USA today.. dumb story made me LOL it was so preposterous

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
So I pick up this USA Today.. no wait, it was a local paper carrying the USA T article about how this poor liberal election worker was accosted by a "camera-weilding Trump supporter" (LOL)

who "screamed" about unfairness --and the woman was so terrified she ran back into the building and now I suppose she has ultra-debilitating PTSD because of it..

I LOL at just how ridiculous these reporters are today.. and needless to say, I didn't bother reading the rest of the story.

Trump people are into law and order. They aren't going to "scream" or even complain about elections unless there is something SERIOUSLY wrong going on... but I doubt the dumbass who wrote the article said anything about vote "irregularities" that would make St Francis himself "scream" at someone...

Funny how I can laugh at such a seroius issue... fake reporters reporting fake news.. exaggerating and expecting people to believe it all... they really think we are stupid

So I pick up this USA Today.. no wait, it was a local paper carrying the USA T article about how this poor liberal election worker was accosted by a "camera-weilding Trump supporter" (LOL)

who "screamed" about unfairness --and the woman was so terrified she ran back into the building and now I suppose she has ultra-debilitating PTSD because of it..

I LOL at just how ridiculous these reporters are today.. and needless to say, I didn't bother reading the rest of the story.

Trump people are into law and order. They aren't going to "scream" or even complain about elections unless there is something SERIOUSLY wrong going on... but I doubt the dumbass who wrote the article said anything about vote "irregularities" that would make St Francis himself "scream" at someone...

Funny how I can laugh at such a seroius issue... fake reporters reporting fake news.. exaggerating and expecting people to believe it all... they really think we are stupid
Trumpers are not into law and order, or they would not have attacked the capital to overthrow an election held valid by every state in the union, that sent in their electors. Trumpers have no respect for the law or the constitution or the country. They are just losers and radicalized "Karens".

Sure, law and order as long as MAGA gets to make all the laws and are completely in charge of order.

• Banned
Sure, law and order as long as MAGA gets to make all the laws and are completely in charge of order.
right. We've all seen Trump supporters burning down buildings of businesses run by people they don't even kno,w to protest the death of a criminal on drugs who once pulled a deadly weapon on a pregnant Black woman.. etc

happens all the time

And then there were all those MAGAs who said "How do we want cops? Dead!"

Fry them up like bacon!

We all remember the huge numbers of MAGAs who did that kind of stuff in 2020

Trumpers are not into law and order, or they would not have attacked the capital to overthrow an election held valid by every state in the union, that sent in their electors. Trumpers have no respect for the law or the constitution or the country. They are just losers and radicalized "Karens".

You Nazis are such fucking hypocrites.

Does your stink follow you everywhere you post?

If you don't like it, run people that won't for a second tolerate or support people that would overthrow the constitution or cancel the vote to have it the way they want.
Yeah, there you go.

Totally ignore the video of dozens of Nazi leaders doing what you condemn Trump for.

It's not hypocrisy if you do it for your Reich...

Uber Alles democrat.

Yeah, there you go.

Totally ignore the video of dozens of Nazi leaders doing what you condemn Trump for.

It's not hypocrisy if you do it for your Reich...

Uber Alles democrat.
I have not seen a film of Nazi leaders since watching films of the Nuremberg Trials. You have a pretty loose mouth about labeling people Nazi. Hopefully you exercise more discretion in public, than you do on the internet. Of course discretion is just a conservative trait, as opposed to Trump supporters.

When the media becomes the propaganda arm of the democrat party we expect to see fabricated outrage stories. The same thing happened in Germany in the late 30's when the media became the accomplice of the Nazi party and blamed Jews for everything.

When the media becomes the propaganda arm of the democrat party we expect to see fabricated outrage stories. The same thing happened in Germany in the late 30's when the media became the accomplice of the Nazi party and blamed Jews for everything.

What we have seen is discredit any news agency as false news while supporting the rtwing fringe news like Foxnews. It's another method to do what both Mussolini and Hitler did.

I have not seen a film of Nazi leaders since watching films of the Nuremberg Trials.

That's nice.

It has nothing to do with reality - but you need to avoid the facts because the video I posted nails your hypocrite ass to the wall

You have a pretty loose mouth about labeling people Nazi.

I only label you Nazis as Nazis - for obvious reasons.

I mean, if the Swastika fits....
Hopefully you exercise more discretion in public, than you do on the internet. Of course discretion is just a conservative trait, as opposed to Trump supporters.

If you spouted the fascist idiocy you post here in public, I'd call you out for what you are.

Forum List

Back