Ancient message in Genesis to the world

I thought you said it was for renewal lunch.
read it again. The azazel lamb never makes it to
the dinner plate. SHEEEESH I have no religious
education whatsoever (beyond sunday school guest
three or four times) and even I know that. Were you
in the stupid reading group in the third grade?

read it again. The azazel lamb never makes it to
the dinner plate. SHEEEESH I have no religious
education whatsoever (beyond sunday school guest
three or four times) and even I know that. Were you
in the stupid reading group in the third grade?
suradie gave my post a thumbs down. I do not know why------she is CLEARLY not particularly clear
on jewish customs or the contents of the kharahan.
As to the NT-----I read it but, certainly, not all that
much and never dealt with discussions thereof ---like
attempts to interpret the BOOK OF REVULSIONS
(so named by a croatian catholic I once worked with)

suradie gave my post a thumbs down. I do not know why------she is CLEARLY not particularly clear
on jewish customs or the contents of the kharahan.
As to the NT-----I read it but, certainly, not all that
much and never dealt with discussions thereof ---like
attempts to interpret the BOOK OF REVULSIONS
(so named by a croatian catholic I once worked with)

Surada knows everything, just ask her.

I agree that the people in Jesus days didn't understand most of what he was talking about. Even the Apostles didn't understand a lot of it. Judas thought their days were the end of days and Rome was God or Magog I guess. Because, John hadn't written his Revelation yet speaking of the 1,000 years after Armageddon and before the God and Magog war. But, here again is the thing. John asked Jesus that he would not die until his coming. Well, if what you say is true that the resurrection of Jesus on the third day was the 2nd coming, then John should have died then and not disappeared (thought to have died) in 100 A.D. So, the third day after Jesus death was not and could not be the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ.

Gog and Magog were Scythians from what is now Ukraine. There's considerable evidence that they are the ten lost tribes. They were considered barbarians because they didn't dilute their wine with water.

Gog and Magog were Scythians from what is now Ukraine. There's considerable evidence that they are the ten lost tribes. They were considered barbarians because they didn't dilute their wine with water.
??? oh gee---who considered those poor innocent
"SCYTHIANS" of being Ukrainian barbarian because they drank their wine STRAIGHT UP? The dainty
Athenians? "ten lost tribes"? they spoke aramaic?
Can you cite examples of aramaic writings recovered
from Ukraine....... Uhm---I mean, of course, that
predate the Russian habit of dumping jews in the
Ukraine as cannon fodder for their wars with nearby
Europeans (obviously PRE-NATO)

ten lost tribes? they (the Scythians) drank KUMIS--which is VERY DEFINITELY -----VERY NOT KOSHER.
clearly refuting the moronic Stephen Collins episcopalian partyline----expressed as a fragment of the ongoing massive perversion of Yehudah HaLevi's very intriguing KUZARIE

ten lost tribes? they (the Scythians) drank KUMIS--which is VERY DEFINITELY -----VERY NOT KOSHER.
clearly refuting the moronic Stephen Collins episcopalian partyline----expressed as a fragment of the ongoing massive perversion of Yehudah HaLevi's very intriguing KUZARIE

thanks for a clear example of "CBE INTERNATIONAL" self-serving moronic propaganda.
ROFLMAO @ "paul---the CBE epitome of gender and race and religion----(LOL) EQUALITY

Honey you are the ignorant one here. I actually believe what Scripture says, you don't.
there are LOTS OF "SCRIPTURES" I like to read
"scriptures" ---like the Bhagavad Gita. I read the
"scriptures" named "BEOWULF" but did not actually
"believe the book" What scriptures do you find
uhm "GIVEN"

there are LOTS OF "SCRIPTURES" I like to read
"scriptures" ---like the Bhagavad Gita. I read the
"scriptures" named "BEOWULF" but did not actually
"believe the book" What scriptures do you find
uhm "GIVEN"

I've been quite clear, the Scripture is my Holy Bible

Honey you are the ignorant one here. I actually believe what Scripture says, you don't.

if that's the case you must have access to the heavenly tablets claimed to be etched w/ 10 commandments - care to share them with the rest of the world ...

* moses made them up - jg knows it ... desert conspirator. crucifier.

Forum List

Back