And Blacks wonder why Whites have a bad opinion of them.. Knockout "game"

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

I guess the bastards got away..

But it looks like there is video to help convict their sorry asses.. guess they don't care this makes Blacks look bad.. don't care about their own race any more than anyone else's..

Democrats have a knack for bringing out the absolute worst in people of all races,

I'd call it their specialty..

I guess the bastards got away..

But it looks like there is video to help convict their sorry asses.. guess they don't care this makes Blacks look bad.. don't care about their own race any more than anyone else's..
What's your opinion of Blacks?

My opinion is that they're predisposed to this kind of abhorrent behavior.

I honestly can't think of the last time I heard about a group of white kids sucker punching an older black man walking down the street.

I think it goes back to the way these vermin are raised. If you're raised by vermin, odds are you'll be vermin, too...

This is where someone needs to take out a glock and give them a knockout shot.
In Florida it’s hard to conceal a Glock most of the year because it is hot. I just carry a S&W .38+P snub nosed revolver In a pants pocket.

When I first got my concealed weapons permit I tried to carry full sized handguns like a Colt .45 auto. Most of the time that handgun got left behind in the safe because it was just too much effort to holster up when I was just headed down the street to the convenience store.

Finally I decided to buy the S&W snub nosed revolver, On the way out the door I just grab it and its pocket holster, slide both into a pocket and out the door I go.

1666317654407.jpeg

This is where someone needs to take out a glock and give them a knockout shot.
He has a CC permit but was not carrying that day. Still, he had the fortitude and balls to chase after the little cowards who ran and probably peed their pants.

In Florida it’s hard to conceal a Glock most of the year because it is hot. I just carry a S&W .38+P snub nosed revolver In a pants pocket.

When I first got my concealed weapons permit I tried to carry full sized handguns like a Colt .45 auto. Most of the time that handgun got left behind in the safe because it was just too much effort to holster up when I was just headed down the street to the convenience store.

Finally I decided to buy the S&W snub nosed revolver, On the way out the door I just grab it and its pocket holster, slide both into a pocket and out the door I go.

View attachment 713274
Looks like the tool for the job!

I honestly can't think of the last time I heard about a group of white kids sucker punching an older black man walking down the street.

I think it goes back to the way these vermin are raised. If you're raised by vermin, odds are you'll be vermin, too...
Democrats have supported this behavior. Vote them out!!

I didn't ask you, but OK. So it's safe to say, you're hostile towards Blacks. Yes?

I didn't ask you, but OK. So it's safe to say, you're hostile towards Blacks. Yes?
Sounds like he's hostile to thugs regardless of color. Black thugs are the only ones that seem to enjoy playing this "game". If whites were doing it, you would be hearing screams about "hate crimes" all over the media.

Looks like the tool for the job!
A snub nosed revolver is often called a belly gun.

You can shove it into an attackers‘s belly and pull the trigger and it will still fire. A Glock or pistol in that situation will be out of battery and not fire.

Sounds like he's hostile to thugs regardless of color. Black thugs are the only ones that seem to enjoy playing this "game". If whites were doing it, you would be hearing screams about "hate crimes" all over the media.
No racist, he didn't say "thugs", he said "Blacks", he could have said what you're lying and claiming he did, but he didn't.

Deal with it.

No, actually, not blacks.

Negroes.

There's a distinct difference.

I notice you avoided addressing my point that when these types of things occur it's almost always involves negro vermin attacking whites, as opposed to the other way around.

An inconvenient truth, I know, but the truth nonetheless...

Democrats have a knack for bringing out the absolute worst in people of all races,

I'd call it their specialty..
no, they bring out the BEST in people who.. I dunno.. have a brain? are normal? All of the above..

They bring out the worst in those morons who follow them like lemmings over the cliff

They are all different so I don't have one.

But I have noticed plenty of them seem to hate whitey regardless whether they know said individual whitey or not. It's like they collectively believe (minus the 30% exemptions..) that whitey is always always racist, always always against them (even if not particularly racist... etc)

and yes, I will cede the point that maybe it is more than 30%. I hope so

No, actually, not blacks.

Negroes.

There's a distinct difference.

I notice you avoided addressing my point that when these types of things occur it's almost always involves negro vermin attacking whites, as opposed to the other way around.

An inconvenient truth, I know, but the truth nonetheless...
Thanks for that. As we all know or should know, rarely is it ever White against Black. Maybe 100 years ago you couldn't say that.. but it's 2022 now

Forum List

Back