What is more sinful in your own moral compass? Interracial or Homosexuality?

Which is more sinful?

• Homosexuality is not sinful but interracial is

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both are sinful but homosexuality is more

• Both equally sinful

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The USA is a secular society with the separation of church and state constitutionally through the 1st and 14th Amendments.

Thus what is sin from a church perspective is irrelevant from a secular perspective.

The greater crime would be to force Catholicism on Protestants and/or vice versa. Forcing Islam on anyone would be an even greater crime, or taking their right to practice Islam away from them.

People in the USA have the constitutional right to believe or disbelieve anything they like.

People in the USA may not harm others in any way because of their beliefs however, especially in the case of child endangerment. If people are not fit parents or guardians then the State may take custody of their abused children and find them better foster homes.

And specify which moral sets you follow which religion/philosophy or ethics.
Who you thinking of doing?

A. A black girl
B. A white dude
C. A black dude

I'm a straight white atheist who let a guy blow him once back in college and have dated 4 black women in my life

interracial is worse because it creates more of itself whereas homosexual, though evil, stops at the death of the practitioner.

interracial is worse because it creates more of itself whereas homosexual, though evil, stops at the death of the practitioner.

True, but you would need to explain why being "mix race" is a bad state to be. Didn't Europeans spread their dna around the world and created hispanics for example? Since humanity came out of africa pre-historic peoples mixed with eatch other right? Isn't that one of many natural processes and part of evolution?

And straight couples keep pumping out gay babies.

Ultimately who cares about the Chinese race? Chinese people do. But what about the half Asian baby? He no longer cares. He's just a human.

I'm a pure Greek. 4 Greek grand parents. America is full of mutts. Eventually there will be very few pure needs like me. America might become a race in 1000 years.

Just like all dogs come from wolves. One day Americans will all have Asian minds and black penis'

And specify which moral sets you follow which religion/philosophy or ethics.
Who you thinking of doing?

A. A black girl
B. A white dude
C. A black dude

I'm a straight white atheist who let a guy blow him once back in college and have dated 4 black women in my life

Black girl, not even a question.
While making love to black women I have imagined she was my slave. Of course I didn't tell her that I was role playing. Id love it if one of them started role playing my slave but I doubt they think that's hot

True, but you would need to explain why being "mix race" is a bad state to be. Didn't Europeans spread their dna around the world and created hispanics for example? Since humanity came out of africa pre-historic peoples mixed with eatch other right? Isn't that one of many natural processes and part of evolution?
because the Bible.

Ultimately who cares about the Chinese race? Chinese people do. But what about the half Asian baby? He no longer cares. He's just a human.

I'm a pure Greek. 4 Greek grand parents. America is full of mutts. Eventually there will be very few pure needs like me. America might become a race in 1000 years.

Just like all dogs come from wolves. One day Americans will all have Asian minds and black penis'
well very few gays were born gay.

well destruction of beautiful white people is evil, obviously.

because the Bible.

Only for Jews, for Christians not. But there are offshots of Christianity like CI which see it as immoral, not Catholics though. Catholics couldnt be all around the World if they did. There are a billion catholics many of whom are black or latino or asian.

Well, the only real "sin" to me is infringing on the rights of another man. If you're talking about adults engaged in consensual activity, I have no opinion on any of the scenarios listed. Happy to rank the relative sinfulness of taking what doesn't belong to you, hurting another unnecessarily, etc.

well very few gays were born gay.

well destruction of beautiful white people is evil, obviously.

I agree a complete destruction of the white race would be evil and is unnatural process only through organisation and with intend. But what do you say about the destruction of the native american race, by europeans? Nowadays there are hispanics and not native americans anymore very few have 4/4 blood quantum.

Forum List

Back