Elon puts progressive Stephen King in his place

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

It's a known fact that liberals don't give to charity half as much as conservatives do...

No, it's not. That's a made-up story.

Anyways, shouldn't Elon be apologizing for being a moron and causing his rocket to blow up?

"Are conservatives more charitable than liberals in the U.S.? A meta-analysis of political ideology and charitable giving"​

"Our meta-analysis results suggest that political conservatives are significantly more charitable than liberals at an overall level,..."

I think the conservative obsession over the blue check mark is just another reminder of how conservatives always wanted to be able to sit at the cool kids table back in high school and were rejected.....they have failed to get over that rejection ever since......hence is why they are so giddy that they feel they can determine who gets to sit at the "cool table" now -- even if it is something as trivial as a blue check mark

No, it's not. That's a made-up story.

Anyways, shouldn't Elon be apologizing for being a moron and causing his rocket to blow up?
nah it's a scientific fact...https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34429211/#:~:text=Our%20meta%2Danalysis%20results%20suggest,giving%20varies%20under%20different%20scenarios.

Our meta-analysis results suggest that political conservatives are significantly more charitable than liberals at an overall level

"Are conservatives more charitable than liberals in the U.S.? A meta-analysis of political ideology and charitable giving"​

"Our meta-analysis results suggest that political conservatives are significantly more charitable than liberals at an overall level,..."

Take churches out of that and the difference disappears

sure, libs don't have much faith either....but your post means nothing...let's take basketball out and Michael Jordan is no different then any other guy....silly to do.

Actually he was better than average in just about everything he did.

But that aside, giving to your local church where the money only helps the church is not really the same as giving to an actual charity.

Only if you classify giving to your own social club ... your church ... as "charitable".

Honest people wouldn't classify things that way.
Conservatives give more to the poor, heck...they even donate more BLOOD

And he says the differences in giving goes beyond money, pointing out that conservatives are 18 percent more likely to donate blood.

Dembots are faithless people, that don't give to charity...because they are selfish people

Take churches out of that and the difference disappears
Why take churches out of that when they're a part of it? But I haven't given to a church in a long time. My favorite charities are St. Jude's Children's Hospital; Habitat For Humanity; and, until recently, Salvation Army. When SA started telling people to be "less white" I stopped supporting them. But the other two haven't been infected by "wokeism" that I know of.

Actually he was better than average in just about everything he did.

But that aside, giving to your local church where the money only helps the church is not really the same as giving to an actual charity.
hahah Churches provide meals for the homeless, shelters, etc....they are literally non-profit organizations.

But read the study in the links provided...it's not just churches....Conservatives donate even more of their own blood.
Dembots are just selfish people

This is the flipside of what one would expect. More anal retention in the liberal mentality. Fascinating.

It's a known fact that liberals don't give to charity half as much as conservatives do...
Isn’t it true many of these celebs paid tens of thousands of dollars for blue checkmarks in old Twitter?

Yet now they scream about $8 a month.

This is the flipside of what one would expect. More anal retention in the liberal mentality. Fascinating.
I am not at all surprised....the dembot mentality is that of selfishness. Just read some of their post on this website.

hahah Churches provide meals for the homeless, shelters, etc

Very few do those things.

Less than 5% of what they bring in goes back out for those things...

Forum List

Back