3 People Dead After Car Crashes Into A Camp For The Homeless

"A driver plowed through a sidewalk homeless encampment Monday in downtown San Diego, killing three people and injuring six others, authorities said. Craig Voss, 71, was heading through a tunnel underneath a community college campus when he drove his Volvo station wagon up on the sidewalk shortly after 9 a.m., San Diego Police Chief David Nisleit. Voss was arrested at the scene. He faces three counts of vehicular manslaughter, five counts of causing great bodily harm and a felony DUI, Nisleit said. Mayor Todd Gloria said most, if not all of the nine people who were struck were homeless. Three people died at the scene. Five of the six others who were injured were taken to hospitals. Two were in critical condition "
View attachment 468358

I really feel for this guy...He had no way of knowing that a bunch of homeless people would decide to camp up practically right on the street he was driving on...Luckily for him, homeless people aren't really considered people people; so if he does get convicted of anything, it won't be the same as if he ran over real people...If his lawyer was smart; he would argue that those homeless people were protesters and his client ran them over for his own safety.
Well....since he's a California resident....he must be a Biden supporter.

Why did he lose control of the car in the first place? Did some low IQ LWNJ drug-addled moronic moonbat jump into the middle of the road in front of him? Did he overreact by slamming on the brakes and hydroplane on slippery wet pavement in the dark scum infested tunnel?
Does not matter in the least. Sorry.

Now back to your nauseating grave dancing...

And as predicted......

the conservatives rush in to demonize the homeless folks......right on cue

Actually, it's people like you, who elect the politicians who allow homeless people to overrun your shitty cities, that deserve to be demonized.
Democrats run every large city, because smarter, more talented, and more successful people tend to vote Democrat. And they flock to cities.

We haven't seen your solution to homelessness yet, Cletus.

And as predicted......

Actually, it's people like you, who elect the politicians who allow homeless people to overrun your shitty cities, that deserve to be demonized.
Democrats run every large city, because smarter, more talented, and more successful people tend to vote Democrat. And they flock to cities.

Actually San Diego, like everywhere in California and like most municipalities anywhere, don't even list political parties in their elections. They're nonpartisan. Hoss Cartwright, who can't even spell, is oblivious to this glaring fact and just parrots what he's told to parrot, gurgling "yes Master Orange, may I have another".

However in personal terms the Mayor of San Diego up until three months ago was a Republican.

And as predicted......

Actually San Diego, like everywhere in California and like most municipalities anywhere, don't even list political parties in their elections. They're nonpartisan. Hoss Cartwright, who can't even spell, is oblivious to this glaring fact and just parrots what he's told.

However in personal terms the Mayor of San Diego up until three months ago was a Republican.

LOL! It's a blue shithole, run by blue shitpeople like you.

And as predicted......

Actually San Diego, like everywhere in California and like most municipalities anywhere, don't even list political parties in their elections. They're nonpartisan. Hoss Cartwright, who can't even spell, is oblivious to this glaring fact and just parrots what he's told.

LOL! It's a blue shithole, run by blue shitpeople like you.

Link?

Fucking dumbass.

And as predicted......

I want the mentally ill, who are so fucked in the head that they think living in tunnel is a good idea, to be institutionalized so they can be cared for, and not dead because some elderly drunk ran over their cardboard box.

That is not me demonizing anyone.
Who is going to pay for it??

Remember, you dic suckers chose to defund damn near anything that doesn't go to benefit of the top 1%

I also find it funny how so little folks have said anything about the drunk guy who killed 3 people because they are too busy dunking on the homeless......just as I figured you folks would....

Because I assume that would be what Jesus would do....

And yet the billionaire class saw their greatest accumulation of wealth under your hero, the obummer.

Interesting.

Why did he lose control of the car in the first place? Did some low IQ LWNJ drug-addled moronic moonbat wander into the middle of the road?

I'd say there's a good chance that was the case.

He was on something. He got a dui.
Because of a field sobriety test. Those are based on junk science. The DUI industrial complex is a big scam to take money from productive members of society and give it to worthless leeches.

It was a left coast city. The guy was driving a volvo.

"A driver plowed through a sidewalk homeless encampment Monday in downtown San Diego, killing three people and injuring six others, authorities said. Craig Voss, 71, was heading through a tunnel underneath a community college campus when he drove his Volvo station wagon up on the sidewalk shortly after 9 a.m., San Diego Police Chief David Nisleit. Voss was arrested at the scene. He faces three counts of vehicular manslaughter, five counts of causing great bodily harm and a felony DUI, Nisleit said. Mayor Todd Gloria said most, if not all of the nine people who were struck were homeless. Three people died at the scene. Five of the six others who were injured were taken to hospitals. Two were in critical condition "
View attachment 468358

I really feel for this guy...He had no way of knowing that a bunch of homeless people would decide to camp up practically right on the street he was driving on...Luckily for him, homeless people aren't really considered people people; so if he does get convicted of anything, it won't be the same as if he ran over real people...If his lawyer was smart; he would argue that those homeless people were protesters and his client ran them over for his own safety.

The democrat leadership that allowed and encouraged the homeless encampment should be charged as accessories

View attachment 468358

The democrat leadership that allowed and encouraged the homeless encampment should be charged as accessories

Link to anywhere the "democrat [sic] leadership" "allowed and encouraged the homeless encampment" would be ---- where? Under a bridge? On a sidewalk?

Because the only city leadership quoted, who's been in office THREE WHOLE MONTHS, is quoted in the source article saying, quote, " Let me state it very clearly, a street is not a home.”

Weird way to "allow and encourage" doncha think? What is that, some kind of reverse psychology?

Did that homeless encampment create itself in the last three months? Because the previous Mayor up to three months ago was a Republican. Not that that even shows up on the ballots in a state with nonpartisan elections, but since y'all seem to be fixated on some kind of weird-ass Composition Fallacy of Labels....

How come y'all try to scrape the bottom of that particular barrel just to let a fucking drunk driver off the hook?
Hm?

And as predicted......

I want the mentally ill, who are so fucked in the head that they think living in tunnel is a good idea, to be institutionalized so they can be cared for, and not dead because some elderly drunk ran over their cardboard box.

Remember, you dic suckers chose to defund damn near anything that doesn't go to benefit of the top 1%

I also find it funny how so little folks have said anything about the drunk guy who killed 3 people because they are too busy dunking on the homeless......just as I figured you folks would....

Mad houses are a core government function. Reagan was wrong to defund them. Your partisan filler is dismissed.

The drunk guy is arrested and likely to die in prison. What is there to talk about? I do wonder if he was really that drunk or just too old to be driving.

And as predicted......

Mad houses are a core government function. Reagan was wrong to defund them. Your partisan filler is dismissed.

The drunk guy is arrested and likely to die in prison. What is there to talk about? I do wonder if he was really that drunk or just too old to be driving.

Carter defunded mental institutions. Not Reagan.

Forum List

Back