Pelosi blows up at reporter for asking if she'll continue to represent San Francisco in US House(?!)

Yeah, that quote wasn’t called the guy a junkie. Work on your honesty and accuracy.

I also didn’t ask who you didn’t vote for.
Got a link showing me where he asked that of any white reporter? Didn't think so.

Xiden was a unhinged racist....anyone that supported him, supports that behavior

Wow.. I guess those who promote child murder can't be exected to be too polite to reporters,

eh?
Well since she has just got re-elected, it was a pretty stupid question...

Well, well, another baby killer criticizing someone who doesn't want babies murdered...
Could tell us the name of the this supposed baby that was killed...

Have you got a date of birth...

Actually don't, this is another looser topic for you and keep it up..

Well since she has just got re-elected, it was a pretty stupid question...
A better question would have been:

Do you suspect there was voter fraud in your election..? because I just don't understand who the hell would vote for you

LOL

Could tell us the name of the this supposed baby that was killed...

Have you got a date of birth...

Actually don't, this is another looser topic for you and keep it up..
Sadly, many never get to have one of those (date of birth)

But hey.. you're already born so what do you care?

The direct quote is not Biden calling the guy a junkie
that is 100 percent what he implied....and you don't see him doing that or treating any white reporters that way....why? Cause he's a racist POS

that is 100 percent what he implied....and you don't see him doing that or treating any white reporters that way....why? Cause he's a racist POS
Haha, oh now we are going off what you think he was implying… not what he was actually saying. Got it. Dumbass

Haha, oh now we are going off what you think he was implying… not what he was actually saying. Got it. Dumbass
Nope, what he said....was racist. Show me where he treated any white reporter that way? Show me....

I'd hate to see her on Judgment Day

YIKES

and her sicko hubby

Hope they repent but... just me? I say its hopeless. But as Jesus said All things are possible with God..

hmmmm... u sometimes wonder? But we don't wonder (long) about God... just sicko humans
You don't think God would be scared of being cancelled, eh?

Then again, after how the Romans tried to cancel him in Jerusalem I think they have already done their worst.

Nope, what he said....was racist. Show me where he treated any white reporter that way? Show me....
Sure. Here is Biden calling Pete Doocy a white male reporter, stupid… and then he called his mom a bitch. So he is probably a sexist for that huh?!

Good for you. Does that mean you voted for Trump? If so, did it bother you when he was rude to the press?
Trump was rude to rude reporters

and of course once reporters knew that would happen, they tried to vail their snark in reasonable sounding terms.. but Trump saw through that MO

as the more astute Americans among us did as well

You don't think God would be scared of being cancelled, eh?

Then again, after how the Romans tried to cancel him in Jerusalem I think they have already done their worst.
I don't quite get this.. God is the only one who can never be cancelled by mere sicko humans or even healthy ones..

But yeh, the world, the flesh and the devil did try to cancel God 2000+ years ago.

And have never stopped attempting to do so again in the same big way.. ho hum to that.. I mean, it is human nature to hate God (wahhh... He didn't answer my prayer!!!) and etc...

Forum List

Back