Ancient message in Genesis to the world

The message in thessalonians is about those died before the return. It was to comfort the new Christians. It's spiritual not physical.

You simply can't change what this means. The dead will rise and then the living Saints meet him the air.

15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are [d]asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words.

Yes, expiation for sin. Appeasement to a deity.
wrong. "hail mary" and counting beads is for
APPEASEMENT
So they weren't sacrificing to God?
gee ---you grow dimmer. EVERYTHING IS FOR
GOD ----even muslims say B'SMALLAH when they
slit the throat of a lamb or a jew ......well sometimes
ALLAHAKBAR ----in a celebratory manner

Mud and Blood

Been there, done that. The primitive dirt roads and the boot-sucking mud after the monsoon rains and always in the rice paddies of Vietnam permanently damaged my legs.
uhm-------well in the town of my childhood----the
earth was CLAY---it rained but it did not MONSOON

APPEASEMENT

The problem was (from a Christian perspective) is that the Blood of animals simply covered the sin and the Blood of Christ sin away. A more perfect sacrifice.

APPEASEMENT

Yes.

The rosary isn't blood sacrifice.

Most people thank God when they slaughter an animal, but it's for food not atonement or to appease God.

wrong again-----it flourished with an EXPLOSION
of scholarly writings. Poor Paul---he had to
justify to his mom why he never married---"it's
gonna be all over soon, mom......."
Exploded? Yea, maybe in a big ball of fire that burned their temple as it crumbled to the ground.

They lost their religious, political, and cultural center. Their population was decimated in the wars. Judea lost its identity. They did not flourish at all. Far from it.

A new "Judaism" is what came afterward (eventually).

Yes.

The rosary isn't blood sacrifice.

Most people thank God when they slaughter an animal, but it's for food not atonement or to appease God.
you seem to like the phrase "blood sacrifice"---
as an "appeasement" thing. The severing of the
neurovascular bundle of the neck is a really
Quick execution----actually renders an animal
insensate immediately----just like an occlusion of
the carotid artery but the COPIUS BLOOD itself
is not the issue other than as a marker of
instant death. In some cultures, animals are bled
slowly and the slow drip is "READ" as a
tool of divination <<<< that is "blood sacrifice"

you seem to like the phrase "blood sacrifice"---
as an "appeasement" thing. The severing of the
neurovascular bundle of the neck is a really
Quick execution----actually renders an animal
insensate immediately----just like an occlusion of
the carotid artery but the COPIUS BLOOD itself
is not the issue other than as a marker of
instant death. In some cultures, animals are bled
slowly and the slow drip is "READ" as a
tool of divination <<<< that is "blood sacrifice"

Yes, I know. My grandfather had a farm and I have been to Bedouin camps for supper.

Exploded? Yea, maybe in a big ball of fire that burned their temple as it crumbled to the ground.

They lost their religious, political, and cultural center. Their population was decimated in the wars. Judea lost its identity. They did not flourish at all. Far from it.

A new "Judaism" is what came afterward (eventually).
Judaism without the temple "CAME" very quickly but since the roman pigs were still there it went underground. Even today, every once in awhile---a hidden hideout gets discovered

suradie agreed with the above idiocy-----for the record---there are still priests and levites. At no
point in Jewish history did the priests DETERMINE
THE LAW. The jewish religion is not DETERMINED
by animal sacrifice-------SCHOLARS interpret the
law and did just that after the roman barbarians destroyed the Temple even before Constantine elaborated the world's MOST DISGUSTING and DISTRUCTIVE CIVIL CODE and a silly SELF-SERVING book
Can you spell D E F L E C T I O N? Again with the "platitudes" instead of the actual history from Judeo-Christian faith as recorded in the Word of God. In any lanague you wish to discuss.......the truth is easily identified by the content, context and subject matter of every book, chapter and verse.

The priests of Levite served as mediators between God and the people of Israel. They are the ones who took the peoples sacrifices (as described under the Law of Moses..................where is this tribe today to takeup all the sacrifices that existed under the LAW? The people are without a HIGH PRIEST, descended from the blood of Aaron) -- Lev. 4:20, 26, 31, Heb. 8:4) No one in the 1st century knew the history and letters of the law better than Saul of Tarsus, who was educated in Jerusalem by Rabbi Gamaliel...........He had this to declare, ".....Now if He (Jesus) were on earth, He would not be a priest at all, since there are priests who offer gifts according to the law. (clear reference to Levities). They serve a copy and shadow of the heavenly things. For when Moses was about to erect the tent, He was INSTRUCTED BY GOD, see that you make everything according to the pattern that was shown you on the mountains....." -- Heb. 8:4-6

When a high priest sinned, he brought guilt upon the entire nation of Israel (Lev. 4:3) This required a special sacrifice under the law. How many "BULLS" has been sacrificed in modern Israel lately? In fact.......where is your High Priest located today?

Does the modern Jew, ...make everything according to the pattern shown to Moses on the mountain? Is so where is the High Priest today directly descended from Aaron? What's your High Priest of Levite's name today? Where is the Temple, erected as instructed by God?

Just one more question..........where exactly in the Torah or the LAW (of Moses) does it state that Laws can be arbitrated by men in replacing the sacrifices from the Tribe of Levite with "SYMBOLISM"?

Last edited:
What I find confusing with today's political correctness............when someone presents the truth as found in the Holy Scriptures and it offends those of the Jewish persuasion and causes them hurt supposedly, you are labeled antisematic, but the hypocrisy is amazing when they openly declare to be an Anti-Christ(ian)......nothing but the sound of crickets from the supposed equality of Progressive Politics.

I am not ANTI-anything........I simply defend the truth and My Christian faith. In fact, I have respect for anyone that defends what they believe, even if I disagree, I support their rights under the US Bill of Rights to have a personal opinion that differs, but I don't have to agree with it. Opposing rights end at the threshold where others people's rights to the same begins.

The melting pot that is the United States of America made a grand experiment on earth that became a becon of freedom to everyone on earth, and its taken all kinds, from different nations, difficult cultures, and different faiths to assimilate into the Republic we know today that allows the freedom to speak your mind, in agreement or disagreement....we are The United States of America.

I personally get accused of being a "republican" quite often......in truth I have never been registered to vote under any party expect the Democrat Party.......all my life, I am simply a throwback to the day's of Blue Dog Democrats, that supports the working man and the right of the business person who signs the checks that supports the working class (without whom there would be a great many people going hungry today in the U.S.).........first and formost I support God and Family.......then comes my support of our nation to live by and abide by the laws of the land. I oppose any format of legislating law from the judicial branch of government, its not their constitutional job (theirs is one of abritrating law against the standards established through representation of the States and The People with the National and State constitutions being the standard by which abritration takes place. Anything else, I consider to be rule by oligarchy from self professed elitists

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back