Ancient Biblical Judaism vs Talmud / Oral Torah false teachings

So let's look at a few commentaries on Jeremiah 7:21-28:

Verses 21-28 God, having shown the people that the temple would not protect them while they polluted it with their wickedness, here shows them that their sacrifices would not atone for them, nor be accepted, while they went on in disobedience.

See with what contempt he here speaks of their ceremonial service (v. 21). "Put your burnt-offerings to your sacrifices; go on in them as long as you please; add one sort of sacrifice to another; turn your burnt-offerings (which were to be wholly burnt to the honour of God) into peace-offerings’’ (which the offerer himself had a considerable share of), "that you may eat flesh, for that is all the good you are likely to have from your sacrifices, a good meal’s meat or two; but expect not any other benefit by them while you live at this loose rate.

Keep your sacrifices to yourselves’’ (so some understand it); "let them be served up at your own table, for they are no way acceptable at God’s altars.’’

For the opening of this,I. He shows them that obedience was the only thing he required of them, v. 22, v. 23. He appeals to the original contract, by which they were first formed into a people,
when they were brought out of Egypt.

God made them a kingdom of priests to himself, not that he might be regaled with their sacrifices, as the devils, whom the heathen worshipped, which are represented as eating with pleasure the fat of their sacrifices and drinking the wine of their drink-offerings, Deu. 32:38 .

No: Will God eat the flesh of bulls? Ps. 50:13 . I spoke not to your fathers concerning burnt-offerings or sacrifices, not of them at first. The precepts of the moral law were given before the ceremonial institutions; and those came afterwards, as trials of their obedience and assistances to their repentance and faith.

The Levitical law begins thus: If any man of you will bring an offering, he must do so and so (Lev. 1:2, Lev. 1:2 :1), as if it were intended rather to regulate sacrifice than to require it. But that which God commanded, which he bound them to by his supreme authority and which he insisted upon as the condition of the covenant, was, Obey my voice; see Ex. 15:26 , where this was the statute and the ordinance by which God proved them: Hearken diligently to the voice of the Lord thy God.

The condition of their being God’s peculiar people was this (Ex. 19:5 ), If you will obey my voice indeed. "Make conscience of the duties of natural religion, observe positive institutions from a principle of obedience, and then I will be your God and you shall be my people,’’ which is the greatest honour, happiness, and satisfaction, that any of the children of men are capable of.

"Let your conversation be regular, and in every thing study to comply with the will and word of God; walk within the bounds that I have set you, and in all the ways that I have commanded you, and then you may assure yourselves that it shall be well with you.’’

The demand here is very reasonable, that we should be directed by Infinite Wisdom to that which is fit, that he that made us should command us, and that he should give us law who gives us our being and all the supports of it; and the promise is very encouraging: Let God’s will be your rule and his favour shall be your felicity.II.

He shows them that disobedience was the only thing for which he had a quarrel with them. He would not reprove them for their sacrifices, for the omission of them; they had been continually before him (Ps. 50:8 ); with them they hoped to bribe God, and purchase a license to go on in sin.

That therefore which God had all along laid to their charge was breaking his commandments in the course of their conversation, while they observed them, in some instances, in the course of their devotion, v. 24, v. 25, etc. 1.

They set up their own will in competition with the will of God: They hearkened not to God and to his law; they never heeded that; it was to them as if it had never been given or were of no force; they inclined not their ear to attend to it, much less their hearts to comply with it.

But they would have their own way, would do as they chose, and not as they were bidden. Their own counsels were their guide, and not the dictates of divine wisdom; that shall be lawful and good with them which they think so, though the word of God says quite contrary.

The imagination of their evil heart, the appetites and passions of it, shall be a law to them, and they will walk in the way of it, and in the sight of their eyes. 2. If they began well, yet they did not proceed, but soon flew off.

They went backward, when they talked of making a captain, and returning to Egypt again, and would not go forward under God’s conduct.

They promised fair: All that the Lord shall say unto us we well do; and, if they would but have kept in that good mind, all would have been well; but, instead of going on in the way of duty, they drew back into the way of sin, and were worse than ever. 3.

