Pelosi blows up at reporter for asking if she'll continue to represent San Francisco in US House(?!)

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

Wow.. I guess those who promote child murder can't be exected to be too polite to reporters,

eh?

Wow.. I guess those who promote child murder can't be exected to be too polite to reporters,

eh?
I only wish I could have been a reporter their to follow up with the same question.

And then ask her when she will stop wasting the time of American voters.

• Banned
I only wish I could have been a reporter their to follow up with the same question.

And then ask her when she will stop wasting the time of American voters.
I'd hate to see her on Judgment Day

YIKES

and her sicko hubby

Hope they repent but... just me? I say its hopeless. But as Jesus said All things are possible with God..

hmmmm... u sometimes wonder? But we don't wonder (long) about God... just sicko humans

She is such an angry person.....
maybe she's angry bc she didn't see the utter demise of Trump

poor thing... wahhhhhhhh

He has a chance of being president.. Piglosi was probably hoping the big guy would become the dead guy so maybe she'd have a shot.. once she got rid of kamelface

eh?
When did she ever represent her constituents?

I'd hate to see her on Judgment Day

YIKES

and her sicko hubby

Hope they repent but... just me? I say its hopeless. But as Jesus said All things are possible with God..

hmmmm... u sometimes wonder? But we don't wonder (long) about God... just sicko humans
You think they are sick based on things you hear in the news? Do you really think you know them??

eh?
Is this something you care about? Politicians being polite to reporters?

Who did you support for president last cycle?

Is this something you care about? Politicians being polite to reporters?

Who did you support for president last cycle?
Not mean old Joey Xiden.....remember when yelled at a African-American reporter and suggested he was a junkie? I do....what a racist....he never said taht to any white reporter..

'That's like saying you, before you got on this program, you take a test where you're taking cocaine or not. What do you think? Huh?'

Not mean old Joey Xiden.....remember when yelled at a African-American reporter and suggested he was a junkie? I do....what a racist....he never said taht to any white reporter..

'That's like saying you, before you got on this program, you take a test where you're taking cocaine or not. What do you think? Huh?'
Yeah, that quote wasn’t called the guy a junkie. Work on your honesty and accuracy.

I also didn’t ask who you didn’t vote for.

Forum List

Back