An unknown truck runs over a bunch of people in LA, 2 of them were children

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Truck hits 9 pedestrians in Westlake area near Downtown LA
Nine people were injured on Saturday morning after a truck struck them in the Westlake community of Los Angeles.
Firefighters with the Los Angeles Fire Department were dispatched to the 647 block of S. Alvarado Street at 8:36 a.m.
SUVs were getting a pretty bum rap for always causing accidents and now it seems that trucks want that 5 minutes of fame now. You can tell that the owner of the truck "WAS NOT" a white guy, or else it would be pasted all over this link and every news channel except FOX would be coving it. I wonder if the driver of that truck had a drivers license?

Truck hits 9 pedestrians in Westlake area near Downtown LA SUVs were getting a pretty bum rap for always causing accidents and now it seems that trucks want that 5 minutes of fame now. You can tell that the owner of the truck "WAS NOT" a white guy, or else it would be pasted all over this link and every news channel except FOX would be coving it. I wonder if the driver of that truck had a drivers license?
Hey Einstein... why is this posted here?

Truck hits 9 pedestrians in Westlake area near Downtown LA SUVs were getting a pretty bum rap for always causing accidents and now it seems that trucks want that 5 minutes of fame now. You can tell that the owner of the truck "WAS NOT" a white guy, or else it would be pasted all over this link and every news channel except FOX would be coving it. I wonder if the driver of that truck had a drivers license?
Some 70+ geriatric trumpie who should have had his or her license taken away before this?

New technology a truck that runs over people (like a gun that fires itself at school children), only in line 9 does it mention a driver.
So FOS and retarded as can be.

"The driver of Ford F-150 told Los Angeles police that he was driving on Wilshire Boulevard when he saw what he believed was a man pointing a gun at him. The man said he swerved to avoid the supposed gunman and lost control of his vehicle, which jumped a curb onto a sidewalk and hit multiple street vendors and pedestrians."

The above was from KTLA.com in Los Angeles. Notice where it says "The driver?"
Are you having issues?

So FOS and retarded as can be.

"The driver of Ford F-150 told Los Angeles police that he was driving on Wilshire Boulevard when he saw what he believed was a man pointing a gun at him. The man said he swerved to avoid the supposed gunman and lost control of his vehicle, which jumped a curb onto a sidewalk and hit multiple street vendors and pedestrians."

The above was from KTLA.com in Los Angeles. Notice where it says "The driver?"
Are you having issues?
Line 9. Nothing up till then. Shame you are such a product of the lame stream media NOT to notice this.

"It was originally reported that a firearm was pointed at the driver by an unknown male. However, after further interviews with the driver and witnesses, no firearm was ever seen," according to an LAPD statement. "The investigation also revealed there were no signs of impairment or other related crimes."

I grew up near there and actually worked a newspaper stand a block north of there at Alvarado and Sixth in grade school. That neighborhood is largely Latino now and is just North of Koreatown. It's not a good neighborhood. The odds are that the driver was Latino.

If I were going to live in So Cal again I would live in the Moorpark / Somis
Hills ( Ventura County )
That's some expensive real estate.
If I were going back to California, I'd go up the central California coast to someplace like Cambria or Morro Bay.

Forum List

Back