When God sent to them by word of mouth to put them in mind of the written word, which was the business of the prophets, it was all one; still they were disobedient. God had servants of his among them in every age, since they came out of Egypt unto this day, some or other to tell them of their faults and put them in mind of their duty, whom he rose up early to send (as before, v. 13), as men rise up early to call servants to their work; but they were as deaf to the prophets as they were to the law (v. 26): Yet they hearkened not, nor inclined their ear.

This had been their way and manner all along; they were of the same stubborn refractory disposition with those that went before them; it had all along been the genius of the nation, and an evil genius it was, that continually haunted them till it ruined them at last. 4. Their practice and character were still the same.

They are worse, and not better,than their fathers. (1.) Jeremiah can himself witness against them that they were disobedient, or he shall soon find it so (v. 27): "Thou shalt speak all these words to them, shalt particularly charge them with disobedience and obstinacy. But even that will not work upon them: They will not hearken to thee,nor heed thee.

Thou shalt go, and call to them with all the plainness and earnestness imaginable, but they will not answer thee; they will either give thee no answer at all or not an obedient answer; they will not come at thy call.’’ (2.) He must therefore own that they deserved the character of a disobedient people, that were ripe for destruction, and must go to them and tell them so to their faces (v. 28): "Say unto them, This is a nation that obeys not the voice of the Lord their God.

They are notorious for their obstinacy; they sacrifice to the Lord as their God, but they will not be ruled by him as their God; they will not receive either the instruction of his word or the correction of his rod; they will not be reclaimed or reformed by either.

Truth has perished among them; they cannot receive it; they will not submit to it nor be governed by it. They will not speak truth; there is no believing a word they say, for it is cut off from their mouth, and lying comes in the room of it. They are false both to God and man.’’
Jeremiah 7:23...eat it.

You just shot your own religion in the foot,
because in trying to discredit the Talmud then those standards discredit the NT even more do. However, the accuracy of the dating of historical figures in the Talmud is never an issue and that is the whole reason you need to discredit it. Thus your pot shots do not change the fact Jesus is still a compiled character and not just through evidence of the Talmud by the way, bit by historical onowlwdge of when Lysanias died and King Herod died, and the 7bc census.
Epic failed post trying to make excuses for your belief in an imaginary character called Jesus.

Verses 21-28 God, having shown the people that the temple would not protect them while they polluted it with their wickedness, here shows them that their sacrifices would not atone for them, nor be accepted, while they went on in disobedience.

See with what contempt he here speaks of their ceremonial service (v. 21). "Put your burnt-offerings to your sacrifices; go on in them as long as you please; add one sort of sacrifice to another; turn your burnt-offerings (which were to be wholly burnt to the honour of God) into peace-offerings’’ (which the offerer himself had a considerable share of), "that you may eat flesh, for that is all the good you are likely to have from your sacrifices, a good meal’s meat or two; but expect not any other benefit by them while you live at this loose rate.

Keep your sacrifices to yourselves’’ (so some understand it); "let them be served up at your own table, for they are no way acceptable at God’s altars.’’

For the opening of this,I. He shows them that obedience was the only thing he required of them, v. 22, v. 23. He appeals to the original contract, by which they were first formed into a people,

God made them a kingdom of priests to himself, not that he might be regaled with their sacrifices, as the devils, whom the heathen worshipped, which are represented as eating with pleasure the fat of their sacrifices and drinking the wine of their drink-offerings, Deu. 32:38 .

No: Will God eat the flesh of bulls? Ps. 50:13 . I spoke not to your fathers concerning burnt-offerings or sacrifices, not of them at first. The precepts of the moral law were given before the ceremonial institutions; and those came afterwards, as trials of their obedience and assistances to their repentance and faith.

