Ancient Biblical Judaism vs Talmud / Oral Torah false teachings

The iPhone does not display posting #s.
Look at it when you get home and are able to access a computer. Everyone else here can see it. When you see it and your memory is refreshed you can apologize to me for claiming you asked me a question which you never asked. If you have a shred of integrity you will do it otherwise I'll put you on ignore with HaShev. I haven't time for liars. Either it was a false recollection on your part or you did it intentionally. Either way, you owe me an apology.

This coming from a guy who believes all non-Christians are going to burn for all eternity in a lake of fire?

I didn't say that all non-Believers are going to burn in hell for all eternity. I've told this board that God's Written Holy Word tells us that all non-Believers* are going to burn in hell for all eternity. Big difference. If I were speaking on my own authority, you'd have a point but I'm not and therein you have no point.

You've given a false book - The Talmud - pre-eminence over the Written Word of God in the Tanakh and the Holy Bible.

*Believers who are living in sin are not going to enter the kingdom of heaven either. I've stated that consistently. ......without holiness no one will see the Lord.
I asked you to explain how to slaughter a cow...put up or shut up.
No, you didn't. You said, "When you figure out how to slaughter a cow with only the written Torah, let me know.
I did let you know by informing you that the instructions are found in the Written Word of God. See post #32.

That embarrassed you and now you are delving into lies here. You never asked me to explain how to slaughter a cow. Don't you think that the readers on this thread can see through you by now? I certainly can.

If you cannot admit that you didn't know that God's instructions are recording in Scripture then how will you admit anything else? You see, the truth is you never did need the Talmud or the Oral Torah. You were deceived. Whether or not you can bring yourself to consider this is another matter.
You answered nothing.
Where are the verses?
This coming from a guy who believes all non-Christians are going to burn for all eternity in a lake of fire?

I didn't say that all non-Believers are going to burn in hell for all eternity. I've told this board that God's Written Holy Word tells us that all non-Believers* are going to burn in hell for all eternity. Big difference. If I were speaking on my own authority, you'd have a point but I'm not and therein you have no point.

You've given a false book - The Talmud - pre-eminence over the Written Word of God in the Tanakh and the Holy Bible.

*Believers who are living in sin are not going to enter the kingdom of heaven either. I've stated that consistently. ......without holiness no one will see the Lord.
No, you didn't. You said, "When you figure out how to slaughter a cow with only the written Torah, let me know.
I did let you know by informing you that the instructions are found in the Written Word of God. See post #32.

That embarrassed you and now you are delving into lies here. You never asked me to explain how to slaughter a cow. Don't you think that the readers on this thread can see through you by now? I certainly can.

If you cannot admit that you didn't know that God's instructions are recording in Scripture then how will you admit anything else? You see, the truth is you never did need the Talmud or the Oral Torah. You were deceived. Whether or not you can bring yourself to consider this is another matter.
You answered nothing.
Where are the verses?
Of course I answered you. I answered you in post #32 and again in post # 57 and just as I predicted you're now telling more lies to cover up the former ones. You won't admit that the reason you didn't know the answer is because you are reading the Talmud and listing to the wrong folks instead of studying God's Word. I'm going to do you a huge favor here. Look up the verses for yourself. It's time you started reading & studying the Torah / Tanakh instead of the Talmud. It's quite evident that it hasn't done you a bit of good.
All I saw was cherry picked verses that God detested sacrifices offered by idol worshippers.
I am asking you a totally different question and you keep running off to the Prophets.
Use the Torah to explain kosher slaughter.

There is a difference between add and explaining.
Explain what it means not to oppress an orphan; I bet you cant.
Each Command fills volumes in what it entails.
God never asked for any man's "opinion," Indeependent. His Word does not require an "opinion" nor an "interpretation." His Word is very clear.

If you do not understand what it means to oppress an orphan something is wrong with you. Take a trip to the Sudan. You'll find out first hand.
Let's say almost everyone above a certain age is bound to be an orphan.
A 60 year old billionaire can be an orphan.

God DOES want our opinion; we're not mindless robots.

My real jist is keep your hands off TJS.
God wants our obedience to His Word. He said, Keep my Commandments. He didn't say He'd keep them for you. He didn't ask you to expound on what you "think" He meant or give your "opinion" on what you think His Word should mean. His Word is Pure. It does not require your opinion or mine.

It is written:
The counsel of the LORD standeth for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations.
Psalm 33:11

The operative word here is "counsel." Whose counsel shall stand for ever? The LORD's. Not yours. Not mine. The LORD's counsel standeth forever. Amen? Amen.

