Patriot Front members arrested at Pride Event in Idaho

bodecea

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2009
Will.Trade.Racists.For.Refugees

Note the UHaul. The way they get around like they've done before like their little white boy parade with drums at the Lincoln Memorial.

If you don't know what the patriot front is: Patriot Front - Wikipedia

Little white boys misbehaving. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

• Banned
Sounds like a Fed false flag in training or just a bunch of delusional morons & this "right wing" group has done stupid stuff like this before.
The progs don't have a monopoly on programmed imbeciles, the right has them too.
It's just not the vast majority on the right side like it is on the left.
I'm sure you believe that. :heehee:

• Banned
Meanwhile, Democrats declare war on democracy, saying freedom is a threat to democracy. Please. BLM and the Democrats indulged in an orgy of hate and violence in 2020 which has NEVER been answered. This judicial persecution of ANYONE that opposes them as a "HATE" group is become so obvious as it is mostly bullshit.
Trying to derail. That embarrassed?

The dishonor of the Republicans and the Right will go on forever.

Note the UHaul. The way they get around like they've done before like their little white boy parade with drums at the Lincoln Memorial.

A bunch of guys riding around in a U-Haul van. All wearing the same clothes and balaclavas. Tough guys only in number. Cultish and ignorant. What could be the problem?

STRAIGHT Pride!!! Everyone of these sicko's that march for men sleeping together should be the ones arrested.

Go Patriot front!

300 members? Sounds huge for w.s. group.

Little boys? You are sending mixed messages. Are you panic mongering or minimizing the threat?

You can't do both.

So cute...they had matching clothing and everything. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Like little wannabe Hitler Youth.

I agree completely. W.S. are pathetic and powerless. Undoubtedly the FBI was all over this plan from the moment it was hatched.

This is the biggest group of w.s. I have heard of in the modern era. I wonder if they will survive this blow.

Forum List

Back