And, it appears that we have cured THE FLU....AMAZING!!!

Probably all communicable disease rates are down - because people are avoiding each other and wearing masks.

And the covid numbers?

.. are proof that covid is much more contagious than the flu. Just like doctors have been saying all along. But, you know, they're all part of the conspiracy. This is clearly the work of Soros.

My brother in law caught it wearing an N99 mask and regular mask combined. His dad, who has asthma, in his 70's stayed with him at his house for the entire week without a mask and never caught anything. I don't buy the contagious thing.
Did they catch the flu? Because that's what the thread is about.

No, but this thread is about covid also. There are tangents and responses to different posts. You're deflecting though.

Deflecting what?
This is all pure deflection.

Dumb asses who have been duped by media bullshit are not recognizing their complete misstep. The deflection is tell us that we are duped by something plausible, like election fraud and comparing that to how you have been duped by something logically impossible (the COVID hype/numbers going up while flu numbers are way down.....because the flu is being deliberately billed as positive COVID hits and they are calling it COVID, rather than the flu)(I don't believe that you are this stupid, so please confirm said belief if you can.)

I can't really parse your deranged argument(?) here. I don't watch Alex Jones.
Dimwingers are the only ones who ever bring up Alex Jones.
Qanon? Chinese meme generators on FB? I'm not sure where you guys get this shit to be honest.

Probably all communicable disease rates are down - because people are avoiding each other and wearing masks.

And the covid numbers?

.. are proof that covid is much more contagious than the flu. Just like doctors have been saying all along. But, you know, they're all part of the conspiracy. This is clearly the work of Soros.

My brother in law caught it wearing an N99 mask and regular mask combined. His dad, who has asthma, in his 70's stayed with him at his house for the entire week without a mask and never caught anything. I don't buy the contagious thing.

No, but this thread is about covid also. There are tangents and responses to different posts. You're deflecting though.

Deflecting what?

Dumb asses who have been duped by media bullshit are not recognizing their complete misstep. The deflection is tell us that we are duped by something plausible, like election fraud and comparing that to how you have been duped by something logically impossible (the COVID hype/numbers going up while flu numbers are way down.....because the flu is being deliberately billed as positive COVID hits and they are calling it COVID, rather than the flu)(I don't believe that you are this stupid, so please confirm said belief if you can.)

Qanon? Chinese meme generators on FB? I'm not sure where you guys get this shit to be honest.
Once again, you Dimwingers are the only ones who bring up Qanon.

And the covid numbers?

Deflecting what?

I know you can't follow. It's obvious.

Apparently, you're dumb.

:laughing0301:

And the covid numbers?

Deflecting what?

And? Do you have some kind of point you're trying to make? I'm just making some guesses about where this insanity comes from.

And the covid numbers?

Deflecting what?

And? Do you have some kind of point you're trying to make? I'm just making some guesses about where this insanity comes from.
The insanity comes from you. No need to guess, Dummy.

The hoax is not disguised nor clever anymore. It’s blatanly fraudulent but we are supposed to sit tight and obey just like good little commie subjects in training
Then, we have dblack going to bat for the fucking commies....apparently because he is stupid.

I guess dblack confirmed that he is, in fact, as stupid as he is acting.

And the covid numbers?

Deflecting what?

You can't follow the point. So, why would we waste time telling you?

What does that tell you?

That masks and other mitigation efforts are effective.
Masks are not really effective, I mean, maybe actual medical grade masks, but the things you see people wearing are not really that effective.

Most of the time you see people wearing gators or bandanas, or if they are actually wearing medical grade masks, they have them pulled down below their noses. Most of the time, when people breathe, the air just goes around the seal of the mask.

In order for them to be effective, we would all pretty much need to PROPERLY wear N95 medical grade masks.

The hoax is not disguised nor clever anymore. It’s blatanly fraudulent but we are supposed to sit tight and obey just like good little commie subjects in training
Then, we have dblack going to bat for the fucking commies....apparently because he is stupid.

I guess dblack confirmed that he is, in fact, as stupid as he is acting.
Libs don’t do much so forcing productive people into stasis makes them feel all warm and fuzzy

The blob said we'd never hear about Covid after 11/3. Another lie.
He also said there would be a vaccine before the end if the year, and you all didn't believe that. Most thought we wouldn't see anything til the middle of next year. Most thought a vaccine before January was impossible.

Heres my prediction. For the longest time, left wing talk shows have been talking about an "undercount", that the real numbers are much higher than those reported. You've also heard that some medical facilities are reporting covid death for everything in order to get more money.

My prediction is, shortly after biden takes office, he will issue a mask mandate, then shortly after that you'll stop hearing about "under counts", and you'll start seeing real numbers coming out, which will be more accurate and much lower, then, Biden will claim a victory for eliminating covid.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6937a6.htm
I wonder just how stupid these assholes think we are. The insult is worthy of murder.

It appears more likely that social distancing, hand hygiene and mask wearing does indeed slow viral transmission.

Dope.
So, why are COVID numbers up?

You really can't see how stupid you are, can you?

Who am I kidding? If you knew how stupid you were, you would be able to fix it, maybe.

Who am I kidding? If you knew how stupid you were, you would be able to fix it, maybe.
Stupid, which you do well, is not understanding why a novel virus is more infectious than influenza even after nearly a year to learn.

I wonder just how stupid these assholes think we are. The insult is worthy of murder.

It appears more likely that social distancing, hand hygiene and mask wearing does indeed slow viral transmission.

Dope.

Stupid, which you do well, is not understanding why a novel virus is more infectious than influenza even after nearly a year to learn.
That is complete horse shit, not substantiated by anything but pure conjecture.

NO EVIDENCE that COVID is more infections than the common flu virus.

You are.....stupid.

Dope.

You are.....stupid.
All of this lockdown is predicated on worst case being twisted into most likely and just chock full of frighten f snowflake buzz words like super spreader, novel, highly infectious.

Dope.

You are.....stupid.
All of this lockdown is predicated on worst case being twisted into most likely and just chock full of frighten f snowflake buzz words like super spreader, novel, highly infectious.
You can't convince these sheep.

So, at a bare-ass minimum....what we have discovered by the very recent "explosion" in COVID cases and the responses in this thread, is that these leftists actually acknowledge that masking, social distancing, and shutting down does JACK FUCKING SHIT to stop COVID.

Anyone care to challenge the above assertion?

NOBODY wants to challenge the above?

So, we all agree that masking, social distancing, shutting down, etc. MAY work for the flu....it does NOTHING to stop COVID...

So, we should immediately stop all this embarrassing BULLSHIT and go back to normal, RIGHT???

ANYONE DISAGREE???

Forum List

Back