There is a difference between add and explaining.
Explain what it means not to oppress an orphan; I bet you cant.
Each Command fills volumes in what it entails.
God never asked for any man's "opinion," Indeependent. His Word does not require an "opinion" nor an "interpretation." His Word is very clear.

If you do not understand what it means to oppress an orphan something is wrong with you. Take a trip to the Sudan. You'll find out first hand.
Let's say almost everyone above a certain age is bound to be an orphan.
A 60 year old billionaire can be an orphan.

God DOES want our opinion; we're not mindless robots.

My real jist is keep your hands off TJS.
God wants our obedience to His Word. He said, Keep my Commandments. He didn't say He'd keep them for you. He didn't ask you to expound on what you "think" He meant or give your "opinion" on what you think His Word should mean. His Word is Pure. It does not require your opinion or mine.

It is written:
The counsel of the LORD standeth for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations.
Psalm 33:11

The operative word here is "counsel." Whose counsel shall stand for ever? The LORD's. Not yours. Not mine. The LORD's counsel standeth forever. Amen? Amen.
So explain how the Jews ate kosher meat 100 years before your J man arrived on the scene.

You answered nothing.
Where are the verses?

You answered nothing.
Where are the verses?
Of course I answered you. I answered you in post #32 and again in post # 57 and just as I predicted you're now telling more lies to cover up the former ones. You won't admit that the reason you didn't know the answer is because you are reading the Talmud and listing to the wrong folks instead of studying God's Word. I'm going to do you a huge favor here. Look up the verses for yourself. It's time you started reading & studying the Torah / Tanakh instead of the Talmud. It's quite evident that it hasn't done you a bit of good.
All I saw was cherry picked verses that God detested sacrifices offered by idol worshippers.
I am asking you a totally different question and you keep running off to the Prophets.
Use the Torah to explain kosher slaughter.
You see what you want to see and on the subject of changing the question you had better take a look at your computer and see this thread when you get home. Post after post you've changed the topic bouncing from one thing to another in an attempt to avoid the obvious. You don't know what you're talking about. You've spent your entire life reading the wrong books and my relationship with the LORD, my salvation in Him, and my knowledge of Scripture has provoked you to jealousy. Good. I want you to come to the Lord and know Him personally. If jealousy is what provokes you to do so? It will have served a good purpose. Normally I loathe it but in this case God's Word has already forewarned me that this is how He will do it.

It is written:
7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear unto this day.

9 And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them:

10 Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway.

11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?
Romans 11:7-12

Answer my last question using the Torah.
TNT did NOT apply 100 years before Jesus was born.

Are you serious? Do you need someone to sit down on the toilet with you and help you go to the bathroom too?

NO BECAUSE, they are not writting a copy of the NT, which you just described the process of creating the scarab(dung beetle) that rolls the dung bigger and bigger as the story unfolds.
You would have had more books but...
you ran out of paper to write that
B.aal S.atan story.
tmp_314-roll_2586757b-300x1871740505962.jpg

When you figure out how to slaughter a cow using only the Written Torah, let me know.

Are you telling me that you have never read the Written Torah / Tanakh and the specific commands of God?

Let me ask you another question, Independent: If God had decided that He wanted an oral Torah, why did He specifically command that nothing be added to His Word or taken away from His Word?

Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.
Deuteronomy 4:2

This is where the Talmud becomes exposed for what it really is. TRASH.

Deut says a bastard child is not allowed in the Temple, this disqualifies Jesus from entering my house. But then again the rule not to listen to political prisoners means Paul and Jesus are forbidden for other reasons you and mankind FAILED TO UNDERSTAND AND OBEY.

The Dead Sea Scrolls
(4Q266 -7 fr 5) warned us of a rule they had back then about not listening to leaders/teachers who had been politically imprisoned as we see why through history, if only we had obeyed the simple rule.
List of Political prisoners who came out with a lust for blood and hate for humanity as they turned into psychopathic murderers who caused attrocities and were the cause of wars and more murders:
Paul of Tarsus(who was not Saul/thus not Jewish),
Julius Caesar, Napoleon, Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Saddam, Arafat, Zarquawi, Turkey's tyrant Erodagan and I think that Islamic radical guy in Africa Mokhtar Belmokhtar who started many wars and attrocities there.
Idi Amin might be another qualifying for that list: he had similarities to Saddam: Deserted by his father at an early age, he was brought up by his mother like Saddam and came from a small Islamic tribe.
President Obote put Amin under house arrest so technically he was also a political prisoner before he declared himself president and did a number on the people mainly ' hunting down Obote's supporters' much like Saddam hunted down kurds and Shiites, & his opposition supporters.