The Levitical law begins thus: If any man of you will bring an offering, he must do so and so (Lev. 1:2, Lev. 1:2 :1), as if it were intended rather to regulate sacrifice than to require it. But that which God commanded, which he bound them to by his supreme authority and which he insisted upon as the condition of the covenant, was, Obey my voice; see Ex. 15:26 , where this was the statute and the ordinance by which God proved them: Hearken diligently to the voice of the Lord thy God.

The condition of their being God’s peculiar people was this (Ex. 19:5 ), If you will obey my voice indeed. "Make conscience of the duties of natural religion, observe positive institutions from a principle of obedience, and then I will be your God and you shall be my people,’’ which is the greatest honour, happiness, and satisfaction, that any of the children of men are capable of.

"Let your conversation be regular, and in every thing study to comply with the will and word of God; walk within the bounds that I have set you, and in all the ways that I have commanded you, and then you may assure yourselves that it shall be well with you.’’

The demand here is very reasonable, that we should be directed by Infinite Wisdom to that which is fit, that he that made us should command us, and that he should give us law who gives us our being and all the supports of it; and the promise is very encouraging: Let God’s will be your rule and his favour shall be your felicity.II.

He shows them that disobedience was the only thing for which he had a quarrel with them. He would not reprove them for their sacrifices, for the omission of them; they had been continually before him (Ps. 50:8 ); with them they hoped to bribe God, and purchase a license to go on in sin.

That therefore which God had all along laid to their charge was breaking his commandments in the course of their conversation, while they observed them, in some instances, in the course of their devotion, v. 24, v. 25, etc. 1.

They set up their own will in competition with the will of God: They hearkened not to God and to his law; they never heeded that; it was to them as if it had never been given or were of no force; they inclined not their ear to attend to it, much less their hearts to comply with it.

But they would have their own way, would do as they chose, and not as they were bidden. Their own counsels were their guide, and not the dictates of divine wisdom; that shall be lawful and good with them which they think so, though the word of God says quite contrary.

The imagination of their evil heart, the appetites and passions of it, shall be a law to them, and they will walk in the way of it, and in the sight of their eyes. 2. If they began well, yet they did not proceed, but soon flew off.

They went backward, when they talked of making a captain, and returning to Egypt again, and would not go forward under God’s conduct.

They promised fair: All that the Lord shall say unto us we well do; and, if they would but have kept in that good mind, all would have been well; but, instead of going on in the way of duty, they drew back into the way of sin, and were worse than ever. 3.

When God sent to them by word of mouth to put them in mind of the written word, which was the business of the prophets, it was all one; still they were disobedient. God had servants of his among them in every age, since they came out of Egypt unto this day, some or other to tell them of their faults and put them in mind of their duty, whom he rose up early to send (as before, v. 13), as men rise up early to call servants to their work; but they were as deaf to the prophets as they were to the law (v. 26): Yet they hearkened not, nor inclined their ear.

This had been their way and manner all along; they were of the same stubborn refractory disposition with those that went before them; it had all along been the genius of the nation, and an evil genius it was, that continually haunted them till it ruined them at last. 4. Their practice and character were still the same.

They are worse, and not better,than their fathers. (1.) Jeremiah can himself witness against them that they were disobedient, or he shall soon find it so (v. 27): "Thou shalt speak all these words to them, shalt particularly charge them with disobedience and obstinacy. But even that will not work upon them: They will not hearken to thee,nor heed thee.

Thou shalt go, and call to them with all the plainness and earnestness imaginable, but they will not answer thee; they will either give thee no answer at all or not an obedient answer; they will not come at thy call.’’ (2.) He must therefore own that they deserved the character of a disobedient people, that were ripe for destruction, and must go to them and tell them so to their faces (v. 28): "Say unto them, This is a nation that obeys not the voice of the Lord their God.

They are notorious for their obstinacy; they sacrifice to the Lord as their God, but they will not be ruled by him as their God; they will not receive either the instruction of his word or the correction of his rod; they will not be reclaimed or reformed by either.

Truth has perished among them; they cannot receive it; they will not submit to it nor be governed by it. They will not speak truth; there is no believing a word they say, for it is cut off from their mouth, and lying comes in the room of it. They are false both to God and man.’’
Jeremiah 7:23...eat it.
Please read this:
Hebrews 9:13-10:18 King James Version (KJV)
13 For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh:

14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

15 And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

16 For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.

17 For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth.

18 Whereupon neither the first testament was dedicated without blood.

19 For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law, he took the blood of calves and of goats, with water, and scarlet wool, and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book, and all the people,

20 Saying, This is the blood of the testament which God hath enjoined unto you.

21 Moreover he sprinkled with blood both the tabernacle, and all the vessels of the ministry.

22 And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.

23 It was therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these.

24 For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us:

25 Nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others;

26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

10 For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.

2 For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the worshippers once purged should have had no more conscience of sins.

3 But in those sacrifices there is a remembrance again made of sins every year.

4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.

5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

6 In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.

7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

8 Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;

9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.

10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

11 And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins:

12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

13 From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool.

14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

15 Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before,

16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.

18 Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Read:

1 The vision of Isaiah the son of Amoz, which he saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah.

2 Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the Lord hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me.

3 The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider.

4 Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the Lord, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.

5 Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.

6 From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.

7 Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

8 And the daughter of Zion is left as a cottage in a vineyard, as a lodge in a garden of cucumbers, as a besieged city.

9 Except the Lord of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.

10 Hear the word of the Lord, ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah.

11 To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the Lord: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.

12 When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?

13 Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.

14 Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.

15 And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.

16 Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil;

17 Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.

18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

19 If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:

20 But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.

21 How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers.

22 Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water:

23 Thy princes are rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards: they judge not the fatherless, neither doth the cause of the widow come unto them.

Bible Gateway passage: Isaiah 1-2, 2 Corinthians 10, Psalm 52, Proverbs 22:26-27 - King James Version

Using TNT to prove TNT?
J, are you an idiot?
Jeremiah 7:23.
11 To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the Lord: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.

12 When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?

13 Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.

14 Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.

15 And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.
Isaiah 1:11-15

God will not hear the prayers of the wicked. Repent and obey the Lord. Obedience is better than sacrifice.

1) Yeshu isn't Hebrew for Jesus
2) Yeshu is not the Galilean christ nor the AD era christ which is why the idol is given a new name.
3)all 300 fallacious placements were proven unrefuted to be lies and errors non messianic verses out of context.
Even being born out of a woman is a lie and even though that makes all 6 billion of us fulfilled the idol is not born from a woman he Is "A CREATED Image of a man"
-Ezekiel 28 warns of the son of perdition
and Isaiah 44 warns an idol fashioned from a carpenters tool, hung on a wall, bowed to and asked to save them.

Examples of Christian lies:
Psalms 22 says at is hands and feet not pierced, and yet when the dragon is pierced suddenly the placement of Jesus is never in even standard discussed.
Micah 5 used in Matthew is talking about a lineage "Bethlehem Ephratah" not a town of Bethlehem. Those knowing Hebrew gender would know this thus Matthew couldn't have been written by a Jew.
Read the context of Micah 5 it's about a lineage which is why it says CLAN. Bethlehem was the son or grandson of Ephratah. He comes out of the coan (lineage) not the town.

Isaiah 7:14
About King Hezekiah being the Prince of Peace, having his fathers kingdom on his shoulders thus the sign of the child born to Ahaz's young wife. Christians lie placing Jesus in that chapter out of context & historical reference.
Isaiah 53:9 is about the servants of God not a Moshiach. Israel was despised while Jesus was demed popular in NT can not be the plural past tense in Isaiah 53.
53 is about Israel Plural past tense not singular future tense. Context of Isaiah Israel is God's servant 14 times mentioned as such.
Zech 12:10 is past tense context never occured in the fabricated figures eras and talks of 2 people one pierced but other mourned for instead this would validate my points of a confused compiled mistaken christ.

Jeremiah knows and never refuted the actual context, tenses eras and lies that even she admits Rome told, yet she still goes on lying with these verses making her just as pure evil and participating in Rome's satanic ruse.
Post Topic=epic fail
I rebuke you daughter of the devil, agent of Rome.
May Rome FULLY come out of you.

Last edited:
Psalm 52 King James Version (KJV)
52 Why boastest thou thyself in mischief, O mighty man? the goodness of God endureth continually.

2 The tongue deviseth mischiefs; like a sharp razor, working deceitfully.

3 Thou lovest evil more than good; and lying rather than to speak righteousness. Selah.

4 Thou lovest all devouring words, O thou deceitful tongue.

5 God shall likewise destroy thee for ever, he shall take thee away, and pluck thee out of thy dwelling place, and root thee out of the land of the living. Selah.

6 The righteous also shall see, and fear, and shall laugh at him:

7 Lo, this is the man that made not God his strength; but trusted in the abundance of his riches, and strengthened himself in his wickedness.

8 But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God: I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever.

9 I will praise thee for ever, because thou hast done it: and I will wait on thy name; for it is good before thy saints.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Christians complain about the cruelty, instability, destructive nature of this world.
They complain about the abundant sin and persecution yet this is the hell they created in falling with lucifer and selling his deception to the world. The Majority rule majorly MESSED US UP.
THANK YOU but I think we'll try what existed in paradise before you messed it up. "Bring back" Lilith(the Night Spector), because Eve turned out to be a harlot to the nations.

Ha Shev, those who know you merely pass by your name and do not read your nonsense.

When you figure out how to slaughter a cow using only the Written Torah, let me know.

Are you telling me that you have never read the Written Torah / Tanakh and the specific commands of God?

Let me ask you another question, Independent: If God had decided that He wanted an oral Torah, why did He specifically command that nothing be added to His Word or taken away from His Word?

Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.
Deuteronomy 4:2

This is where the Talmud becomes exposed for what it really is. TRASH.

Christians are unfortunately trained to ignore or skip over the verses where The Jews to return to living by the Torah.
They regurgitate the nonsense they were fed.

When you figure out how to slaughter a cow using only the Written Torah, let me know.

Are you telling me that you have never read the Written Torah / Tanakh and the specific commands of God?

Let me ask you another question, Independent: If God had decided that He wanted an oral Torah, why did He specifically command that nothing be added to His Word or taken away from His Word?

Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.

You have never studied Mishnah or Torah.
The Torah without the Mishnah or Talmud is i decipherable.
The difference between us is that I startef from B'rashis in Hebrew, word by word, verse by verse, chapter by chapter, book by book.
You were hypnotized straight into Matthew.

Christians are unfortunately trained to ignore or skip over the verses where The Jews to return to living by the Torah.

That has got to be one of the lamest excuses I've ever heard in my life. I'm quoting Jeremiah, Isaiah, Amos and Malachi and you are calling their words regurgitated nonsense in order to hide the fact that you do not even know what is in your own Book.
The truth is that what you are really doing is accusing God's Written Word in order to justify yourself.

Last edited:
There is a difference between add and explaining.
Explain what it means not to oppress an orphan; I bet you cant.
Each Command fills volumes in what it entails.

You have never studied Mishnah or Torah.
The Torah without the Mishnah or Talmud is i decipherable.
The difference between us is that I startef from B'rashis in Hebrew, word by word, verse by verse, chapter by chapter, book by book.
You were hypnotized straight into Matthew.
Utter nonsense. The Mishnah and Talmud are not the written Word of God, Independent. Take a lesson from the Kairites who knew a con job when they saw one. They didn't receive anything but the written Word of God and neither should you. You've been duped by some slick talkers. There is nothing difficult about reading the Torah / Tanakh. Try reading it and find out for yourself.

That has got to be one of the lamest excuses I've ever heard in my life. I'm quoting Jeremiah, Isaiah, Amos and Malachi and you are calling their words regurgitated nonsense in order to hide that fact that you do not even know what is in your own Book.
The truth is that what you are really doing is accusing God's Written Word in order to justify yourself.
You are quoting and then ignoring selected verses.
You still have NOT addressed Jeremiah 7:23.
Instead, you dodge by dumping more verses.

Forum List

Back