SHIT to stop COVID.

Sure. It’s simple.
The novel Corona virus is not influenza, dope.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6937a6.htm
I wonder just how stupid these assholes think we are. The insult is worthy of murder.

It appears more likely that social distancing, hand hygiene and mask wearing does indeed slow viral transmission.

Dope.

Stupid, which you do well, is not understanding why a novel virus is more infectious than influenza even after nearly a year to learn.

You are.....stupid.

You are.....stupid.
:eusa_doh:
Does it hurt? Being so dumb that is.
Probably not because you don’t have the ability to realize it.

The entire world sees it except you dopes.
THE SKY IS FALLING. The emperor is NAKED, moron. I hope I quoted books that you are familiar with because you obviously didn't advance beyond first grade.

Sure. It’s simple.
The novel Corona virus is not influenza, dope.
Get in line lemming, the cliff is coming up. MASKS DO NOT WORK. Follow the Science.

Currently "normal" is 3,000 dead and over 200,000 infections per day.

If people listen to you..."normal" might be twice that you friggin idiot
But, the flu all but vanished, so people were masking, social distancing, etc....

WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU, GENIUS????

for the love a hyena shit

and people are wearing masks.
Many of us will not follow the mask mandate.
Obviously not Nostra.
Well, which is it, motherfucker???

Did flu disappear because masks etc or is the flu being falsely reported as COVID to keep people locked down for political reasons?

Does masking etc work on COVID or not?

Either way, you're busted.

Do you NOW see how stupid you are?

and people are wearing masks.
Many of us will not follow the mask mandate.
Obviously not Nostra.
Well, which is it, motherfucker???

Did flu disappear because masks etc or is the flu being falsely reported as COVID to keep people locked down for political reasons?

Does masking etc work on COVID or not?

Either way, you're busted.

Do you NOW see how stupid you are?
Uuuuuu the asshole is triggered!

It's been explained above but you couldn't understand it then so there's no point in trying again.

Just fuck off and work on your Civil War douchebag

You really shouldn't try to draw conclusions from technical papers you didn't read and wouldn't have understood anyway.

What that actually says is that the mitigation measures taken to prevent the spread of covid-19 work even better on the flu, that there has been an uptick in vaccination for the flu, and a definite downturn in people seeking care for less than critical illness. The upshot here is that not only are we doing a better job of preventing the flu than in previous years, we are reporting less of the cases we do have.

This isn't rocket surgery, kids. It's common sense.
“Well at least I dont have the wuflu“

says the man who was just evicted from his apartment

But, the flu all but vanished, so people were masking, social distancing, etc....
Enough to affect a virus that we have a built up immunity to and vaccines for...you dumb pieces of shit...but not enough to stop a more contagious NOVEL virus. That means a virus we DON'T have built up immunity to OR a vaccine (yet)
For a virus that is less deadly than the annual flu. The common cold (which is also a coronavirus) is just as infectious as covid-19. Only 2% of all covid infections result in death and 90+ percent of those fatalities are in people over 60 WITH SERIOUS LIFE THREATENING CONDITIONS. Go jump off of that cliff, lemming.

Enough to affect a virus that we have a built up immunity to and vaccines for...you dumb pieces of shit...but not enough to stop a more contagious NOVEL virus. That means a virus we DON'T have built up immunity to OR a vaccine (yet)
So, can we all agree that this statement above is the epitome of cognitive dissonance? I mean, seriously!! Jesus!!!

So, what you're saying is.....MASKS etc. DO NOT WORK, RIGHT???

Because we MUST have been doing it to see such a drop in flu, RIGHT???

:dunno:

(jesus....right in front of his fucking face..._)

You really shouldn't try to draw conclusions from technical papers you didn't read and wouldn't have understood anyway.

What that actually says is that the mitigation measures taken to prevent the spread of covid-19 work even better on the flu, that there has been an uptick in vaccination for the flu, and a definite downturn in people seeking care for less than critical illness. The upshot here is that not only are we doing a better job of preventing the flu than in previous years, we are reporting less of the cases we do have.

This isn't rocket surgery, kids. It's common sense.
“Well at least I dont have the wuflu“

says the man who was just evicted from his apartment
I'm sorry you got evicted.

I'm sorry you got evicted.
Feel sorry for the millions of people who will be turned out one day

but if so even that plays into the hands of libs such as you who want everyone to be utterly dependent on the government

Forum List

Back