So ORAL TRADITIONS LIKE THAT LITTLE KNOWN RULE is IMPORTANT & your making it trivial is making the resulting attrocities trivial. Shame on you to think avoiding these events are nothing while doing so to make excuses for your Imprisoned one who helped cause over 50 million murders & thousands of wars.

PROVING my behavior science points that affiliation pride is more important to this group then humanity.

And what about those 120 days?
This was your last question. What about those 120 days?

Moses went up to the mountain and stayed for 40 days and 40 nights to receive the ten commandments.

It is written:
And Moses went into the midst of the cloud, and gat him up into the mount: and Moses was in the mount forty days and forty nights.
Exodus 24:18

Then he came down from the mountain to find the people worshiping a golden calf image and he broke the tables of stone which had the ten commandments engraved on them. Then he went back up to the mountain to fast and pray for 40 days and 40 nights asking God to forgive the people for their sins.

It is written:
And I fell down before the Lord, as at the first, forty days and forty nights: I did neither eat bread, nor drink water, because of all your sins which ye sinned, in doing wickedly in the sight of the Lord, to provoke him to anger.
Deuteronomy 9:18

Then Moses returned back up to the mountain for the 3rd time after the people agreed to obey God's laws but first God told Moses to do this:

It is written:
And the Lord said unto Moses, Hew thee two tables of stone like unto the first: and I will write upon these tables the words that were in the first tables, which thou brakest. And be ready in the morning, and come up in the morning unto mount Sinai, and present thyself there to me in the top of the mount. And no man shall come up with thee, neither let any man be seen throughout all the mount; neither let the flocks nor herds feed before that mount. And he hewed two tables of stone like unto the first; and Moses rose up early in the morning, and went up unto mount Sinai, as the Lord had commanded him, and took in his hand the two tables of stone.
Exodus 34:1-4

This was to be his final 40 days and 40 nights on the mountain.

It is written:
And he was there with the Lord forty days and forty nights; he did neither eat bread, nor drink water. And he wrote upon the tablets the words of the covenant, the ten commandments.
Exodus 34:28

I have some questions for you, Indeependent

1. How old was Moses when he killed the Egyptian and had to go into exile?
2. How many years was he in exile before he was called to lead the Hebrews out of Egypt?
3. How long did Moses wander in the desert with the Jews?

How old was Moses when he died?

Last edited:

2. How old was Moses when he led the Hebrews in the Exodus?

You can't be serious, all but question 1 is EXPLICITLY in the Torah.
The Torah the RCC told you NOT TO READ.

Now go find the answers...they're right in your face; on the Internet.

I'll let you in on a secret for Q1...he was between 13 and 20.

Now answer my pre-Jesus question that you can't answer without admitting the Torah gives no explicit instructions.

And why WAS Moshe on the mountain for 40 days?
Playing tennis!
He wasn't on the mountain for 40 days. He was on the mountain 40 days and 40 nights on three occasions. I've just given you the Scriptures to prove it.

Look it up in the Tanakh (Hebrew Bible).

Now answer my pre-Jesus question that you can't answer without admitting the Torah gives no explicit instructions.

Answer to question number 1. He was 40 years old.
Answer to question number 2. He was 80 years old when he led the Hebrews out. He was in exile 40 years.
Answer to question number 3. He wandered in the desert with the Jews for 40 years. An 11 day journey became a 40 year journey because of disobedience.

How old was Moses when he died? 120 years old.

Answer to question number 1. He was 40 years old.
Answer to question number 2. He was 80 years old when he led the Hebrews out. He was in exile 40 years.
Answer to question number 3. He wandered in the desert with the Jews for 40 years. An 11 day journey became a 40 year journey because of disobedience.

How old was Moses when he died? 120 years old.

Q1 is NOT 40...show the verse.
All it says is that he became "great" and went out to see his brethren.

Ah. Silence. I'll take it that you are beginning to see the significance of numbers. Goodnight. Class resumes in the morning (God willing). 7:00 a.m. sharp. Don't be late.

p.s. Your homework assignment:

Was Abraham accepted by God before he was circumcised or afterward?
What was the significance of God requiring circumcision?
Was Abraham justified by faith or by works?

Last edited:
And why WAS Moshe on the mountain for 40 days?
Playing tennis!
He wasn't on the mountain for 40 days. He was on the mountain 40 days and 40 nights on three occasions. I've just given you the Scriptures to prove it.

Look it up in the Tanakh (Hebrew Bible).

You're stalling and looking like a fool.
You can't Kosher slaughter a cow with only the Torah.
You can't make tefillin with only the Torah.
You can't make a succah with only the Torah.
You can't keep Shabbos with only the Torah.
etc...

Stop stalling and admit we need the Talmud.

Forum List

Back