Pelosi blows up at reporter for asking if she'll continue to represent San Francisco in US House(?!)

Trump was rude to rude reporters

and of course once reporters knew that would happen, they tried to vail their snark in reasonable sounding terms.. but Trump saw through that MO

as the more astute Americans among us did as well
Well there we go. Trump did it but it was justified. Nancy does it and let’s make a big deal!!

Wow.. I guess those who promote child murder can't be exected to be too polite to reporters,

eh?
"Those who promote child murder"? You mean MAGAts.

Well there we go. Trump did it but it was justified. Nancy does it and let’s make a big deal!!
well, there is this teeny weeny difference: The reporter was likely one of her own.. ?

Then there's the fact that the Q was a totally valid one. I don't recall Trump going off on a reporter who asked an intelligent, valid q

Sure. Here is Biden calling Pete Doocy a white male reporter, stupid… and then he called his mom a bitch. So he is probably a sexist for that huh?!

Did he suggest he was a junkie? Nope...he's prejudice made him do that to the African-American.

As far as sexist? Yes, we know that already from all the sexual assaults....Tara Reade comes to mind and her criminal complaint.

I don't quite get this.. God is the only one who can never be cancelled by mere sicko humans or even healthy ones..

But yeh, the world, the flesh and the devil did try to cancel God 2000+ years ago.

And have never stopped attempting to do so again in the same big way.. ho hum to that.. I mean, it is human nature to hate God (wahhh... He didn't answer my prayer!!!) and etc...
Which god?

"Those who promote child murder"? You mean MAGAts.
you are one twisted so and so

Ignore is beginning to sound good. It is a total waste of time reading even a short sentence like this from someone. like u. Dumbest damn post I've had all day or probably all freaking month

Did he suggest he was a junkie? Nope...he's prejudice made him do that to the African-American.

As far as sexist? Yes, we know that already from all the sexual assaults....Tara Reade comes to mind and her criminal complaint.
He didn’t suggest the guy was a junkie in your video. He gave a snarky retort in both examples. So I guess we’ve now determined he is racists, sexists and hates white males… right?

He didn’t suggest the guy was a junkie in your video. He gave a snarky retort in both examples. So I guess we’ve now determined he is racists, sexists and hates white males… right?
of course that was what he was suggesting....and again, only to the black man....he has a long history of racism.

of course that was what he was suggesting....and again, only to the black man....he has a long history of racism.
He suggested that guy was a junkie just as much as he was suggesting Doocys mom was a bitch. You’re trying too hard

He suggested that guy was a junkie just as much as he was suggesting Doocys mom was a bitch. You’re trying too hard
Yes...I know...he think his mom is a bitch...we know that Xiden has little respect for women....tara reade comes to mind

Yes...I know...he think his mom is a bitch...we know that Xiden has little respect for women....tara reade comes to mind
Haha, ur such a moron. Hey man grab whatever scraps you can find just don’t pretend it’s gourmet

Queen of Morons

Oh wait... I've known morons

far worse than morons.. DEMONS
AI sees us all as demons....I wonder what a AI generated pic of Pelosi would look like?

I'm, thinking a Harpy at least.

R.3c7adc9055839741c2be31891af647db

Nancy has personal issues going on, her hubs gets popped DUI and then with an male prostitute in his undies

Lol

Forum List

Back