Ancient Biblical Judaism vs Talmud / Oral Torah false teachings

When you figure out how to slaughter a cow using only the Written Torah, let me know.

Are you telling me that you have never read the Written Torah / Tanakh and the specific commands of God?

Let me ask you another question, Independent: If God had decided that He wanted an oral Torah, why did He specifically command that nothing be added to His Word or taken away from His Word?

Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.
Deuteronomy 4:2

This is where the Talmud becomes exposed for what it really is. TRASH.
You have never studied Mishnah or Torah.
The Torah without the Mishnah or Talmud is i decipherable.
The difference between us is that I startef from B'rashis in Hebrew, word by word, verse by verse, chapter by chapter, book by book.
You were hypnotized straight into Matthew.
Utter nonsense. The Mishnah and Talmud are not the written Word of God, Independent. Take a lesson from the Kairites who knew a con job when they saw one. They didn't receive anything but the written Word of God and neither should you. You've been duped by some slick talkers. There is nothing difficult about reading the Torah / Tanakh. Try reading it and find out for yourself.
Of course they're not written.
Now explain the Commandments without Moshe's oral tradition.

There is a difference between add and explaining.
Explain what it means not to oppress an orphan; I bet you cant.
Each Command fills volumes in what it entails.
God never asked for any man's "opinion," Indeependent. His Word does not require an "opinion" nor an "interpretation." His Word is very clear.

If you do not understand what it means to oppress an orphan something is wrong with you. Take a trip to the Sudan. You'll find out first hand.

When you figure out how to slaughter a cow using only the Written Torah, let me know.

Are you telling me that you have never read the Written Torah / Tanakh and the specific commands of God?

Let me ask you another question, Independent: If God had decided that He wanted an oral Torah, why did He specifically command that nothing be added to His Word or taken away from His Word?

Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.

The difference between us is that I startef from B'rashis in Hebrew, word by word, verse by verse, chapter by chapter, book by book.
Utter nonsense. The Mishnah and Talmud are not the written Word of God, Independent. Take a lesson from the Kairites who knew a con job when they saw one. They didn't receive anything but the written Word of God and neither should you. You've been duped by some slick talkers. There is nothing difficult about reading the Torah / Tanakh. Try reading it and find out for yourself.
God gave Moses the Ten Commandments on a tablet. Didn't He? Yes, He did.

Why do you need men to explain to you what the Ten Commandments of God mean?

Are you serious? Do you need someone to sit down on the toilet with you and help you go to the bathroom too? I'm sorry if I'm being too rough with you but truly you sound utterly ridiculous!

There is a difference between add and explaining.
Explain what it means not to oppress an orphan; I bet you cant.
Each Command fills volumes in what it entails.
God never asked for any man's "opinion," Indeependent. His Word does not require an "opinion" nor an "interpretation." His Word is very clear.

If you do not understand what it means to oppress an orphan something is wrong with you. Take a trip to the Sudan. You'll find out first hand.
Let's say almost everyone above a certain age is bound to be an orphan.
A 60 year old billionaire can be an orphan.

God DOES want our opinion; we're not mindless robots.

My real jist is keep your hands off TJS.

Last edited:
Indeependent, Ha Shev, and Jeremiah are hoots. And least Indy is interesting to read.
Ha Shev is a complete mystery to me.
Why? The hatred HaShev espouses comes straight out of the same Talmud you claim you must have in order to understand the Torah! You're birds of the same feather! Different color / same feather...
This coming from a guy who believes all non-Christians are going to burn for all eternity in a lake of fire?

I do not need to explain the Written Commandments of God in the Holy Bible or your Tanakh (assuming you actually own one) to you. They are self explanatory. God gave you a brain. Use it.

Are you serious? Do you need someone to sit down on the toilet with you and help you go to the bathroom too? I'm sorry if I'm being too rough with you but truly you sound utterly ridiculous!
Moshe spent 120 days all together on the mountain.
You think they were playing tennis?

Putt Putt

Putt Putt
Golfer?

Indeependent, Ha Shev, and Jeremiah are hoots. And least Indy is interesting to read.
Why? The hatred HaShev espouses comes straight out of the same Talmud you claim you must have in order to understand the Torah! You're birds of the same feather! Different color / same feather...
This coming from a guy who believes all non-Christians are going to burn for all eternity in a lake of fire?

I didn't say that all non-Believers are going to burn in hell for all eternity. I've told this board that God's Written Holy Word tells us that all non-Believers* are going to burn in hell for all eternity. Big difference. If I were speaking on my own authority, you'd have a point but I'm not and therein you have no point.

You've given a false book - The Talmud - pre-eminence over the Written Word of God in the Tanakh and the Holy Bible.

*Believers who are living in sin are not going to enter the kingdom of heaven either. I've stated that consistently. ......without holiness no one will see the Lord.

I didn't say that all non-Believers are going to burn in hell for all eternity. I've told this board that God's Written Holy Word tells us that all non-Believers* are going to burn in hell for all eternity. Big difference. If I were speaking on my own authority, you'd have a point but I'm not and therein you have no point.

You've given a false book - The Talmud - pre-eminence over the Written Word of God in the Tanakh and the Holy Bible.

*Believers who are living in sin are not going to enter the kingdom of heaven either. I've stated that consistently. ......without holiness no one will see the Lord.
I asked you to explain how to slaughter a cow...put up or shut up.

No, you didn't. You said, "When you figure out how to slaughter a cow with only the written Torah, let me know.
I did let you know by informing you that the instructions are found in the Written Word of God. See post #32.

That embarrassed you and now you are delving into lies here. You never asked me to explain how to slaughter a cow. Don't you think that the readers on this thread can see through you by now? I certainly can.

If you cannot admit that you didn't know that God's instructions are recording in Scripture then how will you admit anything else? You see, the truth is you never did need the Talmud or the Oral Torah. You were deceived. Whether or not you can bring yourself to consider this is another matter.

No, you didn't. You said, "When you figure out how to slaughter a cow with only the written Torah, let me know.
I did let you know by informing you that the instructions are found in the Written Word of God. See post #32.

That embarrassed you and now you are delving into lies here. You never asked me to explain how to slaughter a cow. Don't you think that the readers on this thread can see through you by now? I certainly can.

If you cannot admit that you didn't know that God's instructions are recording in Scripture then how will you admit anything else? You see, the truth is you never did need the Talmud or the Oral Torah. You were deceived. Whether or not you can bring yourself to consider this is another matter.
You answered nothing.
Where are the verses?

You answered nothing.
Where are the verses?

You answered nothing.
Where are the verses?
Of course I answered you. I answered you in post #32 and again in post # 57 and just as I predicted you're now telling more lies to cover up the former ones. You won't admit that the reason you didn't know the answer is because you are reading the Talmud and listing to the wrong folks instead of studying God's Word. I'm going to do you a huge favor here. Look up the verses for yourself. It's time you started reading & studying the Torah / Tanakh instead of the Talmud. It's quite evident that it hasn't done you a bit of good.

Forum List